5,593,458 Members 36,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][official] HTC OneX CyanogenMod 10.1 (4.2) release

Tip us?

androidjedi
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Is the pattern unlock not working? Sorry if this has been covered..im on alpha 9 and just discovered that pattern unlock does not work
HTC One X

sahilcapricorn
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidjedi View Post
Is the pattern unlock not working? Sorry if this has been covered..im on alpha 9 and just discovered that pattern unlock does not work
It's not working for me either..all i can see is the grid numbers and they loop.
Please press "Thanks" if my post was helpful to you. | HTC One X

crescal
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Default Re: [ROM][official] HTC OneX- CyanogenMod 10(4.1)|CM-10.1(4.2.2,kern3.1.10+OTG)A9[Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahilcapricorn View Post
It's not working for me either..all i can see is the grid numbers and they loop.
A workaround for now is: set it up in previous version (a7 for my case) then flash a9 on top of a7 without wiping. Or wait for next version

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

pandaball
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1496
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
Have you run lagfix?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Thanks, I'd much rather be using the open source solution. TWRP, here I come.

CWM with touch works for me too. Also, both CWM and TWRP are open source :/

Uhuhu
Old
Thanks Meter 37

DONATE TO ME
Seems that Alpha #9 (ncx_v14 and xm_kernel_94 were tested) has some issues.. Lost cellular connection for good. Not even restarting fixed.
Maybe it's just my HOX, but it's weird.. #6 (ncx_v11) was ok..

Went back to stock.. Cellular connection is back up..

kibaa12
Old
Thanks Meter 98

DONATE TO ME
Just letting people know i just updated and released a semi test build of the Softkey Button enabler for CM 10.1 basically updated from CM 10

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1797850

Xperia Z1 | Rom: CM 11.0
Nexus 7 | Paranoid Android

RIP:: HTC One X (Destroyed) , Samsung Galaxy S (Sold) , Samsung Galaxy S2 (Sold) ,Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7510(No Longer Powers on)
Outdated:
SGS2 Digital Clock Mod
CM10.1 Soft Key Enabler Alpha
The Following User Says Thank You to kibaa12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

devil_kc89
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Default Re: [ROM][official] HTC OneX- CyanogenMod 10(4.1)|CM-10.1(4.2.2,kern3.1.10+OTG)A9[Feb

Guys ....just tried this n it works....!! U can just copy n replace my build prop which was linked earlier ...copy n replace it into cm10.1 a9 zip instead of default prop in system of cm a9 zip, before flashing a9 to get photosphere working from beginng..den flash gapps from link I provided just few pages back ..ull have working photo sphere right from boot... It takes 2 -5 reboots to work perfectly.... If 3 dots r not aligning then close camera app or switch mode from photosphere to normal cam to get it working again.... Reboot also helps in getting the three dots to align to properly....uploading pic I just took from this method...
Backup or copy ur original build prop, because ur phone will be detected as nexus 4 coz of build prop change's.so that u can revert back safely if u don't need photo sphere

typed on ***one x™***
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361083882454.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	1736654  

sahilcapricorn
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Anyone experienced it or knows any wayout to this? When a number is dialed, the call starts on speaker phone directly. Need to turn it off on each call..
Please press "Thanks" if my post was helpful to you. | HTC One X

harshrocsu
Old
Thanks Meter 36

There's a problem with your usb port ...it "thinks" your phone is in car dock mode ...remove the car home apk ...it should be back to normal its a very common problem atleast with HTC devices

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

sabret00the
Old
Thanks Meter 379

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaball View Post
CWM with touch works for me too. Also, both CWM and TWRP are open source :/
Doesn't CWM have a proprietary version? Isn't that also why TWRP can't restore CWM made nandroids?

Tags
cyanogenmod10, teamndvru