Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 50,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Case needed

Tip us?

baz@gmx.co.uk
Old
Thanks Meter 126
it also looks like it covers the sd card/sim slot, which is irritating if you need to remove it for whatever reason - but lots of the available cases seem to.

schaggo
Old
Thanks Meter 566
Why doesnt otterbox wake up and move their butts? Grmpf...
Current: Sony XPERIA Z1 Compact (D5503) unlocked, rooted stock 4.4.4 | Asus Transformer Pad (TF300T) locked, rooted stock 4.3
Deprecated: Sony XPERIA Z, Sony XPERIA T, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC DesireZ, HTC 7, Nokia N900, HTC Magic, HTC Touch Pro, SonyEricsson XPERIA X1, HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Canary (Orange SPV) et al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryland Johnson View Post
It is clear that this phone has an awful lot more artificial intelligence than some of its owners.

cartmenicus
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1970

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaggo View Post
Why doesnt otterbox wake up and move their butts? Grmpf...
Personnaly i dont liek otterbox cases they make your phone frican millitary grade protection at the cost of sleeekness which the xperia delivers just my opinion lol
Device: Nexus 7,nexus 5
Rom: N7: AOSPA, faux kernel. Nexus 5:AOSPA, ElementalX

schaggo
Old
Thanks Meter 566
True, but on the other hand you get indestructability And with an otterbox this sleek phone will measure about the same as all other devices out there. But yeah, "nice design" is definitely not found at otterbox, but protection, yes, definitely.
Current: Sony XPERIA Z1 Compact (D5503) unlocked, rooted stock 4.4.4 | Asus Transformer Pad (TF300T) locked, rooted stock 4.3
Deprecated: Sony XPERIA Z, Sony XPERIA T, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC DesireZ, HTC 7, Nokia N900, HTC Magic, HTC Touch Pro, SonyEricsson XPERIA X1, HTC Touch Cruise, HTC Canary (Orange SPV) et al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryland Johnson View Post
It is clear that this phone has an awful lot more artificial intelligence than some of its owners.
The Following User Says Thank You to schaggo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scythekain
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTZJ98 View Post
I have seen a few options showing up recently over @ Amazon. A couple have been mentioned.

Incipio Feather
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0082C...sr=8-5&pi=SL75

Incipio DualPro
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A6D...sr=8-6&pi=SL75

Speck CandyShell
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A6D...sr=8-7&pi=SL75

Case-Mate Tough
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009US...r=8-32&pi=SL75

Sent from my Sony Xperia TL using XDA-Developers App!
I've use the Incipio DualPro and the Speck Candy Shell.

I would definately avoid the Speck case.

1) Cheap Construction.
2) Makes the camera button useless. It's unibody _hard_ design, makes it impossible to properly use the two stage camera button. I don't even think Speck tested this case.

The Incipio case is *MUCH* nicer, and feels more expensive (even though it's cheaper). All the button action works as it should, and it provides much better protection than the Speck case.
Sony Xperia TL

Rom: CM10.X/AOSP Hybrid
rooted: YES!

LitoNi
Old
Thanks Meter 683
i ordered a nillkin case black for my LT30a Xperia T.

I wouldnt advise you get a case if you dont really need it. When i took my case off, it scraped the plastic coating off the corners. >____> and it looks pretty bad atm.

Ive used my phone without a case for the past 2 months and no coating is peeling off. I guess its better without case IMO,

SONY VAIO Z
SONY XPERIA Z
SONY XPERIA TABLET Z2

Is your Xperia having issues? Try repairing it with Sony's PC Companion or Sony's Update Service first before posting.
Remember to back up your data before proceeding and do internal wipes [factory reset under settings] as well.

Use the latest FlashTool to flash FTF files if PCC and SUS fails to recognize/repair your Xperia.
Full tutorial on how to use FlashTool.

< Please hit the Thanks Button if I helped you.

afrojoc
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Hey guys do Xperia T cases fit on the Xperia TL just fine? It seems to have the same dimensions but i dunno the difference lol. Don't tell me to search Google.. cause I did..

LaZiODROID
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by afrojoc View Post
Hey guys do Xperia T cases fit on the Xperia TL just fine? It seems to have the same dimensions but i dunno the difference lol. Don't tell me to search Google.. cause I did..
Incipio Feather just arrived today, and it says:

The Following User Says Thank You to LaZiODROID For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

afrojoc
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Default Re: Case needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZiODROID View Post
Incipio Feather just arrived today, and it says:

I guess that could only mean one thing. Thank you

Caliban1982
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Did go for this one. Seems decent and covers the screen also.

Krusell SlimCover Dönso Sony Xperia T Black(can't post a link because of the minimum post you need)