Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,117 Members 47,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 03/27

Tip us?

mocsab
Old
Thanks Meter 599
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life View Post
Anyone else, I've been running this all day and haven't got stuck at the BA nor have I had freezes.
I followed your instructions - flashed the rom and booted - then went back to recovery and flashed the GAPPS - when It rebooted, it kind of hung up on the screen 'installing aps" - for like four or five minutes - longer than I thouhgt ti should - I turned off the the phone and rebooted - and it started up just fine - have been running very smooth ever since.

You have given us a lot of different, awesome roms to play with - I for one and very grateful! Thanks!
My Phone Galaxy S5 G900T
My Rom: - X-Note TMT v.3.0 NE2
My Recovery: [klte][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch
Kernel: KT-SGS5 - NE5 - KTweaker
My Carrier - ATT

Former Devices: ☆Galaxy Note 3☆HTC ONE☆Galaxy S IV☆Galaxy Note II☆Galaxy S3☆EVO 4g LTE☆Nexus☆Epic 4G☆Treo(W)☆Palm Treo☆(P)

RMXO
Old
Thanks Meter 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocsab View Post
I followed your instructions - flashed the rom and booted - then went back to recovery and flashed the GAPPS - when It rebooted, it kind of hung up on the screen 'installing aps" - for like four or five minutes - longer than I thouhgt ti should - I turned off the the phone and rebooted - and it started up just fine - have been running very smooth ever since.

You have given us a lot of different, awesome roms to play with - I for one and very grateful! Thanks!
Thats what happened to me also. Everything working perfectly after reboot. BT headset audio is a little distorted but still an improvement.
TMO LG G3
TMO Samsung Galaxy Note 3
AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2

anh4xeo
Old
Thanks Meter 2
does anyone know how to get Netflix app work on this mighty ROM?

ManelScout4Life
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 5476

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by anh4xeo View Post
does anyone know how to get Netflix app work on this mighty ROM?
use netflix 1.8.1
The Following User Says Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wase4711
Old
Thanks Meter 3439

DONATE TO ME
Had a couple of instances where a reboot caused the rom to hang at the boot screen; a battery pull and it starts up fine again, but that has happened a couple of times.

Quick question about "Daydream"; it doesn't seem to work properly on most AOSP roms; I set it to start "when phone is docked or charging", yet it never starts on its own..anyone else notice that?

thanks so much
LG Flex
HTC One Maxx
Samsung Note2
Samsung Note
Samsung S3
HTC Evo 3d
HTC Evo 4g
Samsung G2
IBones 3,4
Palm Treo
PPC 6700
HP IPAQ
Moto StarTac's, several
BlackBerry's, several
and on and on...

b3ltazar
Old
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
Smile few hiccups

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life View Post
Anyone else, I've been running this all day and haven't got stuck at the BA nor have I had freezes.
I got a screen freeze when taking pics. Battery pull the stuck on boot. 2nd battery pull worked.. Ill report if happens again.also fot stuck on upgrading apps at boot twice battery pull fixed. Rom is smooth camcorder works good. im gonna keep this rom for a while its butter.

BLOWNCO
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1542

DONATE TO ME
did the video recording fixes make it into this build?
BLOWNCO.COM
wallpapers/roms/mods/and more

BLOWNCO
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1542

DONATE TO ME
answered my own question seems to be fixed for me thanks manel for the build
BLOWNCO.COM
wallpapers/roms/mods/and more

spawn50ak49
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/16

When I flashed the ROM I wiped everything except extSD. Installed ROM booted up. Then rebooted and flashed gapps. Did setup and when finished desktop was black. The lock screen showed up fine. Rebooted and it stuck at the boot animation. Pulled the battery put it back in and it booted up fine. Rebooted again and it got stuck at boot again. Pulled the battery went to recovery wiped cash delvick cash and fixed permissions. Rebooted and it got stuck at the end of app upgrade. Pulled battery and it booted up fine. Rebooted again and it booted fine. Since then It has not got stuck at boot. Seems to take like three or for boot cycles for things too settle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

spawn50ak49
Old
(Last edited by spawn50ak49; 17th February 2013 at 09:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Default Re: [4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.00 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 02/16

Update on getting stuck at boot animation. I installed ad away from the market and rebooted. It got stuck at the BA. Pulled battery again got stuck at BA. Pulled again and it got stuck at BA. Booted into recovery wiped cash delvick cash and fixed permissions. Rebooted and it booted and finished app upgrades.

Edit.......

Got stuck at BA after reboot. Had to clear cash delvick cash and fix permissions for it to boot. Restored default host file and uninstalled ad away.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe