Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,180 Members 39,030 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Should Oscar Stay or Should Oscar go?
Yes I think Oscar should go now 4 12.12%
No Oscar should stay 10 30.30%
I could careless 4 12.12%
How bout gettin rid of smoke overscroll glows?? 5 15.15%
Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street? 13 39.39%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

✰05.01.13✰ //ROM\\ D.I.R.T//DigitalKarma V9 Enlightenment: Neon-blue Edition(FINAL)

Tip us?
Wambo_Bomb Old
Thanks Meter 0
wouldn't have it any other way.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slantyshanty
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Default Re: ✰12.21.12✰ ≡ROM≡ D.I.R.T//DigitalKarma: *nlight*nm*nt(Beta closed, see you in 201

I'd just like to see another letter in the title!

Sent...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to slantyshanty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zacnking
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Default Re: ✰12.21.12✰ ≡ROM≡ D.I.R.T//DigitalKarma: *nlight*nm*nt(Beta closed, see you in 201

Favorite sense Rom ever hands down!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app
I root therefore I am
The Following User Says Thank You to zacnking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sugarsine
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hi guys i'd like to try this rom but my phone is unlocked with s-on. can i still flash this rom?what steps do i follow with a s-on EVO?thanks for any help
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sugarsine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Wambo_Bomb Old
Thanks Meter 0
As long as you have along the lines of amonra or smelkusmod recovery, just download the zip..... place on your sd card...... boot into recovery...... make a nandroid...... wipewipewipe and wipe...... flash DK and never look back.

sugarsine
Old
Thanks Meter 7
thanks & i take it this rom is pre-rooted. or will i have to flash SU too?
The Following User Says Thank You to sugarsine For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Wambo_Bomb Old
Thanks Meter 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarsine View Post
thanks & i take it this rom is pre-rooted. or will i have to flash SU too?
Prerooted.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Shawn7656
Old
Thanks Meter 64
DK every time I hit up the ROM database for the EVO and I don't see this on it, I die a little!
I can't wait to see how awesome this ROM is going to be once you finish it! Hopefully it gets here before I get a new phone!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shawn7656 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WFG
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn7656 View Post
DK every time I hit up the ROM database for the EVO and I don't see this on it, I die a little!
I can't wait to see how awesome this ROM is going to be once you finish it! Hopefully it gets here before I get a new phone!!
Absolutely agree.. I want a break from the Note II.. It'll be a good day when this one drops finally although v8 is flawless on this phone.. but you know.. even between having an OG Evo, an Evo 3D, Nexus 7, Nabi2 & this Note, I can still feel the flash withdrawals Lol..
The Following User Says Thank You to WFG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IDRFT95S14
Old
Thanks Meter 66

How's it coming DK :thumbup:

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

The Following User Says Thank You to IDRFT95S14 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
i won the lottery with this rom, match made in heaven, seduced by karma!!, sense 4.0 meets sense 1.0, team d.i.r.t / tincandroid, this rom got me pregnant