FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[APP] ICS/JB AOSP Email Client for Motorola RAZR HD.

169 posts
Thanks Meter: 42

By TRF-Inferno, Senior Member on 21st October 2012, 11:00 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th January 2013, 11:54 AM |#21  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Installed last night for my awesome other. She is very please and so am I. Thanks.

19th January 2013, 03:50 AM |#22  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 53

More
After installation of the 2 files, how to setup an exchange account on my XT925 ?
27th January 2013, 11:54 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Re: [APP] ICS/JB AOSP Email Client for Motorola RAZR HD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo_Shift

I assume we could just use root explorer to do this as well right?

I simply took the new JB email apk and pasted it into the system/app folder with Root Explorer after renaming the motemail.apk file. Worked like a charm. I don't use exchange email so I didn't worry about that part.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
3rd February 2013, 09:26 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Is there any aesthetic differences between this email client vs the stock application?
Anyone have a screenshot of the AOSP one?

Thanks.
4th February 2013, 06:02 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Funny.. I just switched to a GS3 for various reasons and was thinking I wish I could get back the Motorola Email app simply because of what I thought to be an excellent layout. Great threading, and the ability to swipe away emails is a god send if you are getting 100 emails a day.

So with that being said. Any chance you saved the original Motorola APK's and I could try and put them on my GS3?

And for the person above asking about what is different. Aesthetically not too much, just a slightly different color scheme as far as I remember. But loses all the swiping abilities.
7th February 2013, 06:08 PM |#26  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 281

Donate to Me
More
+1 I would also like to have the APK...thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJNK

Funny.. I just switched to a GS3 for various reasons and was thinking I wish I could get back the Motorola Email app simply because of what I thought to be an excellent layout. Great threading, and the ability to swipe away emails is a god send if you are getting 100 emails a day.

So with that being said. Any chance you saved the original Motorola APK's and I could try and put them on my GS3?

And for the person above asking about what is different. Aesthetically not too much, just a slightly different color scheme as far as I remember. But loses all the swiping abilities.

16th February 2013, 03:47 PM |#27  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Motoemail apk
i saw a few requests for this just wanted to share. not an attempt to hijack the thread. MotoEmail.zip
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread