5,598,463 Members 47,317 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Rom] RemICSv3-JB XT925

Tip us?

sxg75
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I didn't try myself. But it is stated in this thread (somewhere in page1) that this rom ist based on CM10 and so is the 4.2.1 based on CM10.1 - with the same issues.

TS please correct me if I'm wrong.

Tquetski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1927
The first DL link is based on CM10, the second is based on CM10.1 which is android 4.2.1, where CM10 is 4.1.2

itzik_man
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Tquetski - The question is: does your ROM base on CM10.1 still carry the camera bug & others ? If yes, what was the point of reproducing a ROM with the same unresolved bugs ?

bighleo114312
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default loop

i was on german ics the tried to install the 4.1.2 jb but im stock at remICS-JB logo, so i went to german 4.1..2 and stil stucked same place im using cmw.i only format/system thats all. what may i be doing wrong

Tquetski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1927
[QUOTE=itzik_man;38077825]Tquetski - The question is: does your ROM base on CM10.1 still carry the camera bug & others ? If yes, what was the point of reproducing a ROM with the same unresolved bugs ?[/

It still does but from what I understand Epinter is actively working on it rather than CM10, that being said I'm only doing it to get an understanding of the procedure involved with it.

In terms of pure productivity what's the point in my even developing anything for this phone, I don't even own it lol.

I port for fun and to learn more; and because I personally like RemICS and enjoy sharing what I like
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tquetski For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

itzik_man
Old
Thanks Meter 47
Tquetski -
As another challenge for your development aspiration, why not taking the just posted in the General section, the Rogers JB xml files which are installable only with a fastboot.bat, and transform it to a XML ROM installable trough RDS ?
The file is complete and just the installation process is causing problems to some of the users.

TiagoDiazz
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I've been using this room (RemICS v3 XT925) for some days now. (daily use), and the performance / stability is the high point of this room.
the negative point is the HUGE battery leak ( 8hrs TOP, with wifi/3g, reading emails, facebook sometimes and whatsapp basically )
and other thing is the constantly device overheat, some points i got REALLY hot, that i have to take it out from my pocket.

Even though, i'll still carry on with this room. seems few cons against alota pros

Tquetski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1927
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzik_man View Post
Tquetski -
As another challenge for your development aspiration, why not taking the just posted in the General section, the Rogers JB xml files which are installable only with a fastboot.bat, and transform it to a XML ROM installable trough RDS ?
The file is complete and just the installation process is causing problems to some of the users.
Wow, that would be pretty tough for me, but If folks would be willing to flash tests for me I'd certainly be willing to give it my best shot.

I haven't really tried to tackle any RazrHD inherent issues because I don't have this phone to actually run my own tests on, everything I've done so far here has been universal methodology that can work on any Device, RemICS is very easy to build a basic 'version' of.

That being said I don't have any problem digging deep and there are some things that I probably can fix or work out that are 'hard' issues, but I don't want to be guilt tripped If someone flashes something I build and gets a brick, not to mention you would potentially spend nights doing re-flashes because It's very rare to get something right the first, second or third time unless you've done it in general before.

So really, If anyone wants to offer up their phone as a flashing crash dummy I could probably bring some really cool stuff over

Tquetski
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1927
Wouldn't it be easier to just install the rom and Dump it though?

ehbm
Old
Thanks Meter 4
In which languages ​​is this ROM? Has Portuguese of Brazil?