Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 38,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][Nov 1]★★ CleanROM Inheritance 3.5 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | Full ROM ★★

Tip us?

titou00075
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Default Re: [ROM][13 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechXero View Post
Never liked Go Launcher.... I just wanted to give it a go one Last time but since themes are scarce for the HD version not enough to revive my interest... Will wait...

And Darren dude dunno what up but wifi gotten all slow on me on 3.3 Odex will try clean install again n report back could be a bad flash xD

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
You should try Holo Launcher HD :thumbup:

incarceration
Old
(Last edited by incarceration; 15th February 2013 at 03:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
The weather widget works fine. For those having an issue, remove it from your home screen, clear weather data in apps and add or back to homescreen and it will work. Clearing cache and Dalvik Cache in this instance will not do anything.
I'm having issues now after flashing 3.3 from 3.2.2 with this. My weather AND my date widgets are both screwed up.

I've tried clearing data for the weather widget and removing the invisible widgets, no avail.

Any ideas? I'm using the 3.3 ODEX version.

Also, does anyone else have SUPERNOTE crashes if they're using it and they have a drawing that overflows a line and doesn't carry down to the next line causing the SUPERNOTE app to crash and lose a page or 2 of data?

Thats OK
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by incarceration View Post
I'm having issues now after flashing 3.3 from 3.2.2 with this. My weather AND my date widgets are both screwed up.

I've tried clearing data for the weather widget and removing the invisible widgets, no avail.

Any ideas? I'm using the 3.3 ODEX version.

Also, does anyone else have SUPERNOTE crashes if they're using it and they have a drawing that overflows a line and doesn't carry down to the next line causing the SUPERNOTE app to crash and lose a page or 2 of data?
Try coldbooting if you haven't already.

incarceration
Old
(Last edited by incarceration; 15th February 2013 at 03:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats OK View Post
Try coldbooting if you haven't already.
Already have, no luck :\
Although doing so did fix the weather widget, but my date is still gone and I don't know what the widget's called to bring it back and the SUPERNOTE issue is still there.

Worth noting, it doesn't happen all the time with SuperNote either. I haven't really been able to consistently reproduce it

Jbb3393
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Default Re: [ROM][13 Feb]★★CleanROM Inheritance 3.3 | JB 10.4.4.25 | ODEX/DEODEX | New Kernel

[QUOTE=

Jbb3393, Are you using Go launcher EX or Go Launcher HD for tab. If you're using the EX version how does it run on our tablet. ? I do miss the old themes of EX.

Cheers
THiBOR69[/QUOTE]

Using the HD one chosen in aroma. First time using it and I've been really impressed. I only wish that I could hide the bar at the top like other launchers allow.

new_convert
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Keyboard gesture trail

Keyboard gesture trail does not show up in the portrait mode. Is it a bug?

Thats OK
Old
Thanks Meter 277
Quote:
Originally Posted by incarceration View Post
Already have, no luck :\
Although doing so did fix the weather widget, but my date is still gone and I don't know what the widget's called to bring it back and the SUPERNOTE issue is still there.

Worth noting, it doesn't happen all the time with SuperNote either. I haven't really been able to consistently reproduce it
Glad the weather widget appeared for y'all.
I believe the digital clock is still bugged out...SB is working on a patch that's forthcoming.
For now the analog clock widget is working.

I tried Supernote here.
It FC'd on opening then I tried it again and it started working.
I'll keep an eye on it also.
I think it may need a cache dump like the weather widget.

Quozl
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Are the themes included in the installer this time? For the life of me I couldn't see them when going through all the install options when upgrading, or do you still have to download them individually and flash?

Cheers Q

redheadplantguy
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Default problems installing non play store apps

hi all. i've been using this rom for a while and love it. my main problem is, occasionally, it will stop letting me install apps not from market. like amazon app store. never happened when i was running 2.x, but since switching over to 3.x, i have this problem. only way i have found to get apps installing again, is to install an earlier nandroid made when they DID install. even re-installing rom, or a higher version rom doesn't fix it.
any suggestions?
Apple. For those who just can't be bothered with thinking for themselves.

adelancker
Old
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by lartomar2002 View Post
Ok, I can feel my screen give (pushed in) a little when holding it one handed with my left hand. It happens when my thumb is putting pressure on the upper left corner, is that what you are talking about? I just thought it was normal, thanks for your post, I will be contacting Asus. From what I have read that when you send a rooted tablet to Asus they send it back with the latest stock firmware so I will not have another chance to get the nvflash blob? Did they ask if yours was rooted or not? I know they know if you have unlocked it.
Usually, in the EU, it doesn't matter if you voided your warranty or not as long as the problem persists in the first 6 months after purchase, they are forced to fix the (hardware) issue(s) for free.

I don't know about the US.

If it's only something you notice, but you're not annoyed by, because it's not that bad, I personally wouldn't send it in,
because then you'll miss your tablet for 2 weeks, which is hell, believe me
If my post helped, please let me and others know by clicking the thanks button

Samsung Galaxy S4 running Google Play Editions!
Samsung Galaxy SIII running the super cool Haze rom
Asus Infinity tf700 with the *amazing* CM 4.4.x Rom optimised by sdbags

Tags
cleanrom, infinity, inheritance, jelly bean, tf700