Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,526 Members 49,671 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q&A] Liquid Smooth ROM

Tip us?

wcoast
Old
Thanks Meter 389
Default Re: [Q&A] Liquid Illusion ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdpdata View Post
Not sure if this has been reported. I get SystemUI FC when plugged-in charging and tried to pull down status bar. OK when I'm not plugged in.

Did Full Wiped System/ data/ cache coming from Illusion 1.2.1.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Working great here without any FC, I'll suggest to erase internal SD & system plus apply all wipes then flash

josepresas
Old
(Last edited by josepresas; 15th February 2013 at 05:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 17

Fixed
Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

jdpdata
Old
Thanks Meter 203

I already wiped many times. Even did SuperWipe to completely format internal SD card.

Strange I'm plugged in right now but no System ui fc yet.

It was fc like crazy few hours ago. Hmm maybe heat related since I couldn't leave it alone after flashing Liquid Smooth.

Psychotic-Cerebellum
Old
Thanks Meter 97

Anyone have any ideas as to why when I was using illusion and then on this new liquid why I was having issues with my data? It would sometimes either:
A. The data icon would not switch from 3G and stay idle
B. Icon stays on 3G and transfers data, but doesn't move up to H+
C. Icon goes to H+ but sits idle
D. Icon goes to H+ looks active, but nothing loads

I've had issues before with data on TW. For some reason swift key was killing my connectivity. Wasn't the only one either, found a few threads in it. After I completely wiped my internal SD, external SD, wiped internal data, and used Xquisit's super wipe I was able to use swift key without issue though. Not on illusion the same problem came back. No, swift key was not installed. After flashing to the 2/14 liquid the issued seemed much worse. I installed Task's Underwear Kernel and it seems better, but I haven't been able to test it much as I'm at work and can't be on my phone too, too much. Plus, I either gotta go by the fire exit or outside in order to get any kind of usable signal. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Just FYI, yes I full wiped before flashing, and yes, I followed proper procedure, and no, I didn't mod anything

Sent from the fire exit

Charlie Brown
Old
(Last edited by Charlie Brown; 15th February 2013 at 08:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 271

^^^^^^
Which modem are you on?

Have you tried flashing another?

PS why are you using a super wipe? Are you on CWM? I'd switch to TWRP. No need for super wipe zips. Also you are wiping /data as well correct?

PPS I use SwiftKey as well with no adverse effects to the OS. I also clear cache and dalvik after flashing rom and gapps as a precaution.

Psychotic-Cerebellum
Old
(Last edited by Psychotic-Cerebellum; 15th February 2013 at 02:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 97

^^^^ just used super wipe before when I was having issues when I was still using a TW ROM. Using UVDLJA. When I was having issues before I switched to all kinds of modems and UVDLJA was the best. And I know swift key works great for darn near everyone but I had those issues. No idea what caused them for me and the others. It ranged from everyone though. People who were rooted, weren't rooted, people on at&t, people on T-Mobile, HTC phones, Samsung, etc, etc. Like I said though, didn't bother with it this time though, even though its quite possibly my most favoritist app. So yeah, I'll try flashing some modems again if I start running into more trouble. Also, anyone else have an issue with voice search and voice type. FCs for me whenever I click it. Had the same issue on illusion once. Reflashed and it went away. Rebooted, it came back, rebooted, and it never messed up again. Thanks for the reply!

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

You know what, nvm. I'm gonna redownload and reflash. I'm having an issue when I'm on a call and I exit to go to another app the status bar won't drop down sometimes. Also I just made a speaker phone call and the screen didn't wanna come back on.

Sent from never never land

DigitalUnderground
Old
Thanks Meter 2278

I'm using this with task650's underwear kernel. I've had one phone call that I couldn't hang up because the phone stayed on black screen and wouldn't wake up unless I held the power button. Then I locked, unlocked, locked and tried unlocking again and had a hard time waking it up as well. Doesn't happen often... But does happen. Idk if is a kernel issue or not

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DigitalUnderground For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ksunnyv1011
Old
Thanks Meter 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyS3Guy View Post
I'm using this with task650's underwear kernel. I've had one phone call that I couldn't hang up because the phone stayed on black screen and wouldn't wake up unless I held the power button. Then I locked, unlocked, locked and tried unlocking again and had a hard time waking it up as well. Doesn't happen often... But does happen. Idk if is a kernel issue or not

Can you provide a link for that kernel please?

If I've helped you in any possible way, Make sure you hit Thanks!

DigitalUnderground
Old
(Last edited by DigitalUnderground; 15th February 2013 at 02:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksunnyv1011 View Post
Can you provide a link for that kernel please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by task650 View Post
Kernels
Underwear Kernel (My rendition of the stock CM Kernel. It's the one packaged with this ROM.) 2.12.2013 (Kernel Source)
Download HERE
From the OP of this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1766684

On a side note... Can I request a "copy to clipboard" feature? I went to hit share on this link and I had to put it in a SMS and copy then paste it.

And can Mike add a link to his stock kernel to the ROM thread OP?

Thanks guys

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DigitalUnderground For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Kilroy672
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Has there been any issues of any echos while making calls? I'm going to flash this today and give this a try. Also should I flash another radio for this or use the one in the rom? If not where do I find one? Thanks.

Tags
aokp, help!!!, illusion, illusion q&a, issue, itsmikeramsay, liquid, liquid smooth, problem, settings, team liquid