OP rawfa

17th February 2013, 09:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 14

596 posts
More
Hi guys,

I want to buy the international version (Iīve read that the US version doesnīt have a micro sd card expansion slot) but I could only find a couple of asian sellers on ebay selling locked phones with a bunch of asian apps. Is there any other place I could go too? I was going to post a thread on the forumsī Marketplace but somehow it shows up to me as closes (I donīt know if itīs only me or everybody....I donīt know why would it be only me).
17th February 2013, 10:21 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 48

148 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfa

Hi guys,

I want to buy the international version (Iīve read that the US version doesnīt have a micro sd card expansion slot) but I could only find a couple of asian sellers on ebay selling locked phones with a bunch of asian apps. Is there any other place I could go too? I was going to post a thread on the forumsī Marketplace but somehow it shows up to me as closes (I donīt know if itīs only me or everybody....I donīt know why would it be only me).

Where to sell, I do not know, just note for Asian version, there are two variant HTC butterfly - x920d and HTC butterfly - x920e.HTC Butterfly J is dedicated to the Japanese version will not be asked to
2 This version is the international version (sim free) with built-in applications of Asia, this is not important because Titanium Backup will be used to remove (after you have root)
you can see info in this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2143768
17th February 2013, 11:49 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Rio de Janeiro
Thanks Meter: 14

596 posts
More
BTW, would you happen to know if the Marketplace is locked for everybody?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread