★☞ [Rom][4.3] AllianceRom - Build 26 THE Most Customisable TW ROM On ANY Device [04/27/14][Aroma][MJ9] ☜★

OP BeansTown106

Announcement from beanstown106: Alliance Rom Build 26 is Now Live!!
17th February 2013, 12:46 AM   |  #7191  
Thanks Meter: 11

59 posts
That is just hilarious haha

Sent from my Note II
17th February 2013, 12:48 AM   |  #7192  
Thanks Meter: 25

71 posts
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornettbr

I really wish wallet was included in this ROM... or any of them I cannot figure out how to get it to work and I'm not a newb when it comes to rooting... been doing it since moto droid.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Which part are you having a problem with? I've been running Beans since build 7 and have had Google Wallet running with no issue. It seems to be pretty straightforward if you have used Google Wallet before. Here's what I do:

1. After flashing the ROM, I flash the nfc zip from the Google wallet thread. Note: If you want the newer Google wallet app, after you reboot into the system, you need to remove the R87 wallet app from system/app and replace it with the R96 app also in the Google Wallet thread. I use Root Explorer to do this.

2. Change build.prop to Galaxy Nexus (also per instructions from the Google Wallet thread). I also use Root Explorer to do this.

3. Reboot and log into Google Wallet. You should be able to access your account and see your cards.

4. Restore your old build prop. If you used Root Explorer to make the edits, your original build.prop will be named build.prop.bak.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2 running Jelly Beans
17th February 2013, 01:12 AM   |  #7193  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1,764

2,366 posts
More
Re: ★☞ [Rom] Jelly 'Beans' - Build 9 [02/12/13][Aroma][Fully Customizable][I605VRALL4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Bud

Is there azip file for the jedi lightsaber spen sounds to put on this rom? Don't know if it's legal for me to ask this on here so sorry if I shouldn't have but I don't c it on that thread.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

Definitely legal

The Following User Says Thank You to 1ManWolfePack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 02:30 AM   |  #7194  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Springfield, Ma Likes: AllianceRom :) Dislikes: Kangers
Thanks Meter: 18,877

2,547 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSadistic

Any chance you could bring call recording back on 10, if not imma have to stick with 7 just for the recorder.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda premium

when on a Phone call hit the menu button and then tap record voice, same way to turn it off its just in the menu now so u can still use the add call / switch call button
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hooligan*

To view the clipboard just go and bring up the keyboard and long press the voice button between the SYM button and spacebar. A window will pop up and press the clipboard icon. It should then display for you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app

thanks for pointing this out
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmaudio

I NEED it for several reasons:
1. My Note 2 is also my personal business phone, and I need to record calls I receive from customers to be used as records (and proof) of calls taken and service calls requested for contractual obligations.
2. I am in the middle of a custody battle with my ex-wife and I can use the recordings as proof when she tries to lie in court as to what she's agreed to or said or not said during conversations with me.
3. It is legal in my state as long as one party in the conversation (me) knows it's being recorded and therefore is admissable in court should I need to use it as evidence for any other reason.

Having said that...is there any way I can enable "record all calls" or can this be an update request for the next build? Thanks.

read above its stilll here just in the menu now
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupperDroid

When I connect the smart dock HDMI to the TV I get video but no audio.It worked fine with stock rom. Any ideas? Thanks

kernel related for sure.. im using mhl with hdmi and audio and video are fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacedward

Beans is there any way you can make some awesome boot animations zips we can flash for your kick a** rom would greatly appreciate it thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

i wish.. but i suck at animations anyone who could make some tho it would be super appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleguevara

Sooo idk if this is possible for us VZW guys, but it would be epic!

Full screen HD caller ID

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2046086

sent from my Note 2

thats PIMP i will def look into this
Quote:
Originally Posted by E30Nova

Ahh, I was looking at the Jedi rom thread in android development (or original android, I forget lol). Thanks!

Something I noticed, though. And this was before I flashed the lock screen clock mod. Every rom I've used had that annoying problem of sms tones cutting off if I had too many texts. Someone pointed out that it was due to the number of stored texts and the solution was to raise the text limit. On B7 I set it to 1000. But on B9 when I tap the "text message limit" thing in the sms settings menu, I get an FC.

So hopefully Beans sees this and can figure out what happend and fix it for B10.

ya dont know whats causing the fc.. but i will get to the bottom of it and fix it for b10
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil2366

Yes, I have quick searched, but I am at work and only get to scan between patients. I have Beans 9 but it happened on 8 also. I have used both kernels and fixed permissions. It happens with some picks also. I did the SD card swap. I still get a you need to delete files code when attempting to download a new app. Do I have something routed wrong? Do I need to send pics to phone or sd card? Under storage with the Perseus kernel it shows a breakdown of the types of files on the 64g card, it does not on Beans kernel. Any ideas?

sd card might be dying or sdswap could be corrupt might need to delete the 'android" folders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafy_0003

This is the first rom I have flashed since my Windows Mobile 6.xx days. Great to see that it has gone much faster and easier, Much credit to Op.

welcome back to our beautiful world
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmjm427

correction.. it's not build related.. just flashed B4 and Talk FC's too..

this is so bizzare. i'm using the exact same .APK from an identical Note 2 i have (running B4) and it doesn't fc on that device

try wiping the app data? talk orks fine for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirix12

I had a problem with charging on B9. I set it down to charge for about 10 minutes and it charged 1%. I rebooted, fixed permission and went into airplane mode and charged again this time 10 minutes and stayed at the same percentage? Tried wall, car and laptop and different cord than the OEM all wouldn't charge it. I just flashed B8 and plugged in at 35 and it went up 1% in like 30 seconds. Now about 3 minutes later its at 3% up (38)? What could be causing this on B9?

1000% can gaurantee u this is kernel related as i have never experienced it...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeansTown106 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 03:15 AM   |  #7195  
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajamudc

Which part are you having a problem with? I've been running Beans since build 7 and have had Google Wallet running with no issue. It seems to be pretty straightforward if you have used Google Wallet before. Here's what I do:

1. After flashing the ROM, I flash the nfc zip from the Google wallet thread. Note: If you want the newer Google wallet app, after you reboot into the system, you need to remove the R87 wallet app from system/app and replace it with the R96 app also in the Google Wallet thread. I use Root Explorer to do this.

2. Change build.prop to Galaxy Nexus (also per instructions from the Google Wallet thread). I also use Root Explorer to do this.

3. Reboot and log into Google Wallet. You should be able to access your account and see your cards.

4. Restore your old build prop. If you used Root Explorer to make the edits, your original build.prop will be named build.prop.bak.

I tried doing that just kept getting errors popping up constantly

17th February 2013, 03:31 AM   |  #7196  
Thanks Meter: 6

23 posts
Is anyone else having issues with the screen off sms option on the stock mms app. I've tried to uncheck and check the option but the screen still turns on when I receive an sms. I've tried reading through the forum but no luck. I've started fresh with wiping everything and still can't get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
17th February 2013, 03:43 AM   |  #7197  
Thanks Meter: 25

71 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornettbr

I tried doing that just kept getting errors popping up constantly

At what point do you get errors? If you want, pm me.

17th February 2013, 04:00 AM   |  #7198  
Flag North Port, Florida
Thanks Meter: 66

311 posts
Donate to Me
More
jesus, it's beeeeeaaauutimus. Why did I wait this long to unlock?!
17th February 2013, 04:19 AM   |  #7199  
Flag Fairview Park, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 86

444 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can someone explain what the advantage is or what functionality or ability is gained by switching to 240 DPI? Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapz54

thanks for that, that's actually the first thing I did when I realized I was in a pickle. Leaves me right back at the lock screen I can't bypass. Oh well, wipe and clean install.

Isn't there a way to get into a "safe mode"?

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106

read above its stilll here just in the menu now

Beans...this was regarding call recording...I know it's still there, what I wondered is if we can have the option to automatically record all calls.
17th February 2013, 04:33 AM   |  #7200  
Thanks Meter: 20

82 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTainJRacine

Just found a bug, At 28% battery, the circle battery with % switches to a yellow battery with no percentage symbol. 29% is fine. Testing to see if 27% is okay too. Must be missing one battery image.

I just noticed this same thing. Circle battery changes to stock battery only at 28%. I've been using it since build 5. I guess I never looked at my phone right at 28% before. At 27% it's back to the circle battery.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread