The B2G nandroid
The b2g_i777_keyfix.zip file attached below (created/modded by myself)
1. Hook up your i777 to your PC and put it into USB storage mode (if it doesn't do that automatically)
2. un-7zip the B2G nandroid and place the b2g-0602 folder in the /clockworkmod/backup/ folder on your external SD (create the backup folder if necessary)
3. Place the two zips at the root of your SD card for easiness later on
4. Boot to CWM and install the Siyah Kernel JB zip
5. Reboot recovery
6. Follow the steps in the thread with the B2G nandroid download, although they may not work for you.
6(a). If those steps do not work, attempt to clone your current ROM to the second ROM under dual booting options OR create a nandroid backup of your current ROM (so you can easily go back to it)
6(b). After that, restore nandroid b2g-0602 from backup (this will wipe the first ROM so be careful)
7. Reboot recovery
8. flash b2g_i777_keyfix.zip to make the volume rocker work as the home key (as the capacitive keys do not work as is)
HOW WILL I CHANGE MY VOLUME LEVELS?
You can change your volume levels from settings
IS THIS NICE AND PERFECT?
Nope, not at all. If anything this is a step down from Android currently. The DPI is screwed up, navigation is odd because of inability to use capacitive keys, lack of Google sync, and this overall isn't a daily driver.
SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO USE THIS?
I don't know? Why don't you tell me?
WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
Everything that is listed as not working in the i9100 thread, calls probably don't work, camera doesn't work, and probably many other things
WHAT DOES WORK?
SMS for sure works, WIFI works, data might work
SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS WORKED ON PORTING THIS OPERATING SYSTEM TO THE I9100!