CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APP] ICS/JB AOSP Email Client for Motorola RAZR HD.

OP TRF-Inferno

15th January 2013, 12:54 PM   |  #21  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 23

106 posts
More
Installed last night for my awesome other. She is very please and so am I. Thanks.
19th January 2013, 04:50 AM   |  #22  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 52

318 posts
More
After installation of the 2 files, how to setup an exchange account on my XT925 ?
28th January 2013, 12:54 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
Re: [APP] ICS/JB AOSP Email Client for Motorola RAZR HD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo_Shift

I assume we could just use root explorer to do this as well right?

I simply took the new JB email apk and pasted it into the system/app folder with Root Explorer after renaming the motemail.apk file. Worked like a charm. I don't use exchange email so I didn't worry about that part.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
3rd February 2013, 10:26 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
More
Is there any aesthetic differences between this email client vs the stock application?
Anyone have a screenshot of the AOSP one?

Thanks.
4th February 2013, 07:02 AM   |  #25  
Thanks Meter: 2

94 posts
Funny.. I just switched to a GS3 for various reasons and was thinking I wish I could get back the Motorola Email app simply because of what I thought to be an excellent layout. Great threading, and the ability to swipe away emails is a god send if you are getting 100 emails a day.

So with that being said. Any chance you saved the original Motorola APK's and I could try and put them on my GS3?

And for the person above asking about what is different. Aesthetically not too much, just a slightly different color scheme as far as I remember. But loses all the swiping abilities.
7th February 2013, 07:08 PM   |  #26  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 273

679 posts
Donate to Me
More
+1 I would also like to have the APK...thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJNK

Funny.. I just switched to a GS3 for various reasons and was thinking I wish I could get back the Motorola Email app simply because of what I thought to be an excellent layout. Great threading, and the ability to swipe away emails is a god send if you are getting 100 emails a day.

So with that being said. Any chance you saved the original Motorola APK's and I could try and put them on my GS3?

And for the person above asking about what is different. Aesthetically not too much, just a slightly different color scheme as far as I remember. But loses all the swiping abilities.

16th February 2013, 04:47 PM   |  #27  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 23

106 posts
More
Motoemail apk
i saw a few requests for this just wanted to share. not an attempt to hijack the thread. MotoEmail.zip

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread