Post Reply

★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 26 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/27/14][Aroma][MJ9] ☜★

Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 26 is Now Live!!
15th February 2013, 05:20 AM   |  #7071  
Stick2daScript's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 74
 
398 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeXX

If that doesn't work out. This is my caller is using haxsync, pretty close.

Do u have a link?

Disregard...I found iit in the PlayStore. You have to use this with Facebook tho....bummer.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless SCH-i605 via Tapatalk
Last edited by Stick2daScript; 15th February 2013 at 05:33 AM.
15th February 2013, 05:22 AM   |  #7072  
JBeXX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Longmont, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 450
 
662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stick2daScript

Do u have a link?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless SCH-i605 via Tapatalk

Playstore
The Following User Says Thank You to JBeXX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 05:22 AM   |  #7073  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,865
 
5,029 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRunner01

Anyone... have any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

For what?

Sent from the dark on a Note 2
15th February 2013, 05:25 AM   |  #7074  
JBeXX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Longmont, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 450
 
662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

For what?

Sent from the dark on a Note 2

I think he is referring to a series of questions he asked a few pages back.
And no offense and not trying to be rude but I'm guessing you didn't get feedback because if you read through the thread you could answer your own questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to JBeXX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 05:33 AM   |  #7075  
BoostedB18C's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag San Jose
Thanks Meter: 808
 
1,309 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeXX

I think he is referring to a series of questions he asked a few pages back.
And no offense and not trying to be rude but I'm guessing you didn't get feedback because if you read through the thread you could answer your own questions.

Please be respectful to people that always offer help and guidance. Kintwofan is one of the people on here that constantly gives advice and direction for numerous problems. When there are 40 new pages added from last time you were on, you normally dont go through EVERY post.

Sent From My Beans Powered Note2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoostedB18C For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 05:36 AM   |  #7076  
JBeXX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Longmont, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 450
 
662 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedB18C

Please be respectful to people that always offer help and guidance. Kintwofan is one of the people on here that constantly gives advice and direction for numerous problems. When there are 40 new pages added from last time you were on, you nirmally dont go through EVERY post.

Sent From My Beans Powered Note2

I was being respectful, I wasn't referring to Kintwofan at all. I was answering his question about a different member. I assume he would realize that and not be offended. I am very aware how helpful Kintwofan is and I try to do the same. Apologies if you misinterpreted my post.
The 2nd paragraph was in reference to JRunner01 not Kintwonfan
Last edited by JBeXX; 15th February 2013 at 05:39 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JBeXX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 05:39 AM   |  #7077  
littleguevara's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
751 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRunner01

Anyone... have any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

To answer your question, yes a clean flash is recommend as I think beans updated the base from 7 to 8

sent from my Note 2
Last edited by littleguevara; 15th February 2013 at 05:52 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to littleguevara For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 06:11 AM   |  #7078  
ainjobizz's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013


Anyone know why YouTube isn't showing up as an option to watch the video from Facebook or Twitter? I'm running b9 with the normal non 720p YouTube.
15th February 2013, 06:24 AM   |  #7079  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,865
 
5,029 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeXX

I was being respectful, I wasn't referring to Kintwofan at all. I was answering his question about a different member. I assume he would realize that and not be offended. I am very aware how helpful Kintwofan is and I try to do the same. Apologies if you misinterpreted my post.
The 2nd paragraph was in reference to JRunner01 not Kintwonfan

Thanks brother. Guess I missed his set of questions. By the way I thought the second paragraph was for jrunner01

Sent from the dark on a Note 2
The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 06:37 AM   |  #7080  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 153
 
874 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainjobizz



Anyone know why YouTube isn't showing up as an option to watch the video from Facebook or Twitter? I'm running b9 with the normal non 720p YouTube.

Just noticed that. Mine doesn't have the option either and it's a video from YouTube.com

Doin' big thangs from my Note Deuce

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Verizon Galaxy Note II Android Development by ThreadRank