Flesky keyboard and keyboard app?

OP Dnice25

14th February 2013, 01:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 9

109 posts
More
Has anybody gotten Flesky working on their note 2 and if so what wus the modifications done to get it working? Is there an app that let the phone randomly switch keyboards??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
15th February 2013, 04:37 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 1,144

1,735 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: Flesky keyboard and keyboard app?
Am gonna look for it now to see what it is...never heard of it...let me look into this
Caan you post a link to this? I tried searching and market and cannot find it ?
Last edited by wish777; 15th February 2013 at 04:45 AM.
15th February 2013, 05:31 AM   |  #3  
pottstown
Thanks Meter: 204

485 posts
More
It's not in the market. I found an apk here on xda by searching on Google for it. I forget which thread, but I didn't like it. It's still in beta though

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
15th February 2013, 11:05 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 257

554 posts
Donate to Me
More
I got this link [URL=http://d-h.st/sDp]signed_Flexo.apk - 29.90 MB[/URL. From somewhere here on xda. Sorry but I can't find the right post I found it in I have looked in so many lol. So far its not bad but its got a ways to go. No auto punctuation no auto capitalization after a period and if it chooses a word for you then that's the word you get, no correction bar choose yourself. Big one for me is no period in main keyboard, but it is a beta afterall.

I found the post here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=37796181

Fleksy beta APK?
Last edited by jethro650; 15th February 2013 at 11:25 AM.
17th February 2013, 07:32 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 9

109 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro650

I got this link [URL=http://d-h.st/sDp]signed_Flexo.apk - 29.90 MB[/URL. From somewhere here on xda. Sorry but I can't find the right post I found it in I have looked in so many lol. So far its not bad but its got a ways to go. No auto punctuation no auto capitalization after a period and if it chooses a word for you then that's the word you get, no correction bar choose yourself. Big one for me is no period in main keyboard, but it is a beta afterall.

I found the post here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=37796181

Fleksy beta APK?

How did you get it to work on the note 2 please explain Mister? Lol thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
17th February 2013, 07:50 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 257

554 posts
Donate to Me
More
I just downloaded that .apk and installed and went into language and input in settings and choose it. There are a few .apks that wont work, I think I tried 4 or 5 before I found the one linked to that worked.
17th February 2013, 05:12 PM   |  #7  
Flag East Coast
Thanks Meter: 51

368 posts
More
I spent most of the afternoon yesterday getting it working & testing it out on my note & it's pretty cool, but far from ready. It does have correction, by sliding up or down after you type the word. You can cycle through all the possible suggestions by sliding down for next, or up for previous.

Punctuation is done with two swipes to the right, and the symbol keyboard comes up with a swipe up from the bottom right. It's very simplistic, even to the point that you can hide the spacebar & just slide for spaces or punctuation.

I had to use a modded version because the original beta authenticates via device & email address. I'll put the version i found up if anyone wants to try.

Sent from my Note 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread