FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"

891 posts
Thanks Meter: 849
 
By reverendkjr, Senior Member on 4th December 2012, 09:09 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th February 2013, 10:27 PM |#341  
CoB_Mike's Avatar
Member
Killeen
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Re: CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"
OK. But not what I am asking.

Sent from my LT28at using xda app-developers app
 
 
15th February 2013, 12:47 AM |#342  
Hollaback12786's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Re: CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoB_Mike

OK. But not what I am asking.

Sent from my LT28at using xda app-developers app

Instead of cluttering up a development thread why don't you just wait and see what hashcode wants to do....

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk HD
15th February 2013, 01:02 AM |#343  
Hashcode's Avatar
Senior Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 23,531
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"
I'll start a new thread when Im a bit further along in development.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hashcode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 05:15 AM |#344  
CoB_Mike's Avatar
Member
Killeen
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashcode

I'll start a new thread when Im a bit further along in development.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Hashcode.
The Following User Says Thank You to CoB_Mike For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 11:13 AM |#345  
sxrmafia's Avatar
Senior Member
127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Battery Full
A bit offtopic but my KFHD7 charges only to 70% no matter how long i leave it plugged in.
17th February 2013, 02:19 PM |#346  
Jester6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saskatchewan
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrmafia

A bit offtopic but my KFHD7 charges only to 70% no matter how long i leave it plugged in.

Try Q&A, you're far more likely to get an answer there than in a dev thread. But since you're here anyway try clearing the cache and fix perms. Sounds more like an android issue than hardware.
17th February 2013, 06:45 PM |#347  
persano's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 263
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrmafia

A bit offtopic but my KFHD7 charges only to 70% no matter how long i leave it plugged in.

if nothing fix your issue, try reflashing system or factory reset
22nd February 2013, 05:07 AM |#348  
s3rv1cet3ch's Avatar
Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverendkjr

This build is put on permanent hold while Hashcode develops CM10.1 instead.

If we get stuck, we may revisit this, but I doubt that will be the case.


Waiting patiently to get rid of fire os...
23rd February 2013, 09:42 AM |#349  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s3rv1cet3ch

Waiting patiently to get rid of fire os...

Me too! But I'm losing it, in my country internet has been censored and since you cant connect to vpn server via kfhd,this device is somehow useless when it comes to using the internet. i was considering selling my kfhd and buying another tablet but in this price range, none of them has a good display or sound for that matter. So i guess we are stuck with it and we just have to wait.
23rd February 2013, 02:14 PM |#350  
P30SiNa's Avatar
Senior Member
Shahrood
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Re: CM10 Development for Kindle Fire HD 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidwt

Me too! But I'm losing it, in my country internet has been censored and since you cant connect to vpn server via kfhd,this device is somehow useless when it comes to using the internet. i was considering selling my kfhd and buying another tablet but in this price range, none of them has a good display or sound for that matter. So i guess we are stuck with it and we just have to wait.

I know how you feel bro. I need vpn so bad but kindle doesn't support vpn. And with all these censorship and filtering, internet is useless without a vpn.
I'm waiting patiently for CM10

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The Following User Says Thank You to P30SiNa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd February 2013, 04:32 PM |#351  
persano's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 263
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by P30SiNa

I know how you feel bro. I need vpn so bad but kindle doesn't support vpn. And with all these censorship and filtering, internet is useless without a vpn.
I'm waiting patiently for CM10

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

kindle fire hd support vpn, but need to download an app in amazon appstore

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes