FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel v3.1.3[02.13.13]Up to 3.4.30 and a few minor fixes.

1,728 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
By dsb9938, Recognized Developer on 2nd December 2012, 02:01 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th February 2013, 12:33 AM |#1921  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
More
Re: [KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel v3.1.3[02.13.13]Up to 3.4.30 and a few minor fixes
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasjrice

I'm on viper running this kernel. Can't seem to get S2W to work. Even after I enable it.. Any ideas.. On the latest viper and kernel

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm assuming you updated busybox at somepoint. If so, you need to install an older version of busybox. I believe 1.18.2 is the one I installed to get it working.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
 
 
15th February 2013, 12:36 AM |#1922  
madAdam6LOVE's Avatar
Senior Member
Gilford, NH
Thanks Meter: 137
 
More
Re: [KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel v3.1.3[02.13.13]Up to 3.4.30 and a few minor fixes
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasjrice

I'm on viper running this kernel. Can't seem to get S2W to work. Even after I enable it.. Any ideas.. On the latest viper and kernel

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Have you updated Busybox? Comments in the Viper thread pointed to that as a possible cause of S2W problems.

You are swiping the soft keys left to right from Back to Home, right?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
15th February 2013, 01:18 AM |#1923  
BFirebird101's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Re: [KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel v3.1.3[02.13.13]Up to 3.4.30 and a few minor fixes
Does sleep2wake have any effects on battery life? I would think there would be a constant wakelock on the screen to keep it ready to interpret your finger, but idk. I'm just curious

Sent from my Vipered DNA
15th February 2013, 02:18 AM |#1924  
dsb9938's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFirebird101

Does sleep2wake have any effects on battery life? I would think there would be a constant wakelock on the screen to keep it ready to interpret your finger, but idk. I'm just curious

Sent from my Vipered DNA

Nope.

D

.
15th February 2013, 02:23 AM |#1925  
orangechoochoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Beating up dumbbells
Thanks Meter: 686
 
More
Dsb, anything useful you can use from the boot.img in the OTA?
15th February 2013, 02:46 AM |#1926  
RLGL's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stillwater
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussainally

Do u guys get more than 4 hours screen on time on this kernel?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Turn off auto sync
15th February 2013, 02:55 AM |#1927  
nicholasjrice's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Re: [KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel v3.1.3[02.13.13]Up to 3.4.30 and a few minor fixes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandrewgold

I'm assuming you updated busybox at somepoint. If so, you need to install an older version of busybox. I believe 1.18.2 is the one I installed to get it working.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

I did update... Excellent I'll give that a try. Thanks guys

Edit.. Thanks to jrummys app got to the rite version and s2w works prefect now.. Thanks

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by nicholasjrice; 15th February 2013 at 03:11 AM.
15th February 2013, 03:08 AM |#1928  
dsb9938's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangechoochoo

Dsb, anything useful you can use from the boot.img in the OTA?

Not till source is out.

D

.
The Following User Says Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 05:31 AM |#1929  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 884
 
More
Re: [KERNEL]Droid DNA Cubed Kernel v3.1.3[02.13.13]Up to 3.4.30 and a few minor fixes
Source is out!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Now get to work! JK

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
15th February 2013, 05:41 AM |#1930  
dsb9938's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Edison, NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,152
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by c5satellite2

Source is out!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Now get to work! JK

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

No, it's not.

D

.
The Following User Says Thank You to dsb9938 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes