Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Want Sprint VVM Bundled in Droid GTR? Vote Here! Expires Midnight P.S.T.
No. Don't bundle. Just include a flashable Zip. 103 39.16%
Bundle with uninstall option. 160 60.84%
Voters: 263. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] DROID GTRv3.0 Twinturbo! HDMI / Tiamat/Bravia/xLoud/Pyramid/Beats/

OP rgsgroup2005

2nd February 2013, 07:05 PM   |  #381  
Miami FL.
Thanks Meter: 12

237 posts
More
Re: [ROM] DROID GTRv3.0 Twinturbo! HDMI / Tiamat/Bravia/xLoud/Pyramid/Beats/
ADW is constantly losing it's configurations , I have to reinstall all my Widgets, is there anything in the configuration?

Any body is using Mason 0.15? I'm still in 0.14 with some random reboots. No over-clocking.

Sent from my HTC Pyramid using xda premium
4th February 2013, 01:53 AM   |  #382  
Flag Winchester
Thanks Meter: 15

166 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgsgroup2005

Not sure if this HDMI included in this new version works as I don't have the HDMI cable tonight Please let me know if you have a chance! NEW VERSION 3.0 RELEASED! Thank You for your support!

Ill have my HD 3D T.V back in a few days & will let you know if it hasn't been tested by then. Just installed new version & its running great. I do wish there was a way to uninstall ADW. I have ADW Ex,Next Launcher & another paid launcher even though I usually stay with Go L because of all the themes. Just waiting for Next L to get there anyway I had tried to uninstall with Rom toolbox & it says it uninstalled but there's still a default icon in my app drawer that says ADW, I clicked it & ADW still loaded up lol. I know I asked before but can we please get quick settings in the next update if it gets one? Anyone else having problems with installing XDA premium app from market? Says mine is incompatible but has done so with all the other Rom's I tried to so. Free version I can DL no prob. Had to reinstall a backup of premium & have no problems. Not sure how it's incompatible. I tried your Nitrous & Halo Rom along with 5 others in the past 2 weeks but keep coming back to this Rom. I Love this Rom, Great work bro.

The Following User Says Thank You to Exiled44 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 01:47 AM   |  #383  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 69

341 posts
More
Home Button Configuration?
Hey Guys:

Each time I push the Home Button, it is not taking me back to my home screen, it only shows me all the launcher windows and just toggles between the current window I was in. I cannot find a setting for this anywhere (or I am overlooking it).

Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Mario
7th February 2013, 02:32 AM   |  #384  
NOOB TOWN
Thanks Meter: 79

233 posts
More
Go to ADW settings, gestures, home button binding (I think), default home screen.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to biga1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 04:02 PM   |  #385  
Miami FL.
Thanks Meter: 12

237 posts
More
Any body got the default or other Wi-Fi tether app to work, I can't figure what's wrong. I'm on Mason .15 and also tried .14.

19th February 2013, 01:22 AM   |  #386  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 28

203 posts
More
This ROM rocks for the most part. I get a random reboot every once in a while. I'm having an issue right now i'm trying to figure out. turned my bluetooth back on after it being in airplane mode from air travel, and bluetooth kept crashing. So i rebooted and its just stuck on the HTC boot screen. I've since said, screw it, and wiped the whole phone (superwipe 2 times) and reinstalled. Waiting on HTC boot screen still... been 5 minutes already. First time i've ever had something like this happen on any of the ROMs i've flashed.

any ideas? Might try and flash the stock rooted ROM, just to see if I can get any ROM to boot (used the Rooted Stock previously before testing this to make sure my radios were up to date, so I know it works).

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

FYI, the lockscreen (android. needed because of company exchange security settings), digits 3 and 0 are not transparent. (ie. there is a white box around these two numbers). can you please fix this in the next release if there will be one? Doesn't affect usability, but wanted to point it out so you can keep consistency.

Personally i like the work done on the dialer. WOuld prefer that instead of the blue digits in the lockscreen, but i digress. I'm not that picky. Overall great ROM. Best i've used to date. My 3500mAh Seidio battery nets be about 2 1/2 days with this ROM under average use!!!

Hopefully i can get it to reload after my above mentioned mishap that just happened...

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

good news. superwiped the heck out of the phone. loaded the rooted stock ROM and it loaded no prob. So re-wiped the phone and loaded GTR. its back up. Must of been a user error. i'll monitor and report back with any news...
The Following User Says Thank You to rchampagne For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2013, 05:58 PM   |  #387  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
rom won't load
downloaded this rom after full wipe flashed rom. Won't load. Downloaded the kernal also again, wipe and flash after 30 minutes won't load. Any ideas.

htc evo 4g

thanks
23rd May 2013, 11:08 PM   |  #388  
Flag Centreville
Thanks Meter: 57

167 posts
More
Is it not booting? if so go to recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache. Hope it helps

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread