FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

What games do u want on the OUYA

3,166 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,257
 
By TingTingin, Recognized Contributor on 14th February 2013, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th February 2013, 12:11 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TingTingin

*phew* was wondering how a iPhone owner was smart enough to use a nexus 4 lol

Welcome to the dark side

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"If apple made a car it'd have the body of a Ferrari and engine of a Prius"

Been rooting and flashing kernels all week like a boss lol its been quite a learning curve but enjoying the freedom of android compared to IOS


Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
15th February 2013, 01:55 AM |#12  
theandroidboss's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag cocoa beach
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Im wondering if the play store for the ouya will be like kindle fire with limited selction, or just full play store.
15th February 2013, 02:05 AM |#13  
TingTingin's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Point Fortin
Thanks Meter: 1,257
 
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjon299

Been rooting and flashing kernels all week like a boss lol its been quite a learning curve but enjoying the freedom of android compared to IOS


Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2


ikr Android FTW




Quote:
Originally Posted by theandroidboss

Im wondering if the play store for the ouya will be like kindle fire with limited selction, or just full play store.

Kindle doesn't have the play store they have Amazon market

And most likely it will they want us to mod and hack this thing locking down the play store would be a bad move

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"If apple made a car it'd have the body of a Ferrari and engine of a Prius"
15th February 2013, 04:37 AM |#14  
pcoruganti's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
jail broken
15th February 2013, 04:52 AM |#15  
TingTingin's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Point Fortin
Thanks Meter: 1,257
 
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcoruganti

jail broken

Don't spam to get your 10 comments

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"If apple made a car it'd have the body of a Ferrari and engine of a Prius"
15th February 2013, 07:58 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
One big problem of the ouya is the "missing" touchscreen.
Because you just have the touchscreen on the controller will make it different to navigate through normal apps.
And most normal apps wont have a controller support.
Maybe a mouse will fix the problem.


They will have their own ouya store where you can find games. This store has just one set of authorizations(i.e. read and write rights, internet connection, etc.) for all games.
If they will implement the normal store is not clear. I guess they will not. But you can upload any apk manually and you probably can install the play store by your self.
15th February 2013, 12:34 PM |#17  
amd5511's Avatar
Member
Trivandrum
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
CoD & Temple Run
Hi i would extremely happy to play Call of Duty series in Ouya console & dont forget the viral temple run also. And anybody has any idea when it will be launching on India, Thanks.
15th February 2013, 01:24 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
DIE HARD from PS1
15th February 2013, 01:40 PM |#19  
TingTingin's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Point Fortin
Thanks Meter: 1,257
 
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindylove

One big problem of the ouya is the "missing" touchscreen.
Because you just have the touchscreen on the controller will make it different to navigate through normal apps.
And most normal apps wont have a controller support.
Maybe a mouse will fix the problem.


They will have their own ouya store where you can find games. This store has just one set of authorizations(i.e. read and write rights, internet connection, etc.) for all games.
If they will implement the normal store is not clear. I guess they will not. But you can upload any apk manually and you probably can install the play store by your self.

Apps won't need controller (games do) support is already built in natively to Android os as long as it doesn't use confusing gestures but even then it has a touchscreen for when needed

PHONE SLOW CLICK ME?
_____________________________________
"If apple made a car it'd have the body of a Ferrari and engine of a Prius"
15th February 2013, 10:04 PM |#20  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 7,018
 
10
Donate to Me
More
Re: What games do u want on the OUYA
I doubt it will be available but I'd love to see Need For Speed : Most Wanted (the original version)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes