FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

4.2.1 Success.

638 posts
Thanks Meter: 778
 
By _INSPIREed, Senior Member on 15th February 2013, 05:24 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th February 2013, 12:57 AM |#11  
dadymon53's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
More
Re: 4.2.1 Success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily

Jelly beer.......and flapps 3.0.3 kernel unreal stable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Jelly beer, rocks, using flapps most recent kernel 3.0.4.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
 
 
16th February 2013, 03:26 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,063
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimocal

Just curious as to what makes one better over the other?

I just find the battery life better plus choice of governors
16th February 2013, 03:33 AM |#13  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,821
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: 4.2.1 Success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimocal

Just curious as to what makes one better over the other?

Battery life .........I'm running 3.0.5 now with Jamie's 4.2.2 build. And its good stuff

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
16th February 2013, 04:33 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Jamie's Preview and 3.0.5, been pretty solid so far. Ran the nightlies for a couple days w/ stock kernel and no real issues, but really feeling Jamie's right now, so fast and smooth
16th February 2013, 06:04 PM |#15  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 2,032
 
More
Re: 4.2.1 Success.
Jamie's build with latest flap kernel

1350 384 Wheatley
1026 194 ondemand when screen off.

Fast and good on battery .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
16th February 2013, 10:36 PM |#16  
yungskeeme's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Re: 4.2.1 Success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620

Jamie's build with latest flap kernel

1350 384 Wheatley
1026 194 ondemand when screen off.

Fast and good on battery .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Same set up for me on JellyBeer and Flapps kernel (minus the screen off profile) I got over 4 hours of screen time(on WiFi)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 12:36 AM |#17  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 2,032
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungskeeme

Same set up for me on JellyBeer and Flapps kernel (minus the screen off profile) I got over 4 hours of screen time(on WiFi)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

I'm on 3 and half hours on screen time with 52% life left.

Looking good.
17th February 2013, 12:49 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Well I bought a Nexus 4 because I never had luck with AOSP on my note.

CyanogenMod Stable with their Kernel was pretty much the best experience I had.
17th February 2013, 01:34 AM |#19  
charlieb620's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia, PA
Thanks Meter: 2,032
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1s

Well I bought a Nexus 4 because I never had luck with AOSP on my note.

CyanogenMod Stable with their Kernel was pretty much the best experience I had.

I thought about getting the N4 but knowing it was LG made me not want to do it. Plus i don't want to go down in screen size.
The Following User Says Thank You to charlieb620 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 05:27 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,063
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620

I thought about getting the N4 but knowing it was LG made me not want to do it. Plus i don't want to go down in screen size.

lg = life's garbage
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes