[Q] connecting problem

OP ibrahimmsenoll

15th February 2013, 01:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
when i set official rom ( 4.0.4 baseband version is I777UCKL3 kernel version is 3.0.15-I777UCKL3-CL1174199) , Something is wrong. i don't fix it. when i connected to pc with usb cable , it make phone restart show charge units then restart phone and show charge units. that's official rom. i set with kies.
15th February 2013, 11:14 AM   |  #2  
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2,047

4,452 posts
More
Re: [Q] connecting problem
Trying to decipher that was like watching a puppy fall down a flight of stairs. In slow motion. But you're saying that your phone reboots when you plug your usb cable into your computer right? It immediately reboots?
The Following User Says Thank You to Phalanx7621 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th February 2013, 09:21 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621

Trying to decipher that was like watching a puppy fall down a flight of stairs. In slow motion. But you're saying that your phone reboots when you plug your usb cable into your computer right? It immediately reboots?

i dont understand what are u saying. but i said when i plug my usb cable in my computer it's rebooting. firstly if it open it is shoting down then restarting phone and showing battery unit then doing like that.
17th February 2013, 05:26 PM   |  #4  
Flag Delaware
Thanks Meter: 2,047

4,452 posts
More
Re: [Q] connecting problem
I honestly dont know what the problem might be,I would try flashing back to stock then going from there, to eliminate any possibility of a hardware issue.
19th February 2013, 02:42 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalanx7621

I honestly dont know what the problem might be,I would try flashing back to stock then going from there, to eliminate any possibility of a hardware issue.

I tried flashing stock a lot of time phone did again. but i must say something. you know my phone i777 but my country doesnt sell i777. i bought new battery unfortunately it's i9100 battery.
19th February 2013, 03:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimmsenoll

I tried flashing stock a lot of time phone did again. but i must say something. you know my phone i777 but my country doesnt sell i777. i bought new battery unfortunately it's i9100 battery.

i taken video what i say i hope you understand.
Attached Files
File Type: rar sgh i777.rar - [Click for QR Code] (7.05 MB, 1 views)
19th February 2013, 04:20 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 430

2,233 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimmsenoll

when i set official rom ( 4.0.4 baseband version is I777UCKL3 kernel version is 3.0.15-I777UCKL3-CL1174199)

SET??? set what? What do you mean by that?

Quote:

, Something is wrong.

Oh, that's bad.

Quote:

i don't fix it.

Do you know how to fix it? If you do, just go ahead and fix it.

Quote:

when i connected to pc with usb cable , it make phone restart show charge units then restart phone and show charge units. that's official rom. i set with kies.

Don't you think it's quicker if you contact AT&T and demand their service since you're on stock.
They might give you a brand new phone too.
19th February 2013, 04:41 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Flag İstanbul

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by votinh

SET??? set what? What do you mean by that?

Oh, that's bad.

Do you know how to fix it? If you do, just go ahead and fix it.

Don't you think it's quicker if you contact AT&T and demand their service since you're on stock.
They might give you a brand new phone too.

unfortunately i don't contact. because i don't live USA. well is this software problem or hardware problem ? which one ?
Last edited by ibrahimmsenoll; 19th February 2013 at 04:50 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread