Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,700 Members 43,393 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme] 7/27/13 Blues & Jazz Theme V2.3 CROMi-Xenogenesis 4.7 Deodex & Odex

Tip us?

timberwolf671
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5755

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Theme] 1/27/13 Blue Theme V1.7 / CleanROM 3.2.2 Odex & Deodex, Data2SD Mod added

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghenarys View Post
@up8000 But now you have files in 3.3 and some on 3.2.2. Maybe you tab gonna be unstable.

@timberwolf can you confirm ?
From what I read in the change log and from his pm. The files did not change only the way they were installed by the aroma installer. Hopefully I can this other project under control and I can get the time to download and look at the files. Plus I have some changes to make to the framework and systemui apks.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.[
If you like my work please consider a little donation and one thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

up8000
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf671 View Post
From what I read in th log and from pm. The files did not change only the way they were installed by the aroma installer. Hopefully I can this other project under control and I can get the time to download and look at the files. Plus I have some changes to make to the framework and systemui apks.

My tab has been very stable on 3.3 with your theme. Not one issue, even the ramdom reboots are gone since 3.3.

timberwolf671
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5755

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [Theme] 1/27/13 Blue Theme V1.7 / CleanROM 3.2.2 Odex & Deodex, Data2SD Mod added

Quote:
Originally Posted by up8000 View Post
My tab has been very stable on 3.3 with your theme. Not one issue, even the ramdom reboots are gone since 3.3.
Random reboots? My 700 stays on 24/7 and never had a reboot since I started with this rom. Still have not downloaded and installed 3.3. Thanks for the feedback on the theme and 3.3.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.[
The Following User Says Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Jbb3393
Old
Thanks Meter 93

Stable here as well on 3.3. :thumbup::thumbup:
Only thing I notice different is the "android is updating" after boot animation

timberwolf671
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5755

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbb3393 View Post
Stable here as well on 3.3. :thumbup::thumbup:
Only thing I notice different is the "android is updating" after boot animation
Going to download 3.3 and flash just to check all is working as it should. Have my phone Rom and theme done. Maybe now I can turn my attention back to the 700 to finish what I started. Thanks for using the theme and the feedback.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Blue cat
Old
(Last edited by Blue cat; 21st February 2013 at 08:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 13
ES file explorer need update...

timberwolf671
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5755

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue cat View Post
Let me check it out as its rhe same app I use on the phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

timberwolf671
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5755

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue cat View Post

Blue cat
Old
(Last edited by Blue cat; 21st February 2013 at 12:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf671 View Post
Let me check it out as its rhe same app I use on the phone.
1.6.2.5 on google play now,themе just downgrade version to 1.6.2.4

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12616

DONATE TO ME
I have released CROMI 3.4 for testing.

Be aware that I have had to edit the framework in 3.4 which means whilst this theme should work it will regress you back to 3.2.2 for the framework which means some bugs may come back.
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700T Infinity
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF300T | TF201T | ME301T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700T Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700T Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201T Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF701

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X / CROMBi-kk Development