Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,051 Members 53,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] ICS/JB AOSP Email Client for Motorola RAZR HD.

Tip us?

soclean
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Installed last night for my awesome other. She is very please and so am I. Thanks.

itzik_man
Old
Thanks Meter 50
After installation of the 2 files, how to setup an exchange account on my XT925 ?

rickt1152
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Re: [APP] ICS/JB AOSP Email Client for Motorola RAZR HD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo_Shift View Post
I assume we could just use root explorer to do this as well right?
I simply took the new JB email apk and pasted it into the system/app folder with Root Explorer after renaming the motemail.apk file. Worked like a charm. I don't use exchange email so I didn't worry about that part.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

znender
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Is there any aesthetic differences between this email client vs the stock application?
Anyone have a screenshot of the AOSP one?

Thanks.

BJNK
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Funny.. I just switched to a GS3 for various reasons and was thinking I wish I could get back the Motorola Email app simply because of what I thought to be an excellent layout. Great threading, and the ability to swipe away emails is a god send if you are getting 100 emails a day.

So with that being said. Any chance you saved the original Motorola APK's and I could try and put them on my GS3?

And for the person above asking about what is different. Aesthetically not too much, just a slightly different color scheme as far as I remember. But loses all the swiping abilities.

jmill75
Old
Thanks Meter 258

DONATE TO ME
+1 I would also like to have the APK...thanks in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJNK View Post
Funny.. I just switched to a GS3 for various reasons and was thinking I wish I could get back the Motorola Email app simply because of what I thought to be an excellent layout. Great threading, and the ability to swipe away emails is a god send if you are getting 100 emails a day.

So with that being said. Any chance you saved the original Motorola APK's and I could try and put them on my GS3?

And for the person above asking about what is different. Aesthetically not too much, just a slightly different color scheme as far as I remember. But loses all the swiping abilities.

soclean
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Default Motoemail apk

i saw a few requests for this just wanted to share. not an attempt to hijack the thread. MotoEmail.zip