Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,472 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion

Tip us?

FizzleDiz
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePONG View Post
hi im rank 13 and just bought my agony.
looking to upgrade it but due to lack of money, I'd like to know which of the upgrades are more important than the others.
There's DAMAGE, CLIP SIZE, FIRE RATE and BULLET SPEED.
I'm guessing the clip size wouldnt be that important as of now.
How about the other 3 stats? Agony's fire rate of 6.7 seems pretty low compared to other gun weapons.

Thanks in advance for replying!!
Imo, damage 1st, clip size last, then w/e you want 2nd. I love agony for its clip size when upgraded, I use it at rank 28 still because I can lay down a retarded amount of fire.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Nexus 7 on SmoothRom V5.0
Epic 4G Touch (GS2) on MIUI
ShadowGun: Deadzone Username: FizzlesNexus7. Nickname: SgtSlaughter
The Following User Says Thank You to FizzleDiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Afia2k8
Old
Thanks Meter 11
So I invited my friends over yesterday and we had fun playing dota and counterstrike against each other. Then I thought about Shadowgun and it's "Friends" function.

How does the friends thing work? Would it be possible to do something similar like Counterstrike? Can I choose to play with my friends only in a private match and do they have to be on the same wifi network? I'm just wondering if anyones tried the Friend thing as I don't have any friends to test it Thanks.

FizzleDiz
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afia2k8 View Post
So I invited my friends over yesterday and we had fun playing dota and counterstrike against each other. Then I thought about Shadowgun and it's "Friends" function.

How does the friends thing work? Would it be possible to do something similar like Counterstrike? Can I choose to play with my friends only in a private match and do they have to be on the same wifi network? I'm just wondering if anyones tried the Friend thing as I don't have any friends to test it Thanks.
Don't have to be the same network, and I THINK you can't do private matches without 11 other friends. If you only have 6 friends it'll find 5 random people to make a 6 on 6 match. I've only been invited to play a game once so I'm not 100% sure.

The Following User Says Thank You to FizzleDiz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xcly
Old
Thanks Meter 155

Are you even able to get into the same team?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

FizzleDiz
Old
Thanks Meter 109

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcly View Post

Dunno that either lol

naturist
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 750

Quote:
does anyone knows if the glitch for the premium acc still works for the latest 1.1.2 update?
the one where u can first buy say a 3 days one and then adjust the year of your device to say 2012 and u ur premium now lasts for another year.
Nope it still works. I am using it.

Sent from my Nexus 7

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwinnn View Post
Woahhh... bet you have lots of money!!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
What is the download upload widget or app name please?

Go change the date back to 2010 and if you're premium user for a day, it will be for years. Lol

Whomsoever wants to report it, I already did but the response was 1 month back 'we're fixing it' and its not fixed, WHO cares? Enjoy premium and kill all.

Sent from my Nexus 7

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote:
hi im rank 13 and just bought my agony.
looking to upgrade it but due to lack of money, I'd like to know which of the upgrades are more important than the others.
There's DAMAGE, CLIP SIZE, FIRE RATE and BULLET SPEED.
I'm guessing the clip size wouldnt be that important as of now.
How about the other 3 stats? Agony's fire rate of 6.7 seems pretty low compared to other gun weapons.

Thanks in advance for replying!!
Best weapons to cross 50 rank, ample cash?

Go for agony, ****storm and shotgun (I forgot the name of that weapon). For weapons use bomb, health and mines. You'll always be in top 3.

Sent from my Nexus 7

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcly View Post

Team game works in death match, for zone you and your friend have to click for new game at the same time, if you're lucky you both will join in zone game.

Sent from my Nexus 7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naturist For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Afia2k8
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I only have 3 other friends. Will have to try it out the next time they come over. It'll be quite hard for them though since I'm already rank 45 and they'll only be rank 1 so I'll have to dumb-down my weapons/items :/. If MF could employ something like this similar to CS that'll be awesome. Also, if they'll allow PC gameplay . Lucky I have quite a few powerful phones/tablets for this though as one of my friend only has a Sony Xperia Acro S.

PhantasmRezound
Old
Thanks Meter 459

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afia2k8 View Post
I only have 3 other friends. Will have to try it out the next time they come over. It'll be quite hard for them though since I'm already rank 45 and they'll only be rank 1 so I'll have to dumb-down my weapons/items :/. If MF could employ something like this similar to CS that'll be awesome. Also, if they'll allow PC gameplay . Lucky I have quite a few powerful phones/tablets for this though as one of my friend only has a Sony Xperia Acro S.
Usually just invite people on the Play With Friends tab, chat and say we're gonna sync. Then exit and do a Quick Match ZC search at same time. Usually works. Keep in mind the matchmaking puts 1-9, 10-19, and 20-50 together. So you cannot sync with friends outside those rank ranges.

Funny to note on the side however, a Play with Friends group can get around rank restrictions in DM. A group started by a rank 20-50 player can invite friends to a DM when friends are lower rank. Then those lower rank guys spawn into a room full of 20-50s. Similarily, a rank 1 can invite a rank 50 to DM for example, and the rank 50 will be in with a bunch of 1-9 rank guys and slaughter them. Matches ranks according to party leader only from what I've seen...

The Following User Says Thank You to PhantasmRezound For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Afia2k8
Old
(Last edited by Afia2k8; 15th February 2013 at 11:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantasmRezound View Post
Usually just invite people on the Play With Friends tab, chat and say we're gonna sync. Then exit and do a Quick Match ZC search at same time. Usually works. Keep in mind the matchmaking puts 1-9, 10-19, and 20-50 together. So you cannot sync with friends outside those rank ranges.

Funny to note on the side however, a Play with Friends group can get around rank restrictions in DM. A group started by a rank 20-50 player can invite friends to a DM when friends are lower rank. Then those lower rank guys spawn into a room full of 20-50s. Similarily, a rank 1 can invite a rank 50 to DM for example, and the rank 50 will be in with a bunch of 1-9 rank guys and slaughter them. Matches ranks according to party leader only from what I've seen...
I've never actually played deathmatch. So if I were to invite my friends in DM, will it just be me and 3 of my friends. Or will there be others (if so how many?).

I'll have to start telling my friends to play the game and increase their rank then so we can play ZC. Plus, I guess this is why there a lot of people in ZCs with the same name and rank, as they're wanting to play against each other (not to increase the rank faster). And I'd probably have to do the same since for my friends to get to rank 20 now might be a little hard and take a looonngggg time. So I apologise in advance if you see a lot of me in a ZC match every once a month :/.

The only other option I see is if the regular people here offer their accounts and I'll do the same so we can play ZCs with friends without having many same names in a match. The only rule is we're not allowed to buy anything using money or gold with other peoples accounts. Just a suggestion.

Droidlover123
Old
Thanks Meter 373

Tapjoy not working for me...in shadowgun it do not load free gold page and tapjoy app says error loading offers..,,
Anybody facing same????? Any fix??

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app
Hit THANKS if i helped you...