Originally Posted by TarunBHart
the wallper in the lockscreen become little bit in whitish color not so bright as a real image after setting it to lockscreen.is it normal?
Don't know, because I am not facing this problem, and guess you one yet faced this
Originally Posted by x_ranjith
i am in stock rom (4.1.2) ! i didnt root my phone ! yet
so how to update to this awesome rom pls help me with the basics !
thnks in advance !
Please make habit to browse through the pages for any topic or search before asking, it may be possible that your question is already asnwered before. Any way the steps are below :
1. Download v1.0 and 1.2 of this rom.
2. Download BlazingKernel v4 and stock LSR kernel (optional).
3. Flash BlazingKernel.
5. Flash v1.0
6. Use the mobile for few minutes
7. Now again flash the v1.2
8. Reboot your phone and enjoy...
9. If you want stock kernel, flash the stock LSR kernel.
And that's it.
Device : Galaxy S-II (ROM : MIUI 3.8.X 4.1.2 ROM, Kernel: BlazingKernel v12)
Tejashwi Kalp Taru