Originally Posted by drewX2
I initially had some issues with CM 10.1 boot.img, which has been the hold up on me posting CM 10.1. I just got over them and need a few more tweaks before posting (hopefully)
Howdy from over in the rezound world. I was just cruising through looking at the state of AOSP on the DNA.
Not sure if this was your issue with the 10.1 boot.img, but CM10.1 ignores the emmc-fs portion of your init scripts unless you set:
BOARD_WANTS_EMMC_BOOT := true
in your BoardConfig.mk
As far as the radio is concerned, I would consider giving the prebuilt libril from HTC a shot rather than using the source for now. The individuals working on many of the other 8960 devices that provided some of that code aren't exactly paying any attention to cdma/lte devices. I didn't have access to the libril code for 8660 devices, but for the rez I had success using the prebuilt libril and a modified QualcommRIL. Also make sure all your firmware is getting downloaded completely and is able to be accessed. Not sure if any of that will help but some of your issues sound a lot like what I ran into.