Sent from my Note II
I NEED it for several reasons:
1. My Note 2 is also my personal business phone, and I need to record calls I receive from customers to be used as records (and proof) of calls taken and service calls requested for contractual obligations.
2. I am in the middle of a custody battle with my ex-wife and I can use the recordings as proof when she tries to lie in court as to what she's agreed to or said or not said during conversations with me.
3. It is legal in my state as long as one party in the conversation (me) knows it's being recorded and therefore is admissable in court should I need to use it as evidence for any other reason.
Having said that...is there any way I can enable "record all calls" or can this be an update request for the next build? Thanks.
Sooo idk if this is possible for us VZW guys, but it would be epic!
Full screen HD caller ID
sent from my Note 2
Ahh, I was looking at the Jedi rom thread in android development (or original android, I forget lol). Thanks!
Something I noticed, though. And this was before I flashed the lock screen clock mod. Every rom I've used had that annoying problem of sms tones cutting off if I had too many texts. Someone pointed out that it was due to the number of stored texts and the solution was to raise the text limit. On B7 I set it to 1000. But on B9 when I tap the "text message limit" thing in the sms settings menu, I get an FC.
So hopefully Beans sees this and can figure out what happend and fix it for B10.
Yes, I have quick searched, but I am at work and only get to scan between patients. I have Beans 9 but it happened on 8 also. I have used both kernels and fixed permissions. It happens with some picks also. I did the SD card swap. I still get a you need to delete files code when attempting to download a new app. Do I have something routed wrong? Do I need to send pics to phone or sd card? Under storage with the Perseus kernel it shows a breakdown of the types of files on the 64g card, it does not on Beans kernel. Any ideas?
I had a problem with charging on B9. I set it down to charge for about 10 minutes and it charged 1%. I rebooted, fixed permission and went into airplane mode and charged again this time 10 minutes and stayed at the same percentage? Tried wall, car and laptop and different cord than the OEM all wouldn't charge it. I just flashed B8 and plugged in at 35 and it went up 1% in like 30 seconds. Now about 3 minutes later its at 3% up (38)? What could be causing this on B9?
Which part are you having a problem with? I've been running Beans since build 7 and have had Google Wallet running with no issue. It seems to be pretty straightforward if you have used Google Wallet before. Here's what I do:
1. After flashing the ROM, I flash the nfc zip from the Google wallet thread. Note: If you want the newer Google wallet app, after you reboot into the system, you need to remove the R87 wallet app from system/app and replace it with the R96 app also in the Google Wallet thread. I use Root Explorer to do this.
2. Change build.prop to Galaxy Nexus (also per instructions from the Google Wallet thread). I also use Root Explorer to do this.
3. Reboot and log into Google Wallet. You should be able to access your account and see your cards.
4. Restore your old build prop. If you used Root Explorer to make the edits, your original build.prop will be named build.prop.bak.
Sent from my Verizon Note 2 running Jelly Beans
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|