XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AKG Headphones for HTC HD2

Tip us?

Virginia10
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default AKG Headphones for HTC HD2

Hi, I want to change my original HTC headphones from HD2 with better ones. I'm considering between AKG K 314p and AKG K 324p.
K 324p are more expensive for me but if they are much better than K 314p I will try to spend more money. I want to use them for pop and rock music and to be good for listening on a bus, plane, train, and etc.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

keller112
Old
(Last edited by keller112; 16th February 2013 at 12:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1
Cheap (Well, comparatively) akg headphones tend to break really fast. I've had the 319 and the 309, both lasted like 4 months. I'd suggest getting JVC HA-FX anything except HA-FX40 if you're looking for bassy phones and something like the vsonic VC02 if you want something that's more musical, which might actually be better for rock.

Would also like to add the IEM Guide in here : http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/mult...added-02-06-13

Macarony
Old
Thanks Meter 0
If you want to trend with your all accessories then you can choose some of zerolemon accessories pack for trending.. Here i see not bad quality. you can see it from amazon.com..

Mohiuddin kormokar
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarony View Post
If you want to trend with your all accessories then you can choose some of zerolemon accessories pack for trending.. Here i see not bad quality. you can see it from amazon.com..
How you this zerolemon accessories is perfect for using HD2 and HTC smart phone ?