Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Official] SG Note II in the Philippines

OP jermitano

16th February 2013, 12:02 PM   |  #971  
tipsy13's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Re: [Official] SG Note II in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by icyzx

Would you happen to know where can i download this apk file? sori newbie question...

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------





Just a quick question, how can i clear the cache?

Sorry, i can't help you in finding that apk, Try searching the forums for it..

-------------------------------

For clearing cache,download titanium backup and use the tool there to clear cache and dalvik cache..thats the easiest way..

GT-N7100
Stock XXDMA6
PERSEUS 31.2
CPU @ 1800 MHz
GPU @ 800 MHz

If it aint broke, tweak it!
Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 02:12 AM   |  #972  
prinzhernan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 252
 
1,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Re: [Official] SG Note II in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by icyzx

Would you happen to know where can i download this apk file? sori newbie question...

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------





Just a quick question, how can i clear the cache?

Settings then application manager then click the music app then press clear cache.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 03:11 AM   |  #973  
[dcw]aaron's Avatar
Member
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 17
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
is the model n7105 now available locally with official samsung warranty not grey units? and around how much?
Last edited by [dcw]aaron; 17th February 2013 at 03:13 AM.
17th February 2013, 04:58 AM   |  #974  
redlinux's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
1,398 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: [Official] SG Note II in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by [dcw]aaron

is the model n7105 now available locally with official samsung warranty not grey units? and around how much?

widget city dot com dot ph

Kimstore dot multiply dot com


Sent from my GT-N7100
17th February 2013, 05:24 AM   |  #975  
[dcw]aaron's Avatar
Member
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 17
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
^ as far as i know they are selling grey units with no official samsung warranty.
17th February 2013, 07:07 AM   |  #976  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzhernan

Settings then application manager then click the music app then press clear cache.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the info but the clear cache option for my music app is grey out.

I have attached screenshot for your reference =)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-14-03-14[1].jpg
Views:	155
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	1736544  
17th February 2013, 09:22 AM   |  #977  
prinzhernan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 252
 
1,521 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Re: [Official] SG Note II in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by icyzx

thanks for the info but the clear cache option for my music app is grey out.

I have attached screenshot for your reference =)

Then use clear data. You won't lose any music etc.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 10:00 AM   |  #978  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Just want to asked when I change the Wifi settings ("Keep Wifi On during Sleep") to Never, my wifi connection still active even deep sleep.
I already reinstall firmware and reset all settings and cache but still no luck. Any idea please? thanks
17th February 2013, 01:54 PM   |  #979  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
60 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by prinzhernan

Then use clear data. You won't lose any music etc.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

still nothing happens on the album cover.
17th February 2013, 03:13 PM   |  #980  
tipsy13's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
62 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Re: [Official] SG Note II in the Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanrj

Just want to asked when I change the Wifi settings ("Keep Wifi On during Sleep") to Never, my wifi connection still active even deep sleep.
I already reinstall firmware and reset all settings and cache but still no luck. Any idea please? thanks

I've read about this issue before, the best thing to do is to just turn off the wifi when you're not using it.. Do you have apps that automatically syncs? Dropbox, gmail, k9mail,viber,whatsapp etc? Basicalyy, apps that constantly needs wifi connection.. Those are the main culprits why you're wifi does not go to sleep..

GT-N7100
Stock XXDMA6
PERSEUS 31.2
CPU @ 1800 MHz
GPU @ 800 MHz

If it aint broke, tweak it!
Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes