Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,730 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

{Themes}{Mods} "C_l_e_a_nR_O_M 4.5!!" (Updated 2/13/13)

Tip us?

royalh
Old
Thanks Meter 86
Default Re: {Themes}{Mods} "C_l_e_a_nR_O_M 4.5!!" (Updated 2/13/13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycedtx View Post
Something 10 studio? I'm curious to know what you're using, too.

-----
I would love to help you, but help yourself first: ask a better question
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
Virtuous Ten... not sure if this is what Tiffany uses though. .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1619473

Sent from my giant i317 Pocket Monster
Device Evolution: Various "Dumb" phones -> Palm Pilot -> Compaq iPAQ 3785 -> HTC 8125 -> iPhone 1 -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 4 -> Galaxy Note II

Gandicela
Old
(Last edited by Gandicela; 17th February 2013 at 04:27 AM.) Reason: Spelling
Thanks Meter 468
Default A few questions, please.

A very good day to you, Tiffany84.

I attached herewith my home screenshot and within it I did put indicators of things I wish to remove off the screen. I am hoping that those are simply .xml files I may edit with after decompiling some apks. If yes, what are those? If otherwise, I hope to see other alternatives.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Gandicela
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-17-11-05-07.jpg
Views:	680
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1736327  

sharma911
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandicela View Post

I attached herewith my home screenshot and within it I did put indicators of things I wish to remove off the screen. I am hoping that those are simply .xml files I may edit with after decompiling some apks. If yes, what are those? If otherwise, I hope to see other alternatives.

Regards,
Gandicela
You can do that with most launchers, such as Apex, Nova, etc.
It's a setting in their homescreen configuration.

Gandicela
Old
Thanks Meter 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma911 View Post
You can do that with most launchers, such as Apex, Nova, etc.
It's a setting in their homescreen configuration.
Yes I knew that, thanks by the way. But I do not prefer launchers other than TouchWiz. The very reason why I bought Samsung in the first place.

Joshua79
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Default Thank you for these mods

Tiffany84 I cant say thank you enough. I absolutly love the Green Circle Battery:AT&T mod. I love circle battery and never seen the green variant. I have just recently acquired the NOTE2. I came from a galaxy nexus from verizon. Mods and roms are super abundant for that phone. I have found even on the nexus I tend to like stock / with a circle battery ... cant seem to find peace with out a circle battery hehe. Just wanted to say thanks and GREAT WORK!!!

an1mal
Old
Thanks Meter 7

I don't mean to sound like an idiot but I'm confused, so are these themes compatible with the att 1.2 rom or thats just a future plan? About to switch over to 4.5 just for the themes and mini themes cause they rock!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Tiffany84
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2859

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalh View Post
Virtuous Ten... not sure if this is what Tiffany uses though. .

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1619473

No. Only time I've ever used that was for dealing with HTC Sense apks. I just got back home from my surgery so give me a little bit to settle in and I'll send you the stuff I use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandicela View Post

Regards,
Gandicela

I'll have to look to see where each thing you want to remove is. Some could be xml's some could be smali(hate smali) but I'll look and send you a pm. May not be tonight though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua79 View Post
Tiffany84 I cant say thank you enough. I absolutly love the Green Circle Battery:AT&T mod. I love circle battery and never seen the green variant. I have just recently acquired the NOTE2. I came from a galaxy nexus from verizon. Mods and roms are super abundant for that phone. I have found even on the nexus I tend to like stock / with a circle battery ... cant seem to find peace with out a circle battery hehe. Just wanted to say thanks and GREAT WORK!!!

Thank you so much for saying that. It's stuff like that that keeps me wanting to do all this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by an1mal View Post
I don't mean to sound like an idiot but I'm confused, so are these themes compatible with the att 1.2 rom or thats just a future plan? About to switch over to 4.5 just for the themes and mini themes cause they rock!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
These were built using apk's pulled from CleanROM Ace 4.5. So im not saying that they went work because they very well may but they weren't built for that rom. If other people have tried it and want to chime in go ahead or you could do a back up and try them and if they work great, if not just restore your back up and your right back to where you were. Probably take you 15-20 minutes max.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffany84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shellie03
Old
Thanks Meter 42

DONATE TO ME
Tiffany84 I hope you have a speedy recovery. I love your work! I'm patiently awaiting the release of the Verizon themes. Thank you for what you do so awesomely.
Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Note 2

royalh
Old
Thanks Meter 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany84 View Post
No. Only time I've ever used that was for dealing with HTC Sense apks. I just got back home from my surgery so give me a little bit to settle in and I'll send you the stuff I use.
Thanks Tiffany! No rush... feel better!

Device Evolution: Various "Dumb" phones -> Palm Pilot -> Compaq iPAQ 3785 -> HTC 8125 -> iPhone 1 -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 4 -> Galaxy Note II

Tiffany84
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2859

DONATE TO ME

Thank you guys very much

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffany84 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]