Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,305 Members 44,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|ROM||AROMA|| Jedi Master 18 || PIE || Per App DPI ||4.1.2| 10|14

Tip us?

Spyderlotus
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sIpInWiT mYdRoId View Post
Dude seriously. 1st i had a nice long response back to that but after seeing how many times you posted and seeing what you posted i realized that there's no reason to even send that response back in here due to the fact that if you would have read the op as much as me and probably everyone else in here, you would know that this thread is not about trying to top who knows more than anyone else but about helping out eachother. But this conversation was with me and someone else figuring out why fixing permissions is causing my perfectly running no problem having g-note 2 to lose all s-note functions when fixing permissions. No need to get into everything i did for that other phone which is the main reason i said i wasn't going to get into name dropping on devs or even getting into my old screen name which i changed accounts all together from after yrs due to all the Dic#$ and mr know-it-alls in the Sensation forums i got sick of. If you never had to fix permissions on your sensation than your the one who must have had alot of problems with your phone. Don't take me saying i don't get the whole thing behind fixing permissions as actually not knowing why you use the fix permissions function in recovery, just didn't know if it did something extra seeing this is a whole entire different phone in many ways. So unless this has anything to do with the problem at hand then hopefully you can just leave it at that just like i am going to right now.
I'm not the one coming in here and saying " I'm not trying to sound like a know it all " I never had any problems with my sensation actually. I don't have any problems with this phone or rom either. Thanks dev!

wbonney4
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default Re: |ROM| Jedi Master 9 || SaberKernel_10.2 || 2|1

How is the testing going

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

TMous HD2 (Retired)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (Retired)
Galaxy Nexus
Revolution HD

Rabid Panda
Old
(Last edited by Rabid Panda; 16th February 2013 at 11:00 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8

Is there a Q&A thread for this rom? Didn't see one in the Q&A section.
Will this rom support LTE. I'm in the DC area and are "supposed" to have it "really soon".
Thanks!!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Galaxysm
Old
(Last edited by Galaxysm; 15th February 2013 at 03:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 557

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainemac View Post
Has this happened to anyone else's toggles? I always have to go into an app and rotate to get it back to normal. Been happening on every version I've used. Might be a problem with the app and not the rom but I'm not sure.
Thanks for showing it off xD. My phone doesnt rotate anymore xD LOL. Btw how do I make does red lines? O.o

Edit: cleared dalvik/cashes and fixed permission and nothinf...

Edit2: ill reflash rom again later when I get home..

Edit3: Im fuxed xD. Laptop broke down and all my files were there xD. Oh well to bad lol

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.
Current Device:LG G3 (T-Mobile) Rooted.(Stock)
Current Device:Nexus 5 Rooted-PA ROM.
History Of Phones...
HTC One M8.(T-Mobile) (SOLD
Galaxy Note 2 (T-Mobile) Rooted.(SOLD)
Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) Rooted.
ZTE Warp (Boost Mobile)-Rooted.
Htc Inspire(AT&T)-Rooted/S-Off.
Optimus Elite(Virgin Mobile)-Rooted.
Htc Amaze 4G(T-Mobile)-Rooted.-SOLD.
Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013) model 32GB.

sIpInWiT mYdRoId
Old
Thanks Meter 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillmanr3 View Post
I know you may have already done this but have you Odin'd back to stock and then reinstall.... sounds like some file did not get written properly...

Sent from my Jedi Master Powered Note 2
No i didnt try that yet but will do. Thanks for the help and all the info though, i greatly appreciate it. Going to give that a shot in a couple hrs.
  • Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3
  • Rom: TweakedN3 v3.0
  • Kernel: Colonel XB R-22

verifiedsub
Old
Thanks Meter 411

DONATE TO ME

Hey guys we really really need to keep this to ROM discussions only.. it's getting really out of hand how far people are getting off topic.. ptmr3 is here to unleash the full potential of the phone and share it with everyone.. This isn't about how much you know or dropping what ever name you changed from we have already had the forum moderator in here and given a warning for people getting off topic.. and its starting to get to that point again..

I think it's about time that a few people, that have been having regular problem with their devices after installing jedi roms and haven't been able to get a fix with the advice of all the people in here.. I think it might be time for you to move on to another rom.. There are no issues with this rom and everything works great..... and as for your toggles being screwed up.. no one else has the issue.. try fixing permissions again and or reinstalling the rom..
Sent from my SGH-I317M using XDA Premium HD app

SGNII Samsung shouldn't make you pay for something so AWESOME >> Jedi X<< Metallic Grey & White Sig pic thanks to the great work of Addis!
Got questions? Head over to The Jedi Academy If you Don't See your question already listed after reading through all Q & A Feel Free to post it

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to verifiedsub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sIpInWiT mYdRoId
Old
(Last edited by sIpInWiT mYdRoId; 15th February 2013 at 09:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 206
EDIT!!!!!! Im seriously sick of this trash and i really hope you people see this guy is just using the bait and try and act like mr. innocent here.

Spyderlotus
Old
(Last edited by Spyderlotus; 15th February 2013 at 08:19 AM.) Reason: sorry.
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sIpInWiT mYdRoId View Post
Im having no problems but one single problem, now im being told to leave the rom just because of a fixing permissions situation i have been getting help from someone with. Truthfully im not going on or moving on to another rom because this one works for me. If im having an issue with fixing permissions and my s-note functions not working and someone is kind enough to help than so be it. May i ask why its a problem for me to tell the person with the snob answer to me, to read the opening page of the thread like i have read it many times, to see and learn that this is a place to learn from and help others, but it's ok for you to repeat to me the same exact thing i told this person like im a child being scolded being told something i didnt already know and something i clearly told the other person. If someone tries to get in a conversation with snob answers back that weren't asked of him than thats his problem not mine. Just cause i mention i had another screen name and had to leave the sensation forums because of me getting sick of the same type of responses like that of the person who responded back with the snob answer puts me in the wrong? Me mentioning that i have knowledge of what im doing from another phone and that im pretty smart at what i do is me letting them know their not helping out and idiot and nothing else. Me mentioning that i helped out with another phone and that im not going to be name dropping to make myself look above anybody is me trying to show someone that their actually helping someone who likes the rom that has some sort of knowledge and appreciates the help not someone whose just going to take his info and run with it without giving them a simple thank you like many do, what is wrong with that? I still will never understand why so many people here on xda always pick at certain things when a ignorant post is put up to someone instead of agreeing with the person, especially when they are telling the person the same exact thing they just told the other like their trying to earn their brownie points or something. Again sorry for the long post but im trying to use a rom here not sit around & Bit#$ while someone tells me what this forum is for after i was actually the one who just told the person the exact same thing. Im leaving it at that and hope every other person can do the same exact thing cause im not in the wrong here in any shape or form. If it keeps on going then it just shows people have to big of an ego to accept when they are in the wrong and need to think about what they say before they say it.
The problem is you are sitting around & Bit#$ while someone tells you what this forum is for. Also the problem is you don't know when to stop. Someone said their 2 cents and left it alone, and now "people are attacking you ". Just let it go and be the bigger, smarter, guy that claims to know what he is doing. That simple. My apologies everyone, but I didn't know that this guy would keep going. From now on I will only post Good or Bad info/ bugs pertaining to this rom and device. I'll be the bigger man and won't reply to this idiot.

sIpInWiT mYdRoId
Old
(Last edited by sIpInWiT mYdRoId; 15th February 2013 at 11:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyderlotus View Post
The problem is you are sitting around & Bit#$ while someone tells you what this forum is for. Also the problem is you don't know when to stop. Someone said their 2 cents and left it alone, and now "people are attacking you ". Just let it go and be the bigger, smarter, guy that claims to know what he is doing. That simple. My apologies everyone, but I didn't know that this guy would keep going. From now on I will only post Good or Bad info/ bugs pertaining to this rom and device. I'll be the bigger man and won't reply to this idiot.
Edit: Tired of arguing with this dude just copying what i say about how this thread is for development and sharing and what not. Have the final word im sure it made you feel great. I just had my 1st child, a 2 month old daughter, and instead of this being something i do 24-7 when not working this is my fun time now i only get to do every once in a while. I don't need to waste it arguing back and forth with someone obviously needing to fulfill himself by trying to be some type of internet bully or some trash. You see my screen pic & i doubt you'd ever talk to me in any shape or form like that besides on a computer.One last thing though, i don't need to try and act as if im smart or anything of that sort, if you use this site you'd notice there's a little function to read a persons posts when you click their name, and everything i have done speaks for itself. No need to try and talk myself up anywhere for anything.

sIpInWiT mYdRoId
Old
Thanks Meter 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillmanr3 View Post
I know you may have already done this but have you Odin'd back to stock and then reinstall.... sounds like some file did not get written properly...

Sent from my Jedi Master Powered Note 2
Holy geez man, you are a freaking genius in my book right now. I just noticed when flashing back to stock unrooted, stock recovery and all, my version of odin said not responding for about 5 seconds at 1st even though everything went through and passed, right then it hit me, this happened when i 1st rooted my phone. I used a updated version of odin to root and install cwm touch recovery No not responding msg at all & POW!!! No more s-note force closes when i fix permissions. You hit it right on the head. Thanks a very big lot for your time and help. This rom was running great on my Note & im hoping maybe it even runs better seeing something must have been way off. Even when s-note worked it took forever to open up but now it pops right up when i click it. Again thanks a whole lot for your help with this.