Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Unlock] Bootloader unlock - Updated November 26th 2012

OP jcase

22nd January 2013, 07:00 AM   |  #331  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Re: [Unlock] Bootloader unlock - Updated November 26th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3c_0ps_o7

It it linked on the first page. Btw worked like a charm.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Haha sorry. Didn't notice.

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
7th February 2013, 03:51 AM   |  #332  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 788
 
1,803 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
That was way too easy. Worked flawlessly.
17th February 2013, 03:57 PM   |  #333  
Junior Member
Flag North Hollywood
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
ota
since update does this method still work i get ver___001 error.
17th March 2013, 05:14 AM   |  #334  
SHANENATAS's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 39
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Sorry, no, it does not work, you screwed up, I screwed up, a lot of us screwed up.
22nd March 2013, 08:40 PM   |  #335  
bossei's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
479 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
I just got a replacement phone; I dropped mine and shattered the screen. Now I can't root; is there a way? I Have the 2.xxx firmware.
22nd March 2013, 09:28 PM   |  #336  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 531
 
2,373 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Re: [Unlock] Bootloader unlock - Updated November 26th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossei

I just got a replacement phone; I dropped mine and shattered the screen. Now I can't root; is there a way? I Have the 2.xxx firmware.

No, there is no way to root your phone.

And you don't need to spam the whole forum with your question.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
23rd March 2013, 05:12 PM   |  #337  
bossei's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59
 
479 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigandrewgold

No, there is no way to root your phone.

And you don't need to spam the whole forum with your question.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

No Comment for you!!!!!
25th March 2013, 11:10 AM   |  #338  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 68
 
528 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Re: [Unlock] Bootloader unlock - Updated November 26th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossei

No Comment for you!!!!!

.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
30th March 2013, 10:26 AM   |  #339  
keith843's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
155 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Re: [Unlock] Bootloader unlock - Updated November 26th 2012
Ok fellas, sorry if I'm being a nuesance, but I'm coming from the razr. Just picked up the DNA today and I've been reading through this post. Fortunately Im on 1.15.605.4 software. by my unferstanding its still possible to root/unlock this phone? I'm used to flashing moto and Samsung, however I'm new to HTC's android phones. I had the HTC touch years ago.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
30th March 2013, 03:52 PM   |  #340  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,771
 
2,408 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
Donate to Me
Re: [Unlock] Bootloader unlock - Updated November 26th 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith843

Ok fellas, sorry if I'm being a nuesance, but I'm coming from the razr. Just picked up the DNA today and I've been reading through this post. Fortunately Im on 1.15.605.4 software. by my unferstanding its still possible to root/unlock this phone? I'm used to flashing moto and Samsung, however I'm new to HTC's android phones. I had the HTC touch years ago.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

There's another method stickied in this exact forum. Use it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to beaups For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes