5,605,311 Members 38,751 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 25 is Now Live!!

★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 25 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [03/21/14][Aroma][MJ9] ☜★

Tip us?

Stick2daScript
Old
(Last edited by Stick2daScript; 15th February 2013 at 05:33 AM.)
Thanks Meter 63
Default Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeXX View Post
If that doesn't work out. This is my caller is using haxsync, pretty close.
Do u have a link?

Disregard...I found iit in the PlayStore. You have to use this with Facebook tho....bummer.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless SCH-i605 via Tapatalk
Sent from my Verizon Wireless HTC¹ via Tapatalk

JBeXX
Old
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick2daScript View Post
Do u have a link?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless SCH-i605 via Tapatalk
Playstore
The Following User Says Thank You to JBeXX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2706

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRunner01 View Post
Anyone... have any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
For what?

Sent from the dark on a Note 2

JBeXX
Old
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan View Post
For what?

I think he is referring to a series of questions he asked a few pages back.
And no offense and not trying to be rude but I'm guessing you didn't get feedback because if you read through the thread you could answer your own questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBeXX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BoostedB18C
Old
Thanks Meter 808

Quote:
I think he is referring to a series of questions he asked a few pages back.
And no offense and not trying to be rude but I'm guessing you didn't get feedback because if you read through the thread you could answer your own questions.
Please be respectful to people that always offer help and guidance. Kintwofan is one of the people on here that constantly gives advice and direction for numerous problems. When there are 40 new pages added from last time you were on, you normally dont go through EVERY post.

Sent From My Beans Powered Note2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoostedB18C For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JBeXX
Old
(Last edited by JBeXX; 15th February 2013 at 05:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 449

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedB18C View Post
Please be respectful to people that always offer help and guidance. Kintwofan is one of the people on here that constantly gives advice and direction for numerous problems. When there are 40 new pages added from last time you were on, you nirmally dont go through EVERY post.

Sent From My Beans Powered Note2
I was being respectful, I wasn't referring to Kintwofan at all. I was answering his question about a different member. I assume he would realize that and not be offended. I am very aware how helpful Kintwofan is and I try to do the same. Apologies if you misinterpreted my post.
The 2nd paragraph was in reference to JRunner01 not Kintwonfan
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBeXX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

littleguevara
Old
(Last edited by littleguevara; 15th February 2013 at 05:52 AM.)
Thanks Meter 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRunner01 View Post
Anyone... have any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
To answer your question, yes a clean flash is recommend as I think beans updated the base from 7 to 8

sent from my Note 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleguevara For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ainjobizz
Old
Thanks Meter 4

Anyone know why YouTube isn't showing up as an option to watch the video from Facebook or Twitter? I'm running b9 with the normal non 720p YouTube.

kintwofan
Old
Thanks Meter 2706

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
I was being respectful, I wasn't referring to Kintwofan at all. I was answering his question about a different member. I assume he would realize that and not be offended. I am very aware how helpful Kintwofan is and I try to do the same. Apologies if you misinterpreted my post.
The 2nd paragraph was in reference to JRunner01 not Kintwonfan
Thanks brother. Guess I missed his set of questions. By the way I thought the second paragraph was for jrunner01

The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

techgov8
Old
Thanks Meter 153

Quote:
Originally Posted by ainjobizz View Post

Anyone know why YouTube isn't showing up as an option to watch the video from Facebook or Twitter? I'm running b9 with the normal non 720p YouTube.
Just noticed that. Mine doesn't have the option either and it's a video from YouTube.com

Doin' big thangs from my Note Deuce