Thanks Meter 1554

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir View Post
maybe I should just get the m7 for my wife n keep my X
ihave decided to keep my hox, still happy with it after 11ish months now

Big android love to all my Skydragon Brothers:

Hit thanks if i have helped or amused

Also MUCH MUCH respect to Baad pure awesomeness from the desire days to the m8 days

Favorite F1 Quote ever: "leave me alone I know what i'm doing!!!"

Kimi Raikkonen Abu Dhabi GP 2012.......Legend!!!!

Goku80
Old
Thanks Meter 6473
Quote:
Originally Posted by exocetdj View Post
ihave decided to keep my hox, still happy with it after 11ish months now
same here for until say May June

geko95gek
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5410

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Mega Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goku80 View Post
same here for until say May June
+1

Spun out from a JELLIED and RENOVATED One X.

CURRENT DEVICES = HTC One 32GB (Vivid Blue) / Nexus 4 16GB (my gf's)
PREVIOUS = HTC One X / Samsung Galaxy S2 / iPhone 4 / HTC Incredible S / HTC Desire HD

-TRANCE WANTED?-
|||Stream!|Tracklists!|||

Code:
HTC One Vivid Blue on RenovateROM V9.0 and Elemental Kernel

HTC One X | RC FAQ sticky thread = HERE!! (please view it before posting questions!)

hamdir
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 12425
soon we will know, they might very well blow our minds, you never know

myself11
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Do you know Tupsu? Seems like an interesting game, gonna try it. It's free and has nice graphics.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...feature=banner
HTC Hero - HTC HD2 - SG Note 1 - HTC One X - HTC One - SG Note 3 - Nexus 5

SG Tab 7 - SG Tab 10.1v - ASUS TF 101 - Ipad 4 - SG Tab Pro 8.4 - Ipad Air

HTC Media Link HD - Apple TV - Minix Neo X7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myself11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hamdir
Old
(Last edited by hamdir; 17th February 2013 at 02:07 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 12425
funny we ve been speculating all this time and spec list originally leaked by unwired view was pretty clear all along

here is the original article

http://www.unwiredview.com/2012/12/1...e-5-much-more/

and here are the specs

regarding the processor it clearly states a quad core snapdragon with no mention to "4" or "pro", meanwhile the article clearly says its a second generation quad snapdragon, this is clearly an s600 or s800

as for the sound its beats amplifiers, it clearly speaks of a hardware beats solution and not equalizer, in stereo speakers

finally the Solux screen is definitely some new LCD tech for HTC

the specs are designated #UL, which mean its the AT&T version

the teasers from HTC website reveal an important bit, the beveled metal edge does not extend all around the screen, its just on top and bottom speaker parts, the screen glass is actually edge to edge

finally the two final images released by evaleaks have inconsistancies in alignment they might be either an approximation of what they know or an early draft render

The French catalog image confirms the design, beats hardware powered speakers and reveal its a very thin design

HTC Source confirmed the metal material and that the final version is different than the original leaked black model, which was a prototype and explains all the false confirmations by both cypis and football

In my opinion this device will be very futuristic in its real life looks and very different than the iPhone, and 99% the new krait
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdir For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Shan89
Old
Thanks Meter 2263
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamdir View Post
soon we will know, they might very well blow our minds, you never know
Theres nothing mind blowing if the main specs of the upcoming M7 are s600 , better sound / camera, the things i want to see in HTC is dust/watterproof , 5inch+ screen with NO freakish screen on buttons like what most of the OEMS do these days, S-off , some more stylish headphones that arrive with the phone , BIGGER battery , 2300 sounds small for full hd 460+ ppi to me ( at least 2600-2800 ), HTC sure does suck about battery life SCREEN on time not talking about standby and of course to be tegra 4 or s800, even with s800 i don't think i'd be happy about it except having s-off 90%, i love what THD games look like and snapdragon simply cannot make that this or any other year in the near future. + with the speed they release their hardware we'll have less optimization + HTC on top of it means even slower optimization in software department, which is why i love tegra, few devices lots of optimization. Hope someone shares similar opinion here or i'm the only one

drraptor
Old
(Last edited by drraptor; 17th February 2013 at 02:56 AM.)
Thanks Meter 293
what I have gathered from https://twitter.com/htc,
  • * Metallic body
    * Atleast 13Mp+ camera, with some "interesting" lens. Or else a lens accesory.
    * "Time shift" similar to Nokia's smart lens, Samsung's Smart pack and Blackberry's Time shift
    * Zero shutter Lag, similar to Galaxy S3.
    * Mention of blue whale sound points to "amplifier".
    * True Retina Display

Does this suggest anything else ?

Press Thanks if I was helpful

[List][Guide] Official Samsung JellyBean Leak guides, Roms and Kernels

[Tutorial][Guide]Tips & Tweaks which Don't require Root

Push Samsung to release Exynos Source Code!

If you get your dropbox from here we both will win extra 500mb of storage. To utilize it please do Install the dropbox client on your device.

Got a dropbox? How about a lifetime free VPS (Private Server)!

Goku80
Old
Thanks Meter 6473
Quote:
Originally Posted by drraptor View Post
what I have gathered from https://twitter.com/htc,
  • * Metallic body
    * Atleast 13Mp+ camera, with some "interesting" lens. Or else a lens accesory.
    * "Time shift" similar to Nokia's smart lens, Samsung's Smart pack and Blackberry's Time shift
    * Zero shutter Lag, similar to Galaxy S3.
    * Mention of blue whale sound points to "amplifier".
    * True Retina Display

Does this suggest anything else ?

sounds like HTC maybe the first ever company to port iOS to the world apart from apple
The Following User Says Thank You to Goku80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cjm1979
Old
Thanks Meter 114
Default Re: HTC One X - Tegra 3 - Mega Information Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan89 View Post
Theres nothing mind blowing if the main specs of the upcoming M7 are s600 , better sound / camera, the things i want to see in HTC is dust/watterproof , 5inch+ screen with NO freakish screen on buttons like what most of the OEMS do these days, S-off , some more stylish headphones that arrive with the phone , BIGGER battery , 2300 sounds small for full hd 460+ ppi to me ( at least 2600-2800 ), HTC sure does suck about battery life SCREEN on time not talking about standby and of course to be tegra 4 or s800, even with s800 i don't think i'd be happy about it except having s-off 90%, i love what THD games look like and snapdragon simply cannot make that this or any other year in the near future. + with the speed they release their hardware we'll have less optimization + HTC on top of it means even slower optimization in software department, which is why i love tegra, few devices lots of optimization. Hope someone shares similar opinion here or i'm the only one
What do you need s-off so bad for ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Tags
htc one x, knowledge base, nvidia tegra 3, one x, performance, sense 4.x