Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM](19. Feb.13)x920D Butterfly MccM MixTheme V3[Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+] Trans Glass

OP mccmjoon76

17th February 2013, 11:08 AM   |  #31  
toolhas4degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 314
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
mod delete
Last edited by toolhas4degrees; 18th February 2013 at 03:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to toolhas4degrees For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 01:32 PM   |  #32  
mccmjoon76's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,991
 
4,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
Guys that want to Revert the widget to Stock look

POST 3

Enjoy
The Following User Says Thank You to mccmjoon76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 04:45 AM   |  #33  
Re: (15. Feb.13)x920D Butterfly MccM MixTheme V2[Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+] RED BEATS
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolhas4degrees

here it is from that one, I downloaded it earlier
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/74861217/RU...126_signed.exe
uploaded
still don't know if this is the correct base you are looking for

Thanks. Would you know how I can check which one is for my Butterfly?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2
18th February 2013, 07:17 AM   |  #34  
toolhas4degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 314
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyaj

Thanks. Would you know how I can check which one is for my Butterfly?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2

did your shipping rom come from asia or hong kong? check in settings/about/software, then look at the build if it has a tw on the end it is the asia/taiwan ruu

I have not attempted pushing it yet

and the one I posted is asia/taiwan
Last edited by toolhas4degrees; 18th February 2013 at 07:31 AM.
18th February 2013, 08:49 AM   |  #35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolhas4degrees

did your shipping rom come from asia or hong kong? check in settings/about/software, then look at the build if it has a tw on the end it is the asia/taiwan ruu

I have not attempted pushing it yet

and the one I posted is asia/taiwan

Well I'm already on Virtuous so I'm not sure if I can still know if its from TW or HK. I can't find it in the About page. Although in my box it says made in Taiwan. Hehehe... Does that mean I need TW software?
18th February 2013, 09:51 AM   |  #36  
toolhas4degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 314
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by enyaj

Well I'm already on Virtuous so I'm not sure if I can still know if its from TW or HK. I can't find it in the About page. Although in my box it says made in Taiwan. Hehehe... Does that mean I need TW software?

I would probably say yes, my box says the same lol
18th February 2013, 01:44 PM   |  #37  
mccmjoon76's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,991
 
4,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me



Next update..Glass theme with 60% transparent Top bar and customize icon
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mccmjoon76 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 07:19 AM   |  #38  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Re: (15. Feb.13)x920D Butterfly MccM MixTheme V2[Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+] RED BEATS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mccmjoon76




Next update..Glass theme with 60% transparent Top bar and customize icon

Nice work, looking good. Maybe I can incorporate this in my Rom soon?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
19th February 2013, 08:20 AM   |  #39  
mccmjoon76's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,991
 
4,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpIS03

Nice work, looking good. Maybe I can incorporate this in my Rom soon?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

will upload it in this few hours

need more test

more screen shot :



My girl friend lol...
Last edited by mccmjoon76; 19th February 2013 at 08:51 AM.
19th February 2013, 10:23 AM   |  #40  
mccmjoon76's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 3,991
 
4,173 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
After few tweak the Build fly ....


Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes