FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[ROM][4.1.2] █║ Axis (SDS) `._ AxisM NIGHTLIES Evolve.

1,374 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,114
 
By Hero, Recognized Developer on 24th October 2012, 12:40 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th February 2013, 01:25 AM |#6011  
Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Red face Great ROM
Just flashed this ROM and in my opinion it's the best I've flashed yet. Followed instructions and have not had one issue. Phone, SMS, .MMS, GPS, camera, gallery, PIE, MW...it all works! Thanks Hero.
 
 
17th February 2013, 02:53 AM |#6012  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Just gotta say, rls16 is kicking button and taking names. Using Anthrax 2-11
Great work, artist formerly known as PureMotive
Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361069484834.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	1736135   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361069504732.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	1736136   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361069549043.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1736138  
Last edited by letinsh; 17th February 2013 at 02:57 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to letinsh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 04:01 AM |#6013  
NMEAGENT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ashburn
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Finally got bb10 lock screen to work... just had to dirty flash rls16 on top of it a couple times...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Dev options includes audio hack right?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 04:28 AM |#6014  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEAGENT

Finally got bb10 lock screen to work... just had to dirty flash rls16 on top of it a couple times...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Dev options includes audio hack right?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

Just make sure you turn auto rotation off. Bb10 doesn't like it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 05:17 AM |#6015  
R3CKL355's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Okay, so, don't flash ac!d audio mod over the audio hack in the rls16 aroma..
Its so loud, and sounds like crap.

@Hero, on rls17, can you include ac!d v5 and a way to have both cameras in the aroma? I love the tw cam because its awesomely fast and works really well. I use the 4.2 Note cam for photosphere. I love you, thank you.

Does anyone know of a way to add in the ability to zoom by dragging up and down the side of the screen on the image? I think I had it in JellyWiz, and its one of the biggest things I miss, because I browse a lot with one hand. It worked on many apps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by R3CKL355; 17th February 2013 at 05:19 AM.
17th February 2013, 05:32 AM |#6016  
NMEAGENT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ashburn
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matai789

Yes it doesnt retain, so I uninstalled LMT with Titanium Backup, and downloaded the app and it will retain settings.
I dont have the link so google LMT apk

I found the link...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1330150

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NMEAGENT For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 05:55 AM |#6017  
o0BlacknesS0o's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fincastle, VA
Thanks Meter: 1,932
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3CKL355

Okay, so, don't flash ac!d audio mod over the audio hack in the rls16 aroma..
Its so loud, and sounds like crap.

@Hero, on rls17, can you include ac!d v5 and a way to have both cameras in the aroma? I love the tw cam because its awesomely fast and works really well. I use the 4.2 Note cam for photosphere. I love you, thank you.

Does anyone know of a way to add in the ability to zoom by dragging up and down the side of the screen on the image? I think I had it in JellyWiz, and its one of the biggest things I miss, because I browse a lot with one hand. It worked on many apps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2



He removed acid due to some issues...

You can have both cameras... there just seems to be a bug in aroma that doesn't install both but if you just extract and push the necessary files, all is well

Also, the 4.2 camera with photosphere is not the same as the note camera...

I believe the zoom by dragging that you are talking about is a feature that was removed by Samsung or Verizon in the blk3 update



HAHA...I bet you thought there was gonna be something awesome here, but it's just a regular old signature

GalaxyMOD spilled Anthrax laced ink on my MultiWindows

The Following User Says Thank You to o0BlacknesS0o For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 12:58 PM |#6018  
NMEAGENT's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ashburn
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0BlacknesS0o

He removed acid due to some issues...

You can have both cameras... there just seems to be a bug in aroma that doesn't install both but if you just extract and push the necessary files, all is well

Also, the 4.2 camera with photosphere is not the same as the note camera...

I believe the zoom by dragging that you are talking about is a feature that was removed by Samsung or Verizon in the blk3 update



HAHA...I bet you thought there was gonna be something awesome here, but it's just a regular old signature

GalaxyMOD spilled Anthrax laced ink on my MultiWindows

Can u give me a link to the 4.2 camera...I think basically the one with the blue capture button...sorry I don't know which camera that is

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
17th February 2013, 01:22 PM |#6019  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letinsh

Just gotta say, rls16 is kicking button and taking names. Using Anthrax 2-11
Great work, artist formerly known as PureMotive
Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

what governor and io do you have this set at? thanks
17th February 2013, 01:27 PM |#6020  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 156
 
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlojoMojo

what governor and io do you have this set at? thanks

Ondemand and row

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to letinsh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 02:07 PM |#6021  
R3CKL355's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Re: [ROM][UNIVERSAL][4.1.1][RLS16] █║ GalaxyMod `._ Simple. Elegant. Brilliant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0BlacknesS0o

He removed acid due to some issues...

You can have both cameras... there just seems to be a bug in aroma that doesn't install both but if you just extract and push the necessary files, all is well

Also, the 4.2 camera with photosphere is not the same as the note camera...

I believe the zoom by dragging that you are talking about is a feature that was removed by Samsung or Verizon in the blk3 update



HAHA...I bet you thought there was gonna be something awesome here, but it's just a regular old signature

GalaxyMOD spilled Anthrax laced ink on my MultiWindows

Alright! Yea I recall seeing something about unzipping the ROM and pulling the cam out and adding it in myself a few pages back. And the note 2/4.2 mixup clears up some stuff. What directory do I drop those camera files in?

And the drag to zoom was awesome. But if its gone I can deal without it.

Thanks you all of your help dude!

Sent from a slice of bread.
The Following User Says Thank You to R3CKL355 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes