XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Exhibit Accessories

Tip us?

jetstream131
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by steventrannn View Post
What case do you recommend for the Galaxy Exhibit? I don't like the blue back cover, so I want to cover it with a black case. Also, do you use a screen protector of your Exhbit?
Personally i use a D30 Black Rubber Case (got it from local Tmobile Store). Its pretty nice, and comes out a little in the front so went you drop it the screen wont shatter. No cons. If all you dislike is the blue, check a Galaxy W phone back. That should fit your needs.

http://www.parts4repair.com/samsung-...ry-door-cover/

cokero
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Really cheap:
1 cover case + 2 batteries + 1 charger + 1 cable + 3 screen protector only $13.90
ebay.com/itm/BLACK-GEL-COVER-CASE-Battery-CHARGER-f-FOR-Samsung-Galaxy-W-Exhibit-II-2-4G-TG-/350721205597?

Proud2banoob
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default case with screen protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamatari+ View Post
Here's the case I use currently : link deleted due to my status

It's a really stylish gel cover (black). This particular case is sold by multiple sellers on ebay, and always around the price of $2. The seller I picked mine up from had free shipping and included a screen protector! The case is great looking, easy to clean, and awesome to grip!

Here's the case I had previously, my first case used with this phone: link deleted due to my status

Another low cost and stylish case, it comes in the color white and is made out of soft silicone! I loved the white look on this dark phone, as well as the amazingly smooth finish the silicone offered. I ran into two problems that caused me to replace this though. First off it dirtied really easy from a combination of it's color and it's material. Second, a tab that held both the front and back plates together broke and which eventually caused the case to crack as well.

This isn't a holster I owned , but it's on my wishlist: link deleted due to my status

This holster looks sleek and will definitely keep my phone out of my pocket, but not too far out of reach.

I was looking at that first case, and saw the black with the screen protector. I was hoping, though, to find it in purple with the screen protector. I found it in purple alone, and I suppose it would be just a matter of buying a separate screen protector, but I'd like to find them bundled, if I can. Any suggestions?