Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 46,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TouchDown on Windows RT - BETA

Tip us?

guitar1969
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Isn't it only for Exchange. I want to use it for pop3 and imap since the mail app can't do pop3

AndreyKnd
Old
Thanks Meter 15
It seems useless if i do not use Exchange. I can't neither setup gmail nor my domain mail using pop and smtp (((

obperryo
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Having some trouble... I deleted the tile and now I don't find any way to launch it, as it is not in my Apps either.
I tried installing aging, but when it comes up and says to hit enter to continue the dos window just close.

I would like help with a couple of things,
1. How can I remove all of what is downloaded and installed? I would like to clean this up. It would be nice if there was uninstall/removal instructions-I couldn't find them.
2. I would like to do number 1, because ultimately I would like to re-install this.

Running Windows 8.

Appreciate any help or pint into the right direction...
HTC One
Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz 4.4.2 v1.1
Rooted, S-OFF

shahran
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by obperryo View Post
Having some trouble... I deleted the tile and now I don't find any way to launch it, as it is not in my Apps either.
I tried installing aging, but when it comes up and says to hit enter to continue the dos window just close.

I would like help with a couple of things,
1. How can I remove all of what is downloaded and installed? I would like to clean this up. It would be nice if there was uninstall/removal instructions-I couldn't find them.
2. I would like to do number 1, because ultimately I would like to re-install this.

Running Windows 8.

Appreciate any help or pint into the right direction...
2nd. Can we please get uninstall instructions?

XDA PORTAL POSTS

Slate Calendar Helps You Organize Your Life

Without calendars in some form or another, most of our lives would be utter chaos. Unless you are … more

Shane Francis to Talk Android, Robotics, and Vision at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of … more

LG G Watch Tool is a Toolkit all Owners Need

The LG G Watch is one of the first two devices hitting the market rocking the highly anticipated … more

Benchmark Your CPU Performance with Mini CPU Integer Script

When it comes to device testing, there are two types of people on XDA. The first … more