Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,209 Members 48,188 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free UNLOCK N7105

Tip us?

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsgoraya View Post
The said message does not work on Roger Note 2 I317m, After clicking the last step PERSO SHA256 OFF phone displays the following screen
SHA256_ENABLE_FLAG[0]
SHA256_OFF=>Not Change

I would appreciate if someone help me on that. Thanks
Kindly read my Post that is 2 posts above yours. We discussed EXACTly this issue. You need to downgrade Android to 4.1.1 using the SamMobile Link I gave. Once downgraded, you will get the correct options to unlock. After unlocking you can upgrade to 4.1.2 from SamMobile.

Please hit Thanks button if this helps.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perseus71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4734

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Free UNLOCK N7105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71 View Post
Kindly read my Post that is 2 posts above yours. We discussed EXACTly this issue. You need to downgrade Android to 4.1.1 using the SamMobile Link I gave. Once downgraded, you will get the correct options to unlock. After unlocking you can upgrade to 4.1.2 from SamMobile.

Please hit Thanks button if this helps.
They always just jump straight to unlocking, flashing Rom's on the phone but don't take a few minutes to read what or what not to do. Or what will work & what will not. Best thing here on XDA is to read the thread most of the answers are usually there...
Just my 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom I'm using with zero issues...
[4.4.2]DN3 V5(Ditto Note 3)

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
They always just jump straight to unlocking, flashing Rom's on the phone but don't take a few minutes to read what or what not to do. Or what will work & what will not. Best thing here on XDA is to read the thread most of the answers are usually there...
Just my 2

But value wise More like $2 if you ask me. Patience is a myth these days...

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4734

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: Free UNLOCK N7105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus71 View Post
But value wise More like $2 if you ask me. Patience is a myth these days...
Thanx brahda. I here you load and clear on the note.

I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom I'm using with zero issues...
[4.4.2]DN3 V5(Ditto Note 3)

mdiaz33685
Old
(Last edited by mdiaz33685; 16th February 2013 at 02:56 PM.)
Thanks Meter 430

DONATE TO ME
this worked for my Samsung galaxy s3, but I only get emergency calls only,
it doesn't say invalid sim or anything like that, it went away, but I have no mobile service, data or 3g or 4g signal... Original stock from factory rom, only rooted the phone, doesn't recognize sim..

any help would be nice...

edit: put my cousins att chip, works fine, but my chip doesn't recognize simplemobile or tmobile
Network = unknown
Mobile network type = unknown
Service state = out of service
Mobile network state = disconnected
My phone number = shows my phone number from my chip..

edit... downloaded synergy rom, didn't work... downloaded stock not rooted rom, flashed rom, flashed su.... worked perfectly...
the 1st rom was the original stock ATT jellybean rom... hmmm.. it gave me all the trouble.

thanks for this thread...
Black - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | 64gb Samsung | UVUDNF1 & Compulsion 15 | XXUFNG2
White - SG Note 3 T-Mo USA - SM-N900T | TWRP 2720 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 | N900TUVUDNF1 & Compulsion 15
Sprint SG TAB3 7in - SM-T217S | TWRP 2700 | My Stock Rooted 4.4.2 - T217SVPUBNE7
SG TAB2 10.1 = GT-P5113 < | > SG TAB2 7in GT-P3113 = Not Rooted 4.2.2
My Threads - T-Mo SG Note 3 | SG Note 3 | SG Tab 3 7in T217S | My Stock ODEX Roms and Firmware's Web Site...
The Following User Says Thank You to mdiaz33685 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
this worked for my Samsung galaxy s3, but I only get emergency calls only,
it doesn't say invalid sim or anything like that, it went away, but I have no mobile service, data or 3g or 4g signal... Original stock from factory rom, only rooted the phone, doesn't recognize sim..

any help would be nice...

edit... downloaded synergy rom, didn't work... downloaded stock not rooted rom, flashed rom, flashed su.... worked perfectly...
the 1st rom was the original stock ATT jellybean rom... hmmm.. it gave me all the trouble.

thanks for this thread...
Quiet Possibly ATT Rom Removed this Unlock Feature. NOTE2 Users reported similar issues with 4.2.

You can now go back to ATT JB and you will still be Unlocked.

Pho3niX90
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi There,

Does anyone know what this is exactly -> "In the service menu - UMTS - DEBUG SCREEN - PHONE CONTROL - NETWORK CONTROL - SERVICE DOMAIN"

My phone didn't want to make calls or have data services when it's on CS+PS from factory, but when I put it on PS, the phone can make data connections, and when on CS, then phone have normal call ability and and sms's. But when it is on CS+PS none work, even though I have full signal

oderuyter
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Worked like a charm on my new Samsung Galaxy N7105 Note2 on EE (Everything Everywhere)
The Following User Says Thank You to oderuyter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Yat_Fung
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Can anyone know this unlock work on T-mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889?
It need to be use in HK, with HK sim card of course XD !!

Perseus71
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3381

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho3niX90 View Post
Hi There,

Does anyone know what this is exactly -> "In the service menu - UMTS - DEBUG SCREEN - PHONE CONTROL - NETWORK CONTROL - SERVICE DOMAIN"

My phone didn't want to make calls or have data services when it's on CS+PS from factory, but when I put it on PS, the phone can make data connections, and when on CS, then phone have normal call ability and and sms's. But when it is on CS+PS none work, even though I have full signal
What Device do you have ? What ROM Version? If its a Custom ROM, what Modem is Flashed ?

Any information would be helpful.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yat_Fung View Post
Can anyone know this unlock work on T-mobile Galaxy Note 2 SGH-T889?
It need to be use in HK, with HK sim card of course XD !!
Yes It will work if your ROM Version is 4.1.1 or Lower. You should not have the Jan 31st ROM Update (if that was for NOTE 2 as well). With T-Mo you might be able to get Unlock Code directly from them.