Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,370 Members 37,685 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY][11/04/13]ClockworkMod Touch v6.0.4.4][X920d][X920e][DLXJ]

Tip us?
 
Flyhalf205
Old
(Last edited by Flyhalf205; 5th November 2013 at 05:16 AM.)
#1  
Flyhalf205's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,956
Posts: 3,818
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL

 
DONATE TO ME
Plug [RECOVERY][11/04/13]ClockworkMod Touch v6.0.4.4][X920d][X920e][DLXJ]

Use Rom Manager for best results!

BEFORE POSTING. Please specify which device you have

Downloads:
DLXU X920e
DLXUB1 x920d
DLXJ
HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA > HTC One > HTC One Max
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
My GitHub: https://github.com/Flyhalf205?tab=repositories
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
it2007me
Old
(Last edited by it2007me; 17th February 2013 at 07:19 AM.) Reason: reflash recovery and re-test mount/unmount
#2  
it2007me's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 431
Posts: 212
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [RECOVERY][X920d][X920e]ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.7 Touch [2/6/13]

Hi,

Im using X920D

A. Recovery Version : ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.7 Touch X920d

1. Fix permission - not working.

2. Mounts and Storage:

- unmount /cache = unmount/mount OK
- mount /data = mount OK , unmount FAIL
- mount /sdcard = unmount/mount FAIL
- mount /external_sd = unmount/mount OK

Recovery logs : http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=4wvjVsh7


B. Recovery Version : ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.8 Touch X920d

1. Fix permission - not working.

2. Mounts and Storage:

- unmount /cache = unmount/mount OK
- mount /data = mount OK, unmount FAIL
- mount /sdcard = unmount/mount FAIL
- mount system = unmount/mount OK
- mount /external_sd = unmount/mount OK

Thank you, CWM recovery r0x!
.:[ KillX Kernel ]:.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ HTC DHD -> HTC Sensation XE -> HTC Butterfly X920D ]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following User Says Thank You to it2007me For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Flyhalf205
Old
(Last edited by Flyhalf205; 15th February 2013 at 03:40 AM.)
#3  
Flyhalf205's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,956
Posts: 3,818
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by it2007me View Post
Hi,

Fix permission - not working.
Unmount/mount (data,sdcard,system)- problem

Im using X920D

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium
Wow. Thanks for response. No one would never respond int the DNA section. Will fix this. Probably just needs a new recovery kernel.

EDIT: I had one guy that had a X920D and we was able to mount everything.
HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA > HTC One > HTC One Max
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
My GitHub: https://github.com/Flyhalf205?tab=repositories
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ccombe
Old
(Last edited by ccombe; 15th February 2013 at 11:53 AM.)
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Singapore
Hi

When I try and flash the recovery I get the following error

sending 'recovery' (7006 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.987s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: image error! (BootMagic check fail))
finished. total time: 1.021s

using D model Butterfly and currently have the 6.0.2.7 version installed (touch) and working

I run the erase cache command first and then the flash recovery, I have tried the original zip file name and also renaming to a short cwm.zip and both result in the same error message.

I hard restarted both via volume and power buttons and also via ADB, both ive the same message
LG Nexus 5 - Rooted - Franco.Kernel (4.4.2)

Previous
HTC Butterfly - Unlocked & Rooted (Virtuous 1.0)
Apple - iPhones 4S
HTC Desired HD - Unlocked & Rooted (Cyanogen Mod 7.0)
Blackberry - Bold 9000
Motorola - A1000
Sony Ericson - T90
 
red_trela
Old
(Last edited by red_trela; 15th February 2013 at 02:35 PM.)
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 28
Join Date: Feb 2012
I flashed the classic (i.e. non-touch) recovery on my x920e and switched directly into recovery. There, I get the usual menu plus a few messages at the bottom:

CWM-Based Recovery (by Fluhalf205) v6.0.2.8
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

And, if I try to backup the ROM it says:
Can't mount backup path.

Mounting anything fails, too and so does formatting /cache (make_ext4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p33).

Not much working yet, but thanks for the effort!
The Following User Says Thank You to red_trela For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jlevy73
Old
#6  
jlevy73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,283
Posts: 9,203
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_trela View Post
I flashed the classic (i.e. non-touch) recovery on my x920e and switched directly into recovery. There, I get the usual menu plus a few messages at the bottom:

CWM-Based Recovery (by Fluhalf205) v6.0.2.8
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

And, if I try to backup the ROM it says:
Can't mount backup path.

Mounting anything fails, too and so does formatting /cache (make_ext4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p33).

Not much working yet, but thanks for the effort!
Same errors for me on my x920e. Thanks for your time in doing this for us.
 
toolhas4degrees
Old
#7  
toolhas4degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 298
Posts: 691
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fenton, MI
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_trela View Post
I flashed the classic (i.e. non-touch) recovery on my x920e and switched directly into recovery. There, I get the usual menu plus a few messages at the bottom:

CWM-Based Recovery (by Fluhalf205) v6.0.2.8
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/log
E:Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
E:Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log

And, if I try to backup the ROM it says:
Can't mount backup path.

Mounting anything fails, too and so does formatting /cache (make_ext4fs failed on /dev/block/mmcblk0p33).

Not much working yet, but thanks for the effort!
I have this error and im on 6.0.2.7 touch otg but it happens after a fastboot erase cache in cmd, don't think it's just 6.0.2.8 recovery
 
Onepagebook
Old
#8  
Onepagebook's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,294
Posts: 1,891
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Land of Buckeye & Formosa

 
DONATE TO ME
you da man bro
The Following User Says Thank You to Onepagebook For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
PG101
Old
(Last edited by PG101; 19th February 2013 at 02:51 AM.)
#9  
PG101's Avatar
RC-RT Liaison - Devil's Advocate
Thanks Meter 9,799
Posts: 11,361
Join Date: Aug 2008
Same errors here... and I cant mount /sdcard to push files into the sd card (storage) while in recovery.. I know I can use ADB.. but this is an easier method

Edit: And seems stuck on fixing permissions

Quote:
Originally Posted by it2007me View Post
Hi,

Im using X920D

A. Recovery Version : ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.7 Touch X920d

1. Fix permission - not working.

2. Mounts and Storage:

- unmount /cache = unmount/mount OK
- mount /data = mount OK , unmount FAIL
- mount /sdcard = unmount/mount FAIL
- mount /external_sd = unmount/mount OK

Recovery logs : http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=4wvjVsh7


B. Recovery Version : ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.8 Touch X920d

1. Fix permission - not working.

2. Mounts and Storage:

- unmount /cache = unmount/mount OK
- mount /data = mount OK, unmount FAIL
- mount /sdcard = unmount/mount FAIL
- mount system = unmount/mount OK
- mount /external_sd = unmount/mount OK

Thank you, CWM recovery r0x!
HTC One M8 & Nokia 8800 Arte (Carbon Black)
Retired: Motorola V3i, Nokia N91, Nokia 8800 Sirocco, Nokia N95, HTC Diamond, Sony Xperia X1, HTC HD, HTC HD2, iPhone 4, HTC Desire HD, HTC Sensation, HTC One X, HTC Butterfly, HTC One, SG Note 3!
Follow Me


| New? Here is a good starting point!! | Something needs a moderator's attention? |
Want a thread actioned? Don't forget to include the thread link in the PM you're about to send me!!

And remember - You are the result of 3.8 billion years of Evolutionary Success - ACT LIKE IT!!
 
Flyhalf205
Old
(Last edited by Flyhalf205; 20th February 2013 at 02:33 AM.)
#10  
Flyhalf205's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 5,956
Posts: 3,818
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Birmingham, AL

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [RECOVERY][X920d][X920e]ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.2.8 Touch [2/15/13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG101 View Post
Same errors here... and I cant mount /sdcard to push files into the sd card (storage) while in recovery.. I know I can use ADB.. but this is an easier method

Edit: And seems stuck on fixing permissions
You won't be able to mount the sdcard because of the location of the physical mount is in data/media. ADB is the only way to move files. And It's reason why data can't be unmounted.

But will the recovery allow you to make backups or restores?


For those having problems. Try using if Rom manager will let you or o know with my phone. If I turn it off and boot into bootloader first. Everything works.

Sent from my HTC Rezound...
HTC Thunderbolt > HTC Incredible > HTC Incredible 2 > HTC Rezound > HTC DNA > HTC One > HTC One Max
TO MY PHONE FUND!!!
My GitHub: https://github.com/Flyhalf205?tab=repositories

The Following User Says Thank You to Flyhalf205 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes