Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,760 Members 48,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where to get it?

Tip us?

rawfa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Where to get it?

Hi guys,

I want to buy the international version (Iīve read that the US version doesnīt have a micro sd card expansion slot) but I could only find a couple of asian sellers on ebay selling locked phones with a bunch of asian apps. Is there any other place I could go too? I was going to post a thread on the forumsī Marketplace but somehow it shows up to me as closes (I donīt know if itīs only me or everybody....I donīt know why would it be only me).

heobanhki
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawfa View Post
Hi guys,

I want to buy the international version (Iīve read that the US version doesnīt have a micro sd card expansion slot) but I could only find a couple of asian sellers on ebay selling locked phones with a bunch of asian apps. Is there any other place I could go too? I was going to post a thread on the forumsī Marketplace but somehow it shows up to me as closes (I donīt know if itīs only me or everybody....I donīt know why would it be only me).
Where to sell, I do not know, just note for Asian version, there are two variant HTC butterfly - x920d and HTC butterfly - x920e.HTC Butterfly J is dedicated to the Japanese version will not be asked to
2 This version is the international version (sim free) with built-in applications of Asia, this is not important because Titanium Backup will be used to remove (after you have root)
you can see info in this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2143768

rawfa
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
BTW, would you happen to know if the Marketplace is locked for everybody?