Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: How about OC ? Do we need 1,7GHz ? (we still have sticky freqs, for the non oc guys)
Burn it to the ground 176 61.11%
Im afraid of the speed 112 38.89%
Voters: 288. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[KERNEL DISCONTINUED]n3okernel|v44[VC|DT2W|S2W|GPU_INTERFACE|HP-CONTROL|BAL|BATT|PWR]

OP n3ocort3x

15th February 2013, 02:04 AM   |  #1051  
mr.axan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64
 
138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by iba21

yes, flash this via recovery

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f066s4mtu0...FastCharge.zip

Do i need to flash this file on ICJ 2.0 too?
15th February 2013, 02:24 AM   |  #1052  
iba21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Venice
Thanks Meter: 1,522
 
2,593 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
R: [KERNEL 13|02|13]ncx_3.14_v13_c_JB Kernel_3.1.10 for AOSP & SENSE[s2w,gpu@520Mhz]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.axan

Do i need to flash this file on ICJ 2.0 too?

Yup
The Following User Says Thank You to iba21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 06:01 AM   |  #1053  
steve1996's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag canterbury
Thanks Meter: 303
 
1,271 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Re: [KERNEL 13|02|13]ncx_3.14_v13_c_JB Kernel_3.1.10 for AOSP & SENSE[s2w,gpu@520Mhz]
I found that setting the two phase bottom freq to 51000 is very effective, it scales down to 51mhz much more, I think it sticks until reboot, did a simple test by reading the unread posts.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1360904377419.jpg
Views:	342
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1730977  
15th February 2013, 06:42 AM   |  #1054  
devil_kc89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag banglore
Thanks Meter: 185
 
619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Re: [KERNEL 13|02|13]ncx_3.14_v13_c_JB Kernel_3.1.10 for AOSP & SENSE[s2w,gpu@520Mhz]
Had an soft reboot when I opened subway surfers game... phone restarted from nexus x screeen ..
Here is log from twrp http://db.tt/RnKCQT7m
Kernel ncx 13_c
ROM ICJ 1.7.5
Hboot 1.39


sent on earth from 1x
Last edited by devil_kc89; 15th February 2013 at 06:48 AM.
15th February 2013, 07:00 AM   |  #1055  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1996

I found that setting the two phase bottom freq to 51000 is very effective, it scales down to 51mhz much more, I think it sticks until reboot, did a simple test by reading the unread posts.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

How to set the two phase bottom freq?
I saw heard someone did it in setcpu but i cant find an option or somthing called like this..
15th February 2013, 07:29 AM   |  #1056  
TAGTRAUM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 89
 
472 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2008
More
Use SetCPU for this, choose ondemand + bfq, then go to "governor" tab upper the screen and find "two phase bottom freq"
BTW, i think for sticky 51MHz tick "set on boot" in Governor tab

******Confirmed: 51MHz stick after reboot with this settings
Last edited by TAGTRAUM; 15th February 2013 at 07:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TAGTRAUM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 07:38 AM   |  #1057  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
171 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by iba21

yes, flash this via recovery

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f066s4mtu0...FastCharge.zip

and off?
15th February 2013, 07:51 AM   |  #1058  
Xphoid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 925
 
1,665 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [KERNEL 13|02|13]ncx_3.14_v13_c_JB Kernel_3.1.10 for AOSP & SENSE[s2w,gpu@520Mhz]
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielalonso

and off?

It creates a script called 21fast @ /etc/init.d/ you can delete and reboot and it is gone as far as i know...

But why off? It is really useful...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
15th February 2013, 07:59 AM   |  #1059  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
673 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
Re: [KERNEL 13|02|13]ncx_3.14_v13_c_JB Kernel_3.1.10 for AOSP & SENSE[s2w,gpu@520Mhz]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAGTRAUM

Use SetCPU for this, choose ondemand + bfq, then go to "governor" tab upper the screen and find "two phase bottom freq"
BTW, i think for sticky 51MHz tick "set on boot" in Governor tab

******Confirmed: 51MHz stick after reboot with this settings

I have setCPU 2.2.4 in the list of governor there isnt a option of ondemand +bfq only ondemand.
And i dont have the governor tab.

Do i need another version or am i missing something?

Using repacked version v_13_c for ARHD 18.2


Sent from my HOX powered by ARHD
Last edited by Gerton; 15th February 2013 at 08:01 AM.
15th February 2013, 08:00 AM   |  #1060  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 216
 
820 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerton

I have setCPU 2.2.4 in the list of governor there isnt a option of ondemand +bfq only ondemand.
And i dont have the governor tab.

Do i need another version or am i missing something?

Sent from my HOX powered by ARHD

That XDA version of SetCPU is old. 3.x I think is the newest. I'm using System Tuner to choose the governor though.

The Following User Says Thank You to HzeMaffe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes