Thanks Meter: 63

461 posts
More
Re: [ROM][AOSP][LINARO] CarbonRom 1.1 JB 4.2.2 [d2spr] Feb 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocoast

I would contact your carrier and report a Malfunction camera

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Yea on certain ROMs it works stock ROMs it works n on cm10.1 it work liquid it works trust me I been flashing ROMs a while I have done the same procedure that any of us would normally do n if I put the phone to stock how can I possibly report a malfunctioning camera when it works perfect on stock ....?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium
17th February 2013, 06:23 PM   |  #162  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 31

123 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cballin22

Yea on certain ROMs it works stock ROMs it works n on cm10.1 it work liquid it works trust me I been flashing ROMs a while I have done the same procedure that any of us would normally do n if I put the phone to stock how can I possibly report a malfunctioning camera when it works perfect on stock ....?

I had an issue like this. I would get different results depending on whether I formatted the internal SD card or just format system. I don't remember exactly how I got it working again. You might try formatting internal SD card and /system. Then flash stock. Work your way back to the ROM you want without formatting any internals just clearing caches and DATA. Not sure if this is what worked for me. I guess it would be worth a try.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
17th February 2013, 07:43 PM   |  #163  
Flag tampa

461 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckinMemphis

I had an issue like this. I would get different results depending on whether I formatted the internal SD card or just format system. I don't remember exactly how I got it working again. You might try formatting internal SD card and /system. Then flash stock. Work your way back to the ROM you want without formatting any internals just clearing caches and DATA. Not sure if this is what worked for me. I guess it would be worth a try.

you know what i did that before i couldnt get cam to work on cm 10.1 and i did just that went back to stock touchwiz then reflashed n got it working but i did also fromatt the internal card on this last flash it didnt go ill try to go to tw n then stra8 to carbon n see what happens its just killing me i have fresh installed like 5 times n redoing my screens apps everything just gets old

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cballin22

you know what i did that before i couldnt get cam to work on cm 10.1 and i did just that went back to stock touchwiz then reflashed n got it working but i did also fromatt the internal card on this last flash it didnt go ill try to go to tw n then stra8 to carbon n see what happens its just killing me i have fresh installed like 5 times n redoing my screens apps everything just gets old

so did a tw to carbon install now i got my 4g working which wasnt before but no camera still
17th February 2013, 07:53 PM   |  #164  
Flag tampa

461 posts
More
Here is what I'm getting when opening camera

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361127200633.jpg
Views:	658
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1738229  
17th February 2013, 08:49 PM   |  #165  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
More
Favorite Rom
This is the best rom out there. It's my daily driver and works flawlessly. One thing that I've noticed is that not many of the new roms have WifiDirect app. It was really useful for sending very large files to another phone. NFC doesn't let me send random files... Would be great if it was added as I don't think it can be flashed on the phone.
17th February 2013, 11:03 PM   |  #166  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 323

838 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishking2

This is the best rom out there. It's my daily driver and works flawlessly. One thing that I've noticed is that not many of the new roms have WifiDirect app. It was really useful for sending very large files to another phone. NFC doesn't let me send random files... Would be great if it was added as I don't think it can be flashed on the phone.

I've used nfc to transfer whole roms. It's dependant on your file explorer

17th February 2013, 11:40 PM   |  #167  
Thanks Meter: 25

168 posts
Amazing ROM. Great job keep up the good work. On a side note could someone point my in the direction of some nice inverted apps since justunbean is done being updated. Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to randomfied For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 03:12 AM   |  #168  
Thanks Meter: 12

177 posts
Not bad!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361153516257.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	1739063  
The Following User Says Thank You to luckymoney718 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 10:19 PM   |  #169  
Thanks Meter: 176

283 posts
More
Check out my video review of this great ROM.

YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEQu...e_gdata_player

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to phonetechkid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 11:25 PM   |  #170  
Thanks Meter: 15

90 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomfied

Amazing ROM. Great job keep up the good work. On a side note could someone point my in the direction of some nice inverted apps since justunbean is done being updated. Thanks.

here are some recent ones
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ight=instagram

The Following User Says Thank You to ositoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread