FORUMS

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

Automatic Splash Image Creator (PNG to Flashable Zip in One Click!)

3,070 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,122
 
By con247, Retired Recognized Developer on 9th October 2012, 06:29 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
30th December 2012, 07:28 PM |#61  
Max_Pain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, Fl
Thanks Meter: 452
 
More
Here's a question for ya.
If I'm rummaging in a rom how can I extract the rle (?) file from it to convert it to png with your script? Of course this assumes its in the same format and it will work. But how do I get that out of boot.img in the first place to test?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on MetroPCS!
 
 
31st December 2012, 01:27 AM |#62  
con247's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 3,122
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Pain

Here's a question for ya.
If I'm rummaging in a rom how can I extract the rle (?) file from it to convert it to png with your script? Of course this assumes its in the same format and it will work. But how do I get that out of boot.img in the first place to test?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on MetroPCS!

Use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633246 to decompile the boot image
The Following User Says Thank You to con247 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2012, 01:41 AM |#63  
Max_Pain's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami, Fl
Thanks Meter: 452
 
More
Sweet thanks!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII on MetroPCS!
3rd January 2013, 09:49 PM |#64  
cesjr02's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Any way for Mac OSX users to make this work? I haven't found a way to run those pesky .bat files without Windows.

Thanks to the OP.
4th January 2013, 04:00 AM |#65  
matrixzone5's Avatar
Senior Member
landing
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
My lord wouldnt it be awsome to have an app like this and make splash screens right off your phone !?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium HD app
15th January 2013, 06:18 AM |#66  
CyaN1de's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BC
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Thanks for the .bat OP....works like a charm.

Made this one tonight, flashed on my Rogers S3 runnning CSRom and works no problem.

Props to the original Wallpaper designer.....I only added Samsung Galaxy SIII text.

Link below if anyone wants it.

XDA-SIII.zip


Made another:

TECHY.zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip xda-SIII.zip - [Click for QR Code] (708.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: zip techy.zip - [Click for QR Code] (716.9 KB, 44 views)
Last edited by CyaN1de; 16th January 2013 at 06:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to CyaN1de For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st January 2013, 11:53 PM |#67  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,832
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyaN1de

Thanks for the .bat OP....works like a charm.

Made this one tonight, flashed on my Rogers S3 runnning CSRom and works no problem.

Props to the original Wallpaper designer.....I only added Samsung Galaxy SIII text.

Link below if anyone wants it.

XDA-SIII.zip


Made another:

TECHY.zip

Those are nice, good looks and good work!
17th February 2013, 05:26 PM |#68  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,347
 
Donate to Me
More
cron247 mind updating your main zip with this updater script?

http://pastebin.com/WPFrFukU

adds support for the d2cri, d2mtr, d2spi (Cricket, MetroPCS, CSpire respectively) sgs3 variants
2nd March 2013, 02:04 AM |#69  
southernmissAP's Avatar
Member
Flag Biloxi, MS
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Re: Automatic Splash Image Creator (PNG to Flashable Zip in One Click!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

cron247 mind updating your main zip with this updater script?

http://pastebin.com/WPFrFukU

adds support for the d2cri, d2mtr, d2spi (Cricket, MetroPCS, CSpire respectively) sgs3 variants

Has the OP been updated with this script above? I have CSpire and would like to give this shot. If anyone knows if it has been updated to support cspire please let me know? Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
2nd March 2013, 02:28 AM |#70  
shabbypenguin's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,347
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmissAP

Has the OP been updated with this script above? I have CSpire and would like to give this shot. If anyone knows if it has been updated to support cspire please let me know? Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

i doubt it as i havent gotten a reply. here is a modded versions though

http://www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuf...ash-modded.zip
2nd March 2013, 06:03 AM |#71  
dante32278's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 329
 
More
Re: Automatic Splash Image Creator (PNG to Flashable Zip in One Click!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shabbypenguin

i doubt it as i havent gotten a reply. here is a modded versions though

http://www.shabbypenguin.com/OUDstuf...ash-modded.zip

Shabby! You live!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes