Post Reply

OTA TOOL

OP clueless_stranger

16th February 2013, 02:52 PM   |  #1  
clueless_stranger's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Can anybody post the OTA TOOL pls?
17th February 2013, 01:18 AM   |  #2  
AndroidSlave's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Simi Valley, California
Thanks Meter: 4,251
 
5,299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Re: OTA TOOL
What are you talking about.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidSlave For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 07:06 PM   |  #3  
clueless_stranger's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Re: OTA TOOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by asf58967

What are you talking about.

There's a section in settings of this ROM :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1997256 called OTA TOOLS so I was wondering if u could extract that in to a zip i could flash
17th February 2013, 08:39 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,095
 
6,963 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger

There's a section in settings of this ROM :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1997256 called OTA TOOLS so I was wondering if u could extract that in to a zip i could flash

It's for that specific ROM, so.. Yeah.
The Following User Says Thank You to khaytsus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 08:42 PM   |  #5  
clueless_stranger's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Re: OTA TOOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaytsus

It's for that specific ROM, so.. Yeah.

Oh...thx anyway
18th February 2013, 07:06 AM   |  #6  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,129
 
4,087 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: OTA TOOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger

Oh...thx anyway

You cam run it in a module thru xposed frameworks then fix your permissions and then set your dpi to 600 and it makes your device poop strains of gold ... Hope this helps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to shayneflashindaily For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 02:38 PM   |  #7  
clueless_stranger's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Re: Market Enabler
Could you post it step by step, pls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2
Last edited by clueless_stranger; 18th February 2013 at 03:56 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to clueless_stranger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 04:02 PM   |  #8  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,129
 
4,087 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: OTA TOOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger

Could you post it step by step, pls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2

No im selfish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2013, 05:45 PM   |  #9  
KSoD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buffalo
Thanks Meter: 110
 
283 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Re: OTA TOOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless_stranger

Could you post it step by step, pls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium on JellyBean 4.2.2

You do realize that it was all a joke right? Set DPI to 600 and it poops strains of gold.... You didn't read that and figure out that was not real.

If you are as clueless as your name states is one thing. But with all of the guides available to read that are all over this forum, it only makes you look bad for not reading first or searching before asking questions.

I may not know a damn thing bout Android or many devices. But I make sure to read the FREE wisdom provided by the members here that is stickied all across this site before asking anything. Read read read!

Sent from the Note-rix
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KSoD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 06:10 PM   |  #10  
AndroidSlave's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Simi Valley, California
Thanks Meter: 4,251
 
5,299 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Re: OTA TOOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSoD

You do realize that it was all a joke right? Set DPI to 600 and it poops strains of gold.... You didn't read that and figure out that was not real.

If you are as clueless as your name states is one thing. But with all of the guides available to read that are all over this forum, it only makes you look bad for not reading first or searching before asking questions.

I may not know a damn thing bout Android or many devices. But I make sure to read the FREE wisdom provided by the members here that is stickied all across this site before asking anything. Read read read!

Sent from the Note-rix

Amen

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes