Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[STOPPED] [SKN] OneX(+)/OneXL - Sense 5 Everything 6.1 - 2013-04-30}

OP lesscro

16th February 2013, 06:31 PM   |  #31  
vincenzo697's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kozani
Thanks Meter: 99
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Re: [SKIN] Sense 5 - APM - Icons Pack - % Battery - By LeSScro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95

Flashing what zip?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

The icon pack from the first page.

Sent from my HTC One X
16th February 2013, 06:44 PM   |  #32  
jarein95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 623
 
1,505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Re: [SKIN] Sense 5 - APM - Icons Pack - % Battery - By LeSScro
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo697

The icon pack from the first page.

Sent from my HTC One X

Download the zip, open the zip with a double click, go into the system folder then to framework and there delete framework-res and framework-htc.. in the folder only need to be htc.source.. or something like this, i dont remenber exactly the names xD. If you do this, you are going to have all the sense 5 icons but the problem is that all the settings icons arent going to be the sense 5 icons! Test this and good luck!!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jarein95 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 06:45 PM   |  #33  
kuklux's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
756 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Re: [SKIN] Sense 5 - APM - Icons Pack - % Battery - By LeSScro
Hahahaha i thought this is skin in apk

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
16th February 2013, 08:57 PM   |  #34  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
can I use it with stock rom?
16th February 2013, 09:05 PM   |  #35  
jarein95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 623
 
1,505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Re: [SKIN] Sense 5 - APM - Icons Pack - % Battery - By LeSScro
Quote:
Originally Posted by doidhaum

can I use it with stock rom?

Yes, is based on the stock rom! But first do a backup of the rom and then flash!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
16th February 2013, 10:48 PM   |  #36  
moonlight4u's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mansoura
Thanks Meter: 63
 
111 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
can i use it on viberX 3.3.6 without any problem
because i used theme in this thread ⊙ «**Sense 5**» «Icons», «Battery Icon» and «Settings» ⊙ but i have boot loop
17th February 2013, 02:18 AM   |  #37  
vincenzo697's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kozani
Thanks Meter: 99
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Re: [SKIN] Sense 5 - APM - Icons Pack - % Battery - By LeSScro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95

Download the zip, open the zip with a double click, go into the system folder then to framework and there delete framework-res and framework-htc.. in the folder only need to be htc.source.. or something like this, i dont remenber exactly the names xD. If you do this, you are going to have all the sense 5 icons but the problem is that all the settings icons arent going to be the sense 5 icons! Test this and good luck!!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I have done what you have said but still I have problem with the tweaks. Hopefully you will solve it..

Sent from my HTC One X
17th February 2013, 02:19 AM   |  #38  
jarein95's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bilbao
Thanks Meter: 623
 
1,505 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Re: [SKIN] Sense 5 - APM - Icons Pack - % Battery - By LeSScro
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo697

I have done what you have said but still I have problem with the tweaks. Hopefully you will solve it..

Sent from my HTC One X

In what apps do you have problems with the tweaks?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 04:12 AM   |  #39  
vincenzo697's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kozani
Thanks Meter: 99
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Re: [SKIN] Sense 5 - APM - Icons Pack - % Battery - By LeSScro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarein95

In what apps do you have problems with the tweaks?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I don't have problem with an app but with the integrated tweaks button on Renovate Rom. After I flashed the icons zip when I press it, it doesn't bring up the tweaks menu anymore.

Sent from my HTC One X
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361070497913.jpg
Views:	742
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	1736186  
17th February 2013, 06:46 AM   |  #40  
*elmo*'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesame Street
Thanks Meter: 418
 
1,358 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Odp: [SKIN] Sense 5 - APM - Icons Pack - % Battery - By LeSScro
Quote:
Originally Posted by *elmo*

Similar situation is with Lyapota mods - when you install battery mod from lesscro quick setting from Lyapota is gone...

Sent from HOX with ARHD 18.x



Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenzo697

I don't have problem with an app but with the integrated tweaks button on Renovate Rom. After I flashed the icons zip when I press it, it doesn't bring up the tweaks menu anymore.

Sent from my HTC One X

It means its global issue....

Sent from HOX with ARHD 18.x

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes