Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How is your phone?

Tip us?

baldev34a
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default How is your phone?

WOW!!! I finally decided to keep the phone and now this... not good for LG Do you think they will correct this via warranty?

t1mman
Old
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Correct what?

Matt James
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Gotta be honest with you....I absolutely LOVE this phone and dont think I'm ever going to root it. No need...its fast as all ****ing hell and the software works great. I've been rooting flashing ROM's on my past 2 phones for years and I'm kind of over it....at least for now Yeah the advantages are great but the cons are also a pain in the ass. Camera's that only half work, almost endless amounts of bugs, etc. Not to mention LG is rolling out JB as we speak.

As for how the phone is....its FASTTTTTT. I destroyed my girlfriends S3 in Quadrant and its eaten up everything I've put thrown at it (games, multitasking with apps, etc) with ease.

scoobydooby
Old
(Last edited by scoobydooby; 6th February 2013 at 12:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Default Re: How is your phone?

/\ thats great that you find it fast, I did too when I was using stock ics.. then I flased the JB rom and its no doubt faster over stock.. way more snappy.. like noticibly more as well as better battery life to boot..
Glad that I went to the trouble tbh, this rom beats stock ics by a loooong shot
Considering that everything works (at least for me it does) it was well worth the effort to install it..
LG Optimus G E973 on Bell Mobility
Rooted, Unlocked and running Carbon 4.4.2 ROM by mathsz and geokilla

t1mman
Old
Thanks Meter 209

DONATE TO ME
Stock JB or some CM/AOKP/AOSP flavored one?

Matt James
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I have no doubt that JB is faster on this than ICS but I'm just gonna hold out for the official, stock JB update. It'll be here in the states in a month or so.

headshot21
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I loved my og... key word, loved..

Dropped it in water. gotta pay 150 to get a new one with telus..

ibleo02
Old
Thanks Meter 10

Just got my LS970 from Sprint. I have LTE in my area so that's awesome. ICS on this phone is a little laggy. It's not as smooth as one would expect, especially scrolling through web pages with a lot of pictures. Even the FB, Twitter, and G+ plus apps tend to lag as you scroll through pics. Other than that this thing is solid. I'm liking it so far but i can't wait for the Jelly Bean update.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app

Elisha
Old
Thanks Meter 430

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleo02 View Post
Just got my LS970 from Sprint. I have LTE in my area so that's awesome. ICS on this phone is a little laggy. It's not as smooth as one would expect, especially scrolling through web pages with a lot of pictures. Even the FB, Twitter, and G+ plus apps tend to lag as you scroll through pics. Other than that this thing is solid. I'm liking it so far but i can't wait for the Jelly Bean update.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda app-developers app
Must be a Sprint firmware issue. No such ICS issues on GSM versions.

LG Optimus G E971

The Following User Says Thank You to Elisha For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]