So, I'm done with setting up the phone. Read below the image if you wanna know what's done to it.
1080 resolution due to details and such.. I want you guys to see it right.
- ViperX rom.
- DPI: 240 for semi-tablet UI.
- Used Rom Toolbox Lite to apply Ubuntu font to most of the system.
- Deleted Rosie, that filthy tard.
- Nova Launcher Prime with modified grid on desktop as well as AppDrawer.
- Glass HD icon's used on home screen. http://browse.deviantart.com/art/And...s-HD-289192710
- Home button modded to do "Open AppDrawer." on home screen.
- Recents button modded to do "Settings" on quick press, "Recent's Window" on hold.
- HTC Input uninstalled.
- JellyBean Keyboard installed alongside with a few themes.
- Killed settings shortcut and applied quick settings in the Notification's Windows. Set 50% transp. onto it as well.
- Applied easy to use stock Recent's Windows in order to quick-swipe with my thumb as I used to do on AOKP on the old Note.
Thanks for looking.