FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

[KERNEL][OC][STOCK/CROMI] JB 4.2.1 ★ Hundsbuah ★ 10.6.1.14.10 ★ v3.4.0 ★ BETA v3.4.4

1,030 posts
Thanks Meter: 826
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th February 2013, 11:16 AM |#51  
Jbb3393's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][OC][STOCK/CROMI] Hundsbuah ★ 10.4.4.25
I would change it in system tuner pro, wait a moment, maybe back out and open back up, and every time it would be back at interactive.
 
 
17th February 2013, 11:39 AM |#52  
Hundsbuah's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Landshut
Thanks Meter: 826
 
Donate to Me
More
AW: [KERNEL][OC][STOCK/CROMI] Hundsbuah ★ 10.4.4.25
you have to set: set on next boot or something similar. per default its always interactive.

systemtuner settings -> active tweaks -> reapply cpu settings after boot -> on boot completed

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T mit Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 11:45 AM |#53  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Or just change it with Antutu CPU Tool
17th February 2013, 03:22 PM |#54  
buhohitr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,649
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wa1lock

http://db.tt/kHaR8ReD
Just try the ROW Governor, very high I/O Speed.

ROW doesn't increase your I/O, you have over 10,000 because of fsync disabled.
17th February 2013, 05:14 PM |#55  
Hundsbuah's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Landshut
Thanks Meter: 826
 
Donate to Me
More
AW: [KERNEL][OC][STOCK/CROMI] Hundsbuah ★ 10.4.4.25
does s.o else has reboots when connected a huge hd (2tb, 120k mp3 files) with ntfs filesystem via usb when running a media scanner (music player for example) over the drive?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T mit Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 05:21 PM |#56  
buhohitr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,649
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundsbuah

does s.o else has reboots when connected a huge hd (2tb, 120k mp3 files) with ntfs filesystem via usb when running a media scanner (music player for example) over the drive?

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T mit Tapatalk 2

What I'm saying is the I/O score in quadrant is not increase by selected ROW, this number (in quadrant) only increase when you have fsync disabled, not by select ANY TYPE of scheduler. Without fsync disabled, quadrant I/O should be around 8000-8800, with fsync disabled it should be 10,000+. Without fsync disabled and just enable ROW, you are NOT going to get the quadrant I/O to go from 8000 to 10,000...Nope.
17th February 2013, 07:37 PM |#57  
Senior Member
Flag Southern Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 340
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buhohitr

What I'm saying is the I/O score in quadrant is not increase by selected ROW, this number (in quadrant) only increase when you have fsync disabled, not by select ANY TYPE of scheduler. Without fsync disabled, quadrant I/O should be around 8000-8800, with fsync disabled it should be 10,000+. Without fsync disabled and just enable ROW, you are NOT going to get the quadrant I/O to go from 8000 to 10,000...Nope.

I have a tweakio script I wrote for some other tabs that will boost the i/o scores. I was planning to implement it into my kernel.. Im curious if Hundsbuah would like to team up with my project and do away with CFS standard task scheduler and add in my patched autogroup scheduler for android. Should see performance and smoothness gains across all aspects of the tablet. Let me take a look at my tweak-io script and see what I need to modify for the Asus partitions to get those scores up higher..
The Following User Says Thank You to linuxsociety For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 08:43 PM |#58  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,868
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxsociety

Im curious if Hundsbuah would like to team up with my project and do away with CFS standard task scheduler and add in my patched autogroup scheduler for android.

You mean CONFIG_SCHED_AUTOGROUP? I thought that this isn't a scheduler on its own, just an additional feature, right?
17th February 2013, 09:22 PM |#59  
buhohitr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,649
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][OC][STOCK/CROMI] Hundsbuah ★ 10.4.4.25
THIS WOULD BE AWSOME/!!! Just can't wait for this ))

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda premium
17th February 2013, 09:59 PM |#60  
Hundsbuah's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Landshut
Thanks Meter: 826
 
Donate to Me
More
AW: [KERNEL][OC][STOCK/CROMI] Hundsbuah ★ 10.4.4.25
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxsociety

I have a tweakio script I wrote for some other tabs that will boost the i/o scores. I was planning to implement it into my kernel.. Im curious if Hundsbuah would like to team up with my project and do away with CFS standard task scheduler and add in my patched autogroup scheduler for android. Should see performance and smoothness gains across all aspects of the tablet. Let me take a look at my tweak-io script and see what I need to modify for the Asus partitions to get those scores up higher..

hi linuxsociety,

where are your sources? may i have a look on it? it would be great if all kernel developers here can benefit from your work :thumbup:

Gesendet von meinem ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T mit Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hundsbuah, kernel, overclock, tf700, tf700t
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes