This tutorial will show tablet owners how to install a phone messenger and get Google Voice to work with it. MMS isn't supported but SMS will work. Notifications will work. Everything just like the 'Messenger + Google Voice app' has without the price. ROOT ONLY!
GV Intergration v184.108.40.206(attached: gvi2.5.apk)
Google Voice(attached: gv54.apk)
Phone Messenger APK You want(attached: Mms.apk)
1) Install Google Voice from the apk attached and setup the account.
2) Install GV Intergration and setup.
Settup Should Be:
Enable Intergration: Yes(Check this after step 4)
Intergration Type: ROOT
Send Type: Google Account
Replys to Texts: Yes
Sig Sent: blank
Sig Recieve: blank
Recieve Notifications: Naitive
Notification Bar: Yes or No(doesn't mater unless you have a sending issue)
Screen On: Yes
3) Move Mms.apk into android/app/Mms.apk. Tablets won't have one here.
4) Now install the Mms.apk from the apps folder.
5) Go back and Enable Intergration. Tablet will Reboot!
6) After reboot, run Messenger and Voice at the same time. Send some texts through messenger to your number. If you dont recieve a reply your gvoice app needs to relogin. Continue sending some texts till it notifys you to relogin if it hasn't already. Took my tablet(Asus TF101) 15 seconds to notify my Google Voice to relogin. Once you relogin it will update itself and all will be fully functional. You don't need to do these steps again. Your done!
Note: Now that the app is considered a phone native app with its number you can link gosms, chomp and such messenger to it.
ZerosevEx for tutorial & Discovery
App Creators for making it possible