This is the great thing about Open source, you find an app that is almost exactly what you want and you can tweak it to make it perfect for yourself!
This is based on CM10.1 Apollo Music source code, with lots and lots of changes. The package name will be ApolloMod from this version forward.
NOTE: You will have to hit 'play' or another button on the widget to get it to change themes after altering settings, I am working on getting the widgets to update themselves after a setting has changed.
- Reworked ALOT of the UI, some big changes & some small(check the screenshots below)
- Fetches album art from files before fetching from the web
- Ability to edit album, artist, playlist & genre images(long press images on their respective views)
- Tab visibility controls(only show the tabs you wish)
- Grabs highest quality images available from the web
- Ability to choose widget style (holo dark or holo light)
- Extended notifications
- Audio visualizations on now playing screen(experimental at this point)
fixed FC bug on some devices
-v1 after renaming to ApolloMod
renamed package ApolloMod
added ability to edit images
Experimental audio visualizations on now playing screen
Ability to choose widget style (holo dark or holo light)
small UI tweaks here and there
fixed theme issues caused by earlier changes
changes under the hood here and there(such as storing images of appropriate size in memory cache instead of large ones)
----versions previous to package name change ------
more UI changes
now attempts to fetch album art from mediastore before fetching from the web
grab the highest quality image available instead of defaulting to the smallest image available on last.fm
various other small changes
lots of UI changes
fixed it so that the UI of main screen only refreshes after settings have been changed
added the ability to choose which tabs show
Github Repo(all changes have been moved to a seperate repo)
Latest version HERE!!!!!
IF YOU USE MY WORK IN YOUR ROM I WOULD APPRECIATE AT LEAST A THANKS