FORUMS

A Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services

With the launch of Apple Music, music streaming services have recently gained a lot of … more

An Inside Look at the Redesign of Business Calendar

The much-acclaimed calendar app, Business Calendar, underwent a major design … more

New Android One Device Dead On Arrival

Today, Google announced the second generation of Android One devices, with the new Lava Pixel … more

OnePlus 2 Leaked, Actually Prettier Than Expected

The OnePlus 2 launch event is mere hours away, and we have been treated to clear, … more

HTC Flagship 2012 - HTC One X (Endeavor) - Tegra 3 - Mega Information Thread

24,607 posts
Thanks Meter: 17,121
 
By hamdir, Recognized Contributor on 2nd February 2012, 09:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th February 2013, 10:28 PM |#15231  
exocetdj's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bristol, Scrumpy Country
Thanks Meter: 3,188
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

maybe I should just get the m7 for my wife n keep my X

ihave decided to keep my hox, still happy with it after 11ish months now
 
 
16th February 2013, 10:30 PM |#15232  
Goku80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Within the Matrix
Thanks Meter: 6,619
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exocetdj

ihave decided to keep my hox, still happy with it after 11ish months now

same here for until say May June
16th February 2013, 10:32 PM |#15233  
geko95gek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 6,868
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Mega Information Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku80

same here for until say May June

+1


Spun out from a JELLIED and RENOVATED One X.
16th February 2013, 10:45 PM |#15234  
hamdir's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 17,121
 
More
soon we will know, they might very well blow our minds, you never know
16th February 2013, 10:51 PM |#15235  
myself11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 448
 
More
Do you know Tupsu? Seems like an interesting game, gonna try it. It's free and has nice graphics.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...feature=banner
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myself11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 01:21 AM |#15236  
hamdir's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Beirut
Thanks Meter: 17,121
 
More
funny we ve been speculating all this time and spec list originally leaked by unwired view was pretty clear all along

here is the original article

http://www.unwiredview.com/2012/12/1...e-5-much-more/

and here are the specs



regarding the processor it clearly states a quad core snapdragon with no mention to "4" or "pro", meanwhile the article clearly says its a second generation quad snapdragon, this is clearly an s600 or s800

as for the sound its beats amplifiers, it clearly speaks of a hardware beats solution and not equalizer, in stereo speakers

finally the Solux screen is definitely some new LCD tech for HTC

the specs are designated #UL, which mean its the AT&T version

the teasers from HTC website reveal an important bit, the beveled metal edge does not extend all around the screen, its just on top and bottom speaker parts, the screen glass is actually edge to edge

finally the two final images released by evaleaks have inconsistancies in alignment they might be either an approximation of what they know or an early draft render

The French catalog image confirms the design, beats hardware powered speakers and reveal its a very thin design

HTC Source confirmed the metal material and that the final version is different than the original leaked black model, which was a prototype and explains all the false confirmations by both cypis and football

In my opinion this device will be very futuristic in its real life looks and very different than the iPhone, and 99% the new krait
Last edited by hamdir; 17th February 2013 at 02:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 02:45 AM |#15237  
Shan89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,704
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir

soon we will know, they might very well blow our minds, you never know

Theres nothing mind blowing if the main specs of the upcoming M7 are s600 , better sound / camera, the things i want to see in HTC is dust/watterproof , 5inch+ screen with NO freakish screen on buttons like what most of the OEMS do these days, S-off , some more stylish headphones that arrive with the phone , BIGGER battery , 2300 sounds small for full hd 460+ ppi to me ( at least 2600-2800 ), HTC sure does suck about battery life SCREEN on time not talking about standby and of course to be tegra 4 or s800, even with s800 i don't think i'd be happy about it except having s-off 90%, i love what THD games look like and snapdragon simply cannot make that this or any other year in the near future. + with the speed they release their hardware we'll have less optimization + HTC on top of it means even slower optimization in software department, which is why i love tegra, few devices lots of optimization. Hope someone shares similar opinion here or i'm the only one
17th February 2013, 02:53 AM |#15238  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 294
 
More
what I have gathered from https://twitter.com/htc,
  • * Metallic body
    * Atleast 13Mp+ camera, with some "interesting" lens. Or else a lens accesory.
    * "Time shift" similar to Nokia's smart lens, Samsung's Smart pack and Blackberry's Time shift
    * Zero shutter Lag, similar to Galaxy S3.
    * Mention of blue whale sound points to "amplifier".
    * True Retina Display


Does this suggest anything else ?

Last edited by drraptor; 17th February 2013 at 02:56 AM.
17th February 2013, 07:51 AM |#15239  
Goku80's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Within the Matrix
Thanks Meter: 6,619
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drraptor

what I have gathered from https://twitter.com/htc,

  • * Metallic body
    * Atleast 13Mp+ camera, with some "interesting" lens. Or else a lens accesory.
    * "Time shift" similar to Nokia's smart lens, Samsung's Smart pack and Blackberry's Time shift
    * Zero shutter Lag, similar to Galaxy S3.
    * Mention of blue whale sound points to "amplifier".
    * True Retina Display


Does this suggest anything else ?

sounds like HTC maybe the first ever company to port iOS to the world apart from apple
The Following User Says Thank You to Goku80 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:44 AM |#15240  
cjm1979's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Batley
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Re: HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Mega Information Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan89

Theres nothing mind blowing if the main specs of the upcoming M7 are s600 , better sound / camera, the things i want to see in HTC is dust/watterproof , 5inch+ screen with NO freakish screen on buttons like what most of the OEMS do these days, S-off , some more stylish headphones that arrive with the phone , BIGGER battery , 2300 sounds small for full hd 460+ ppi to me ( at least 2600-2800 ), HTC sure does suck about battery life SCREEN on time not talking about standby and of course to be tegra 4 or s800, even with s800 i don't think i'd be happy about it except having s-off 90%, i love what THD games look like and snapdragon simply cannot make that this or any other year in the near future. + with the speed they release their hardware we'll have less optimization + HTC on top of it means even slower optimization in software department, which is why i love tegra, few devices lots of optimization. Hope someone shares similar opinion here or i'm the only one

What do you need s-off so bad for ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 10:24 AM |#15241  
beno619's Avatar
Senior Member
Dublin
Thanks Meter: 122
 
More
Re: HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Mega Information Thread
I think many people are missing the point here, The One X was incredibly well received and any competent tech website said the One X vs S3 was very tight, obviously the s3 sold more but..
HTC don't need s800 or T4 for us geeks it would be great but the the average consumer doesn't know or care.
They already design the best devices, sense for the most part is great, if the m7 has good battery life it doesn't need a removable battery. If it has 32gb & 64gb storage options then it doesn't a sd card slot.
And some nice camera & sound features which hopefully make it best in class as well as the best display staying at 4.7" at 1080p, market these features then HTC have a winner.

Sent from my EndeavorU using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htc one x, knowledge base, nvidia tegra 3, one x, performance, sense 4.x
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes