5,595,645 Members 44,594 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

Tip us?

kidjolly
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers_exe View Post
if the persist, do a clean flash, even if you did one the first time. then if that doesnt work, check the md5 against the original. the majority of the time its either a bad download or a bad flash, i have it on good authority that this rom is one of the most stable
Is it cool to Titanium my apps, or should I do a fresh app install as well?
With my Siii all up in ya

MontyPyFly
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1148

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dseda86 View Post
Tried flashing a theme, didn't make a backup. Is there a way to go back to stock without re flashing the rom? My phone, text and app drawer are different. I just want those to be stock touch wiz. Thanks in advance!

Mother of All Roms JB 4.1.2

_______ ___________
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MontyPyFly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

steelers_exe
Old
Thanks Meter 1215

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidjolly View Post
Is it cool to Titanium my apps, or should I do a fresh app install as well?
when it comes to random reboots, its always recommended to do a fresh install of everything, sometimes even going as far as downloading your apps straight from the play store, you never know if one of your backups is corrupt. with that said, you could try to restore one app at a time, playing around with it to see if its whats causing the reboots, and if not continue doing so until either you found the bad app or you got them all installed.

The Following User Says Thank You to steelers_exe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kidjolly
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers_exe View Post
when it comes to random reboots, its always recommended to do a fresh install of everything, sometimes even going as far as downloading your apps straight from the play store, you never know if one of your backups is corrupt. with that said, you could try to restore one app at a time, playing around with it to see if its whats causing the reboots, and if not continue doing so until either you found the bad app or you got them all installed.
Great thanks! I flashed the stock kernel, and my phone seems to be much more stable now. Let's see if it sticks.
With my Siii all up in ya
The Following User Says Thank You to kidjolly For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tjr2010
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Test Post#1003 / Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.

It seems I Only get reboots when my phone is charging. Idk what it could be. I did a clean flash. Got a lil theme in there and I did stock kernel.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

dseda86
Old
(Last edited by dseda86; 15th February 2013 at 11:03 AM.)
Thanks Meter 287
Default Re: [ROM] [nOObz] [MA4.1.2] Test Post#1003 / Morphology / Clock Mod / New Ink [02.13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyPyFly View Post
Fixed!

rompnit
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 14876

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidjolly View Post
So I keep getting random reboots.... During random things... Any advice? I am running stock with 5x5...I am going to try to flash the stock kernel, maybe that will do it.
Probably kernel related, most restart issues usually are.. Any OC or UV?
For MA6, we will be going back to the stock kernel as the default, but will leave the KT option in the installer for those who want it.

Thank you to everyone who's been supporting MOAR, Morphology, adn Team n00bz! Your support is why we do all this!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ramondel
Old
Thanks Meter 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit View Post
Probably kernel related, most restart issues usually are.. Any OC or UV?
For MA6, we will be going back to the stock kernel as the default, but will leave the KT option in the installer for those who want it.

Thank you to everyone who's been supporting MOAR, Morphology, adn Team n00bz! Your support is why we do all this!
Rompnit,

You do know that KToonsez just release a new 4.12 version yesterday. Please keep up the great work.

Ramon

ROOTED SPRINT Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooted Stock ROM
kernel: Stock w.Init.d Support
64GB Class 10 SD card

Please hit the Thanks button if I have helped you!!!!

Team Kernelizers: Making the best out of your phone http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2032956
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ramondel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13088

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramondel View Post
Rompnit,

You do know that KToonsez just release a new 4.12 version yesterday. Please keep up the great work.

Ramon
I do, but don't you worry about me

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dseda86
Old
Thanks Meter 287

Excited for ma6

Tags
moar, morphology, naddict, rom, speed, wowowowowowowowow