I want to update to Mean Rom.
I have read everything in 1st post several times and want to know if I may be missing anything in steps. Any help would is greatly appreciated.
1. Clear Google Wallet. ( Or Brick NFC Chip) Setting>Reset Google wallet.
2. Flash 3.15 Firmware.(This will update baseband to 220.127.116.119)
Do I rename firmware zip to PJ75IMG.zip and put on SD to install?
3. Flash TWRP 18.104.22.168 (openrecovery-twrp-22.214.171.124-jewel) This is in ISO format, How to install ?
4. Flash 3.16 Firmware. This will also flash Touch panel update.(Again rename and place into SD ROOT as PJ75IMG.zip I think)
5. Flash MeanBean 3.0+ w/Full reset of phone.(MeanBean-v304-jewel-ltevo)
How do I delete PJ75IMG.zip in between each flash and or move the next one in place. I assume I can get back into Recovery and mount SD to PC and delete and move.