5,606,201 Members 32,315 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DNA Verizon OTA Package Zip 2.04.605.2 710RD OTA 2/14/13

Tip us?
 
droidmark
Old
#51  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 100
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaups View Post
You don't need to relock first. Just need to flash stock recovery.

Make sure you have super cid before you update, too.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
This worked for me. I was unlocked but had not installed custom recovery, superuser etc. I took the ota update which relocked the bootloader. Reflashed my unlock_code.bin and all is well again.
 
Sjflowerhorn
Old
#52  
Sjflowerhorn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 952
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Maple Shade/Collingswood/Cherry Hill
Default Re: DNA Verizon OTA Package Zip 2.04.605.2 710RD OTA 2/14/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by droidmark View Post
This worked for me. I was unlocked but had not installed custom recovery, superuser etc. I took the ota update which relocked the bootloader. Reflashed my unlock_code.bin and all is well again.
So in theory what your saying is, I can re unlock, re root, move the file into correct placement, re install stock recovery, and the manually update that way?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
(Sense)DROID DNA
(WATCH/AOSP?))Moto MotoACTV Smartwatch
(GED)Nexus 7 by Asus 1.8 GHz CPU 600 MHz GPU
(WATCH)S.E. SmartWatch
(GED)Galaxy Nexus (Gave to Baby Mamma)
(WATCH)S.E. LiveView (crap)
(GED)Moto Xoom(sold)
(BLUR)DROID Bionic (gave to baby mama)
(E-READER)Nook Color (donated)
(BLUR)DROID X (sold)
(WACK)Haipad m7001 (RIP)
(SENSE)DROID Incredible (Gave to Baby Mamma)
(GED)Moto DROID (sold)
(SENSE)DROID Eris (sold)
 
.torrented
Old
(Last edited by .torrented; 17th February 2013 at 08:46 PM.)
#53  
.torrented's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1360
Posts: 2,702
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Suffolk, VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjflowerhorn View Post
So in theory what your saying is, I can re unlock, re root, move the file into correct placement, re install stock recovery, and the manually update that way?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
yea you should be able to... this is what im gonna try today:

Check my post below or my sig for what I did and it worked for me!

and hopefully i can then reflash TWRP and be

***Tampered***
***Unlocked***

Im gonna report back in a little bit with my findings *wish me luck haha*
The Following User Says Thank You to .torrented For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sjflowerhorn
Old
#54  
Sjflowerhorn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 952
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Maple Shade/Collingswood/Cherry Hill
Default Re: DNA Verizon OTA Package Zip 2.04.605.2 710RD OTA 2/14/13

Ditto, I'm dropping my son off now, ill try when I get home later and report back.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
(Sense)DROID DNA
(WATCH/AOSP?))Moto MotoACTV Smartwatch
(GED)Nexus 7 by Asus 1.8 GHz CPU 600 MHz GPU
(WATCH)S.E. SmartWatch
(GED)Galaxy Nexus (Gave to Baby Mamma)
(WATCH)S.E. LiveView (crap)
(GED)Moto Xoom(sold)
(BLUR)DROID Bionic (gave to baby mama)
(E-READER)Nook Color (donated)
(BLUR)DROID X (sold)
(WACK)Haipad m7001 (RIP)
(SENSE)DROID Incredible (Gave to Baby Mamma)
(GED)Moto DROID (sold)
(SENSE)DROID Eris (sold)
 
.torrented
Old
(Last edited by .torrented; 17th February 2013 at 08:19 PM.)
#55  
.torrented's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1360
Posts: 2,702
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Suffolk, VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjflowerhorn View Post
Ditto, I'm dropping my son off now, ill try when I get home later and report back.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium
edit* I made a guide for what I did so check it out here :
[GUIDE] How to Update to the 2.04 OTA and stay ***UNLOCKED***
 
crg31953
Old
#56  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 49
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: DNA Verizon OTA Package Zip 2.04.605.2 710RD OTA 2/14/13

Could someone please check the radio/baseband version number after the ota and post it?
Just doing some checking and playing.

Thanks

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
 
.torrented
Old
#57  
.torrented's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1360
Posts: 2,702
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Suffolk, VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crg31953 View Post
Could someone please check the radio/baseband version number after the ota and post it?
Just doing some checking and playing.

Thanks

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
1.01.01.0110
 
crg31953
Old
#58  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 49
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: DNA Verizon OTA Package Zip 2.04.605.2 710RD OTA 2/14/13

So am I correct in assuming that 1.00.00.1023_3 is the original radio?

And thank you for the response!
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
 
.torrented
Old
#59  
.torrented's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1360
Posts: 2,702
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Suffolk, VA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crg31953 View Post
So am I correct in assuming that 1.00.00.1023_3 is the original radio?

And thank you for the response!
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
yes
 
crg31953
Old
#60  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 49
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default Re: DNA Verizon OTA Package Zip 2.04.605.2 710RD OTA 2/14/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by .torrented View Post
yes
Thanks for the info

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes