Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,635 Members 52,806 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Android Revolution HD 33.1 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 5 | 4.18.401.3

Tip us?

mike1986.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 69318

DONATE TO ME
Default Odp: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 18.2 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 4+ | BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_WM View Post
Hi Guys,

Just flashed 18.2 and cant get Flight Mode off, its crashed saying
Turning Off.... and Wifi say Error,

Trying to clear Dalvik & Cache, and will let you know

Flashed Stock Kernal and its Fixed =)
Be careful with custom kernels

Sent from my HTC One X+

Archived devices and my other threads:

Join Android Revolution HD community

Facebook | Twitter | IRC chat | Visit my blog | Google+

If you appreciate my work, you can buy me a beer
Every donation is greatly appreciated and it helps the development!

skn-xda
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakrizma View Post
Hi,
I'm getting Low Storage Space every time I turn on/reboot my phone.
In information about Storage space I have this:
App storage:
Apps: 685MB
Other: 4.95GB
Available: 1.16GB.

I tried to find some big files/directories on my Phone storage, but then I realized that I don't have enough expirience to find them.

Is it normal that "Other" is so big?
Is that the reason that I'm getting that "Low Storage Space" warning?

Thank you.

SDMaid has a "Biggest Files" finder feature that you can use (among other good cleaner features).
HTC One (M8) ~ ROM: Android Revolution HD 7.1 (subjected to ROM Cleaner), Android: 4.4.2, Sense: 6.0, Kernel: Stock, Mods: Sense Toolbox, Root: Yes, S-Off: Yes, SuperCID: Yes
Nexus 7 (2013) ~ ROM: Stock, Android: 4.4.4, Kernel:Stock, Mods: Gravity Box, Root: Yes
---
HTC One X (retired) ~ ROM: Android Revolution HD 33.1 (subjected to ROM Cleaner), Android: 4.2.2, Sense: 5.0, Kernel: Stock , Mods: JB modPack, Root: Yes

rumms
Old
Thanks Meter 16
This morning I wanted to look on my charging HOX (with 18.2) what time it is (like every morning), but it showed only a dark grey screen. I tried every button, but no response. Only a reset by pressing the power-button helped.

Has anybody the same problem? I came from 18.1 without wipe or something.
S4 Active (4.4.2 - Slim-port-jactiveltexx)
Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P605 (still Stock)

geney
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I always get No Service whenever flashing XM kernel. It didn't even prompt for my SIM PIN.

makbil
Old
Thanks Meter 1495
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaospiloten View Post
Its so strange, I installed 18.1 a couple of weeks ago and camera worked. Suddenly it stops working, I have not innstalled any mods or tweaks before that could have made the camera app stop. Now I have flashed boot.img and 18.2 again with full wipe, still no camera????
Looks like you have done the right things to troubleshoot this problem. One last thing you can try is to relock our device and flash stock ROM and see what happens. The camera might be malfunctioning and your device may have to go in to HTC for repairs, it should still be under warranty.

Firmware flashing guide for Android 4.2.2
HTC One - ARHD 62.0 | KK 4.4.2
HTC One X - Android Revolution HD 31.3 | Sense 5 | Base 4.18.401.2 | JB 4.2.2 /Quietly rooted
HTC Desire HD - ARHD 9.0 (3.12.405.1)
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 (P900) (KK 4.4.2)
Google Nexus 7 - Android 4.4.4
Samsung Note 10.1 (N8005) 3G+Wi-Fi ([JB 4.1.2])
The Following User Says Thank You to makbil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skn-xda
Old
(Last edited by skn-xda; 15th February 2013 at 10:58 AM.) Reason: followup 2
Thanks Meter 30
Not sure if this is something introduced in 18.2 or whether it is a non-ARHD bug, but in the AROMA installer, the progress always reads 0.00% p until the while process is done!

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumms View Post
This morning I wanted to look on my charging HOX (with 18.2) what time it is (like every morning), but it showed only a dark grey screen. I tried every button, but no response. Only a reset by pressing the power-button helped.

Has anybody the same problem? I came from 18.1 without wipe or something.
Strange that you mention this but right now I have been experiencing funny things with the phone - very slow response, inability to show home screen after the pattern lock has passed etc. I am currently reflashing 18.2 after using latest boot.img, cleaning the cache (but still not wiping user data). Let us see how that goes.

edit:
Nope, no luck. Still see a blank/white screen on the home screen. Reverting to nandroid backup now. No 18.2 for now for me I guess.

edit2:
Hm... Looks like my bad. I was a bit too aggressive with ROM Cleaner - accidentally deleted all language apks, including the IMEXT9English.apk, leaving me with no language! For some reason reflashing alone did not give me back the apk. So I restored 18.1 from backup, reflashed 18.2 and ran rom cleaner commenting out English apk and all is well for now.
HTC One (M8) ~ ROM: Android Revolution HD 7.1 (subjected to ROM Cleaner), Android: 4.4.2, Sense: 6.0, Kernel: Stock, Mods: Sense Toolbox, Root: Yes, S-Off: Yes, SuperCID: Yes
Nexus 7 (2013) ~ ROM: Stock, Android: 4.4.4, Kernel:Stock, Mods: Gravity Box, Root: Yes
---
HTC One X (retired) ~ ROM: Android Revolution HD 33.1 (subjected to ROM Cleaner), Android: 4.2.2, Sense: 5.0, Kernel: Stock , Mods: JB modPack, Root: Yes

melted_cow
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomantmk View Post
First day of using ARHD 18.2, I have some better results with ARHD 18.1.

Sent from my EndeavorU using xda premium
How are you getting such good battery life? Also, what do you have on your phone to get that info?

W0RSCHD
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Default AW: [ROM] Android Revolution HD 18.2 | High Quality & Performance | Sense 4+ | BEST S

Quote:
Originally Posted by skn-xda View Post
Not sure if this is something introduced in 18.2 or whether it is a non-ARHD bug, but in the AROMA installer, the progress always reads 0.00% p until the while process is done![COLOR="Silver"]
This is normal, I already asked this. No worries for this, its on every Arhd version and no thing to worry about

Sent from OneX using ARHD

Device: HTC One X
ROM: ARHD 31.0 (4.2.2) - by awesome mike1986 (BIG Thx!!)
Recovery: Philz Touch 5.06.1
Kernel: Stock
Mods: JB Modpack by lyapota

chareos12
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Hi Mike,

just curious...
have you been playing with CPUQuiet ?
It's the most attractive feature to me to try 3rd parties kernels.
It should "hide" CPUs from the OS rather than unplug them. Sounds like a potential stuttering-free powersafe godness.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Guys, which Seeder settings are you trying out ?
I read on the Play store page JB is already mostly optimized in entropy optimization, so limited improvements will be noticeable. Better stay light or aggressive ?
Farewell, HTC.
And thank you for all the S-ON annoyances, the proprietary s**t and everything else locking us to your bloated Sense.
Nice product design, on your One X. Oh, well.

gerardroid
Old
(Last edited by gerardroid; 15th February 2013 at 11:02 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5273
Quote:
Originally Posted by skn-xda View Post
Not sure if this is something introduced in 18.2 or whether it is a non-ARHD bug, but in the AROMA installer, the progress always reads 0.00% p until the while process is done!

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Strange that you mention this but right now I have been experiencing funny things with the phone - very slow response, inability to show home screen after the pattern lock has passed etc. I am currently reflashing 18.2 after using latest boot.img, cleaning the cache (but still not wiping user data). Let us see how that goes.

edit:
Nope, no luck. Still see a blank/white screen on the home screen. Reverting to nandroid backup now. No 18.2 for now for me I guess.
reflash the rom?or try flashing a other kernel?might solve the prob,im using the 18.2 for a day now with the ncx kernel and everything works great

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by melted_cow View Post
How are you getting such good battery life? Also, what do you have on your phone to get that info?
in playstore you can find various apps for testing, for example a benchmarking tool like antutu or for the battery:battery defender
running samsung s4/note 3

---------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ULTIMATE ADBLOCK/REMOVE COLLECTION CLICK HERE-->ADBLOCK
+++LG KEYBOARD-RIP,5TH# ROW, MANY THEMES,EMOIJ ALL WORKING CLICK HERE-->LGKEYBOARD
----------------------------------------------------------------------

and most important respect other members

Tags
4.0.4, android revolution hd, arhd, best custom rom, epic custom rom, fastest sense rom, htc one x, htc sense 4.5 / 4+, ice cream sandwich, latest rom