Thread Closed

(7.17.13) Team Venom Presents ViperDNA

OP nitsuj17

16th February 2013, 11:56 PM   |  #2221  
Hortense
Thanks Meter: 20

154 posts
More
Re: (Rom)(2.15.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.3 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB
Quote:
Originally Posted by android4temo

Hey is anyone using that CPU Sleeper all that has shown itself here recently?

Supposedly it shuts down all cores except one when the screen is off.

If you are using it, are you seeing any benefits or lack thereof?

Sent from my Rooted and Viper ROM'ed, Droid DNA![COLOR="Silver"]

*I used cpu sleep on my razr maxx and actually saw negative effects. Tossed it out. Maybee someone else can chime in.*

Quote:

Are you using LKs kernel or the stock kernel that comes with the ROM?

*The stock dbs kernal in 2nd post.*

Quote:

One more question.

Can you please provide a link to the kernel zip file that you are using? I would like to have that in my arsenal.

Thanks!

*Its the original kernal with the rom. Should get it when you downloaded rom. If not ill try n get it and a DB link.*

Also I'm not doing any sort of clocking.. over/under, governor. Its just the rom and the kernal. @ 21hours with 4 n half of screen on at 75% brightness I don't see a need. I may later just for giggles.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by shizumie; 17th February 2013 at 12:02 AM.
17th February 2013, 12:08 AM   |  #2222  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 655

1,106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdec529

Not working for me, wonder if I have borked something somehow

During beta testing I found out what I was expecting with fonts and what was happening were two different things. First of all, if you're "switching" to Roboto font, then nothing is happening as Roboto is default. Second, only the font of the menus change. Neither font under icons nor the font in your browser or anywhere else for that matter changes. So, when you say it doesn't work...check your menus. Try the Ubuntu font
17th February 2013, 12:19 AM   |  #2223  
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 215

444 posts
Donate to Me
More
Re: (Rom)(2.15.13)Team Venom Presents ViperDNA 1.1.3 l Tweaks l OTA l EQS l Venom HUB
Quote:
Originally Posted by docnok63

During beta testing I found out what I was expecting with fonts and what was happening were two different things. First of all, if you're "switching" to Roboto font, then nothing is happening as Roboto is default. Second, only the font of the menus change. Neither font under icons nor the font in your browser or anywhere else for that matter changes. So, when you say it doesn't work...check your menus. Try the Ubuntu font

I may be reading your post wrong but my fonts have all changed when I did it. keyboard, clock, textfields, apps, icpn names, menus, any text pretty much has changed. Don't know why you say only menus change. Then again may have read it wrong.

Sent from my ViperDNA infected with VenomSlate DNA
17th February 2013, 12:23 AM   |  #2224  
Flag Atlanta,Ga
Thanks Meter: 1,154

3,112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by docnok63

May I suggest the Ultimate RIT?

Not within the ROM, but you can use Nova Launcher.

My chick looks better..lol

sent from my beastly powered viper DNA using Tapatalk 2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361060598709.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	1735926  
The Following User Says Thank You to holla420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 12:50 AM   |  #2225  
Flag Memphis, TN
Thanks Meter: 655

1,106 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by termin8tor22

I may be reading your post wrong but my fonts have all changed when I did it. keyboard, clock, textfields, apps, icpn names, menus, any text pretty much has changed. Don't know why you say only menus change. Then again may have read it wrong

No, you didn't read it wrong. This is literally what happened to me in testing, but I just did it again and now all text changed to the new font. Seems as though the last Venom Hub update must have fixed the issue on my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla420

My chick looks better..lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqHliQijgvA
17th February 2013, 01:33 AM   |  #2226  
Flag Fountain Hills, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 262

383 posts
More
Had to warranty my DNA
Okay, I had to warranty my sweet Viper ROM'd DNA. While at the store getting the new phone, the guy accepted the new OTA update. Right now I'm stuck on stock unrooted, as the super cid mod no longer works. I understand they will have that fixed soon, at least I hope so. My question is, once I get my new phone unlocked, is this ROM gonna be compatible with the new firmware? I'm really going crazy with this factory bloated software. Once again, thank you for all you do.
17th February 2013, 02:14 AM   |  #2227  
Thanks Meter: 13

123 posts
More
Is it bad that I haven't gotten the Official Verizon OTA Update? I've seen many posts on it, and I still haven't gotten it. I don't know if I should take that in a good or a bad way. lol
17th February 2013, 02:38 AM   |  #2228  
Flag Atlanta,Ga

3,112 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSammut

Is it bad that I haven't gotten the Official Verizon OTA Update? I've seen many posts on it, and I still haven't gotten it. I don't know if I should take that in a good or a bad way. lol

No its not bad u could waiting for nits to incorporate it in the next viper full rom. That's Wat ima do :thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to holla420 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 02:59 AM   |  #2229  
Flag sioux falls SD
Thanks Meter: 1,514

4,702 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdamark

Okay, I had to warranty my sweet Viper ROM'd DNA. While at the store getting the new phone, the guy accepted the new OTA update. Right now I'm stuck on stock unrooted, as the super cid mod no longer works. I understand they will have that fixed soon, at least I hope so. My question is, once I get my new phone unlocked, is this ROM gonna be compatible with the new firmware? I'm really going crazy with this factory bloated software. Once again, thank you for all you do.

Doesnt matter. Once ur unlocked, u can flash whatever u want.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to zounduser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 03:12 AM   |  #2230  
Flag Atlanta,Ga

3,112 posts
More
Yo zound u rocking the new update?

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hub, ota, tacos are a tasty treat, tweaks, venom, vin is awesome
Previous Thread Next Thread